Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) (43000 Views)

Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over / Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) / Rate Ifeanyi Uba's Mansion At Nnewi-Anambra State- Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by Lalaland1(f): 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
The amount he's spending on a "Games Village" couldve been better spent on building rows and rows of CO-OP buildings that could house upwards of 10,000-20,000 families . But as usual, the African man doesn't know how to turn a profit.
or use it to pay his workers 4 months salary he's owing them.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by Lalaland1(f): 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ifeanyi Ubah pay ur workers their 4 months salary oooo.bikozienu
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by vonn(f): 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
Is the Assumption cathedral building complete? I haven't heard anything about it since it was brought down.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by davidstunt(m): 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
pls if anybody here av a connection to dat team or its academy,pls link me up,would love to be part of its footballing project....olujobidavid@gmail.com....thanks
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:07am On Mar 01, 2016
caprini1:
Am not sure housing is a problem in Anambra state,it has always been taken care of privately.
Ok, I guess if that's the case. I don't know how possible that is, however, seeing as Nigeria has a huge housing problem. Anyway, the housing scheme doesn't have to be situated in only Anambra State. It could be spread out among different states. I think, in my humble opinion, that would make more sense, than a Games Village.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:10am On Mar 01, 2016
christopher123:

I am from nnewi we dont think like that and we don't go line up for a man to build house for us...its a travesty do you really understand what it means to be from that side
I'm not asking him to house people for free.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:11am On Mar 01, 2016
chuka5000:

bad belle go kill u for nothing

You did notice the "Profit" part, didn't you? But it's ok to think it's "Bad Belle". Carry on.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:20am On Mar 01, 2016
xmich:

Everything is not all about profit and dont forget he is one out of many wealthy men in the State.
Agreed, but at this point in its history Nigeria needs less meaningless infrastructures and more meaningful ones. I.e Mass Housing. And the Government alone cannot carry the burden.

To be clear, I'm only speculating about what I wouldve done if I was Mr.Ubah. I do not know his pocket or how society/business is run in that area. However, I can bet my last penny his intention is to turn a profit; he is a businessman. I just think there are other ways to do this that could also serve the needs of society and the masses at this point. More important than playground. Nigeria needs private investors, they don't all have to be from across the Atlantic.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:24am On Mar 01, 2016
cescky:

mr man shut it...

the amount you spend on match viewing, drinking or what ever frivolities you do why didnt you give to the poor in YOUR OWN family?

remove the the spec from your eye before the log from your brothers.......

what have you done to help the needy around you?......hustle your own and do what is deem right with it
You don't read too good, do you?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by christopher123(m): 7:14am On Mar 01, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
I'm not asking him to house people for free.

What where you saying
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by christopher123(m): 7:16am On Mar 01, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Ok, I guess if that's the case. I don't know how possible that is, however, seeing as Nigeria has a huge housing problem. Anyway, the housing scheme doesn't have to be situated in only Anambra State. It could be spread out among different states. I think, in my humble opinion, that would make more sense, than a Games Village.

He wants to build stadium with his money ...let him be....anambra don't have issues with housing
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by HopeAtHand: 9:55am On Mar 01, 2016
SpaceTour:
My brother how things? Believe me that hopeless old man is evil and should be watched closely.

Ive just been freed from two days ban because of you idiot.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by MansaPiye: 4:07am On Aug 20, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
The amount he's spending on a "Games Village" couldve been better spent on building rows and rows of CO-OP buildings that could house upwards of 10,000-20,000 families . But as usual, the African man doesn't know how to turn a profit.
So, you just felt like writing rubbish. The sports village will have a conference centre and other income generating arenas. In Nnewi, there are no homeless people. All natives live on their own lands and private houses are built for rent for non natives.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by MansaPiye: 4:09am On Aug 20, 2016
Lalaland1:
Ifeanyi Ubah pay ur workers their 4 months salary oooo.bikozienu
Is your father a brick layer at the site? How do you know he's owing workers? Hear say or facts? Have you even paid your rent?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by OlanreJohnson: 6:16am On Aug 20, 2016
we yorubas hate this thread.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by caleboxylic: 12:07am On May 03, 2020
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by caleboxylic: 12:08am On May 03, 2020
Any updates on this project?

What about Uche oga Industrual city at umuahia?

Eastern Vehicle Assembly?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video: Former President Jonathan Is Broke EX-PDP Youth Leader Deji / Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan / You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.