Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Military Doctor Breaks Skull Of Sickle Cell Doctor Over Parking Lot In OAU(Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Military Doctor Breaks Skull Of Sickle Cell Doctor Over Parking Lot In OAU(Pics (1714 Views)

Madman Kills Native Doctor Over Goat In Anambra / Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) / South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Doctor Breaks Skull Of Sickle Cell Doctor Over Parking Lot In OAU(Pics by sixtuschimere: 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
According to Funmi Falade, 2008 Graduating Class of Medical Doctors & Dentists, “Dr Theresa is a Senior Registrar 1 in the department of Psychiatry of OAU Teaching Hospital (Ile-Ife). This incident occurred two days ago in her house.

Dr. Okpara, [A Wing Commander in the Nigerian Air Force] who is a resident Doctor in the Dept of Community Medicine OAUTH, also resides in that compound. The parking lot within the compound is inadequate and as such tenants would have to occasionally call each other to move their cars in order to drive out.

According to an eye witness, also a doctor, Theresa’s car was obstructing Okpara’s and he called her out to move her car. She had told him she was dressing up and would soon be out but he kept shouting and calling her. When she came out, he was still abusing her and being verbally aggressive.

She then told him to take it easy and reminded him that he also does the same thing whenever his car is obstructing someone else’s. As Theresa entered her car to drive out, Okpara still continued shouting, she told him she was already in the car and asked if he wanted to move it out himself?

He then said he will teach her a lesson and went swiftly around the car, opened her car door and held her dress and punched her face several times. The Co-tenants had to run out to pull him away from her. At a point he reached for his metal pedal lock and was again restrained by tenants.

Following the incident he showed no remorse, he also dared her to call whoever in Abuja. Theresa was rushed to the hospital where it was confirmed that she had Cerebrospinal fluid leaking from her brain. This continued to be copious before ameliorating after some hours.

source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/military-doctor-breaks-skull-of.html

Re: Military Doctor Breaks Skull Of Sickle Cell Doctor Over Parking Lot In OAU(Pics by Last2comment(m): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
Terrible
Re: Military Doctor Breaks Skull Of Sickle Cell Doctor Over Parking Lot In OAU(Pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Military Doctor Breaks Skull Of Sickle Cell Doctor Over Parking Lot In OAU(Pics by tafabaloo(m): 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
Law should be allowed to take its cause as no one is above the law.

This notwithstanding , action should also be taken by Nigeria Medical Association, to serve as deterrent to animals like him.

The he -goat should be reminded that he was a medical doctor first and foremost before being recruited into the military and by that he was supposed to be saving lives and not decimating same.
Re: Military Doctor Breaks Skull Of Sickle Cell Doctor Over Parking Lot In OAU(Pics by sixtuschimere: 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2016

Re: Military Doctor Breaks Skull Of Sickle Cell Doctor Over Parking Lot In OAU(Pics by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nigeria.
Re: Military Doctor Breaks Skull Of Sickle Cell Doctor Over Parking Lot In OAU(Pics by 9ja4show: 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
No matter the dirty uniform you wear doesn't warrant you to hit anyone "a woman for that matter "

I will never regard any military officer no matter the rank until they all get their act together.

I wonder if the soldiers in USA and UK don't go through same training but you still see them obeying the laws of the land that they are not above.

Animals in kaki...
Re: Military Doctor Breaks Skull Of Sickle Cell Doctor Over Parking Lot In OAU(Pics by segalex: 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
The military doctor is nothing but an animal! Where did he think he was? How can a responsible man beat up a woman?
Not only should his licence be withdrawn by MDCN, he should also be made to lose his job with the nigerian airforce, he's not fit to live among human beings.
Re: Military Doctor Breaks Skull Of Sickle Cell Doctor Over Parking Lot In OAU(Pics by 9ja4show: 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
sixtuschimere:
According to Funmi Falade, 2008 Graduating Class of Medical Doctors & Dentists, “Dr Theresa is a Senior Registrar 1 in the department of Psychiatry of OAU Teaching Hospital (Ile-Ife). This incident occurred two days ago in her house.

Dr. Okpara, [A Wing Commander in the Nigerian Air Force] who is a resident Doctor in the Dept of Community Medicine OAUTH, also resides in that compound. The parking lot within the compound is inadequate and as such tenants would have to occasionally call each other to move their cars in order to drive out.

According to an eye witness, also a doctor, Theresa’s car was obstructing Okpara’s and he called her out to move her car. She had told him she was dressing up and would soon be out but he kept shouting and calling her. When she came out, he was still abusing her and being verbally aggressive.

She then told him to take it easy and reminded him that he also does the same thing whenever his car is obstructing someone else’s. As Theresa entered her car to drive out, Okpara still continued shouting, she told him she was already in the car and asked if he wanted to move it out himself?

He then said he will teach her a lesson and went swiftly around the car, opened her car door and held her dress and punched her face several times. The Co-tenants had to run out to pull him away from her. At a point he reached for his metal pedal lock and was again restrained by tenants.

Following the incident he showed no remorse, he also dared her to call whoever in Abuja. Theresa was rushed to the hospital where it was confirmed that she had Cerebrospinal fluid leaking from her brain. This continued to be copious before ameliorating after some hours.

source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/military-doctor-breaks-skull-of.html

I M sure nothing will happen because the man is still in med school and time will prevent him from been dismissed.
Re: Military Doctor Breaks Skull Of Sickle Cell Doctor Over Parking Lot In OAU(Pics by Tallesty1(m): 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
This is one side of the story, I will speak my mind when I read the other side.
Re: Military Doctor Breaks Skull Of Sickle Cell Doctor Over Parking Lot In OAU(Pics by Dexema(m): 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
doctor damages, well done, when you are supposed to be saving skulls you are busy bashing them. pls report him to the NMA and keep posting his pictures all over the net.
Re: Military Doctor Breaks Skull Of Sickle Cell Doctor Over Parking Lot In OAU(Pics by lelion: 6:58am On Feb 28, 2016
Dexema:
doctor damages, well done, when you are supposed to be saving skulls you are busy bashing them. pls report him to the NMA and keep posting his pictures all over the net.
...you are on point...
Re: Military Doctor Breaks Skull Of Sickle Cell Doctor Over Parking Lot In OAU(Pics by bomasek(m): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2016
Reason why I'm not moved when our servicemen fall to the bullets of the haramites
Re: Military Doctor Breaks Skull Of Sickle Cell Doctor Over Parking Lot In OAU(Pics by ProfGday(m): 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
Before I pass my judgement on this lesser-than-beast half man,don't tell me d woman in question did nothing dat made d craziness hibernating inside dt lunatic of a doctor to go gaga.....u of all ppu knw women and their unbridle tongues? So I wud suggest dat dz guy is disrobe of anything he stand for cos he lack self-control cum self esteem..... Pele Theresa! see where ur mouth had landed ur cranium..... before u reply anybody examine them very well to knw if they are mentally okay.
Re: Military Doctor Breaks Skull Of Sickle Cell Doctor Over Parking Lot In OAU(Pics by ProfGday(m): 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
Before I pass my judgement on this lesser-than-beast half man,don't tell me d woman in question did nothing dat made d craziness hibernating inside dt lunatic of a doctor to go gaga.....u of all ppu knw women and their unbridle tongues? So I wud suggest dat dz guy is disrobe of anything he stand for cos he lack self-control cum self esteem..... Pele Theresa! see where ur mouth had landed ur cranium..... before u reply anybody examine them very well to knw if they are mentally okay.
my opinion

(1) (Reply)

Police Extortion.. My Experience Today 03/12/16 / Ikechukwu Vincent As Fraud? / Bishop Slept With Women On His Altar During Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.