Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Site of the day , Chiromabanks.com | Biosart.com.ng - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Site of the day , Chiromabanks.com | Biosart.com.ng (1586 Views)

This Domain Name "Programming.com.ng" Is For Sale!!! / Na Who Design/redesign Http://selfcare.spectranet.com.ng? / Who Has Bought From Hub360.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Site of the day , Chiromabanks.com | Biosart.com.ng by AnthonyAk(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
There used to be a thread on here that showcased nl websites. I didnt want to go find it so i decided to make a new one.

Chiomabanks.com
A wordpress ecommerce site i built as a child theme. from flat bootstrap

Framework
Bootstrap and UiKit
Plugins
Woocommerce + Paypal

Re: Site of the day , Chiromabanks.com | Biosart.com.ng by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Initiating review, please wait. . .
Re: Site of the day , Chiromabanks.com | Biosart.com.ng by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Review coming up
Re: Site of the day , Chiromabanks.com | Biosart.com.ng by AnthonyAk(m): 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
appreciate it smiley
Re: Site of the day , Chiromabanks.com | Biosart.com.ng by paranorman(m): 5:38am On Feb 28, 2016
AnthonyAk

cool, I like the animations.
register/account and wishlist button/link's position should have been generic; place at the upper-right corner of the pages. This is not jumia nor konga, so clicking Chiomabanks.com should link to the main thing/content directly, not some fancy page of a photo of a well dressed lonely guy. some people are not very patient and you know we are "data-conscious" in this part of the world.
i also think images of your inventories are too large, taking up too much space individually.
This's my views as a rookie sha. wink wink grin
Re: Site of the day , Chiromabanks.com | Biosart.com.ng by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 28, 2016
Completed review, it is best i don't publish my review on Nairaland.
Re: Site of the day , Chiromabanks.com | Biosart.com.ng by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 28, 2016
On chiromabanks.com
1. The black text conflicts with the white background on image hover.
2. The social icons on tablet view is displaced.
3. Your choice of fonts could be more professional
4. Rating stars are normally gold in color, making it feel important, why is yours red?
5. The logo and background color don't go together. Try changing the background or the logo's color.
6. Why is the amount font close to the cart icon so big?
7. Why am I seeing the US flag when I'm browsing from Nigeria.
8. The currency should change depending on the country the user is browsing from, I'm seeing US flag but Nigerian currency.
9. Try to categorize your items well, apart from latest products..you should have sections for particular kinds of items.
10. Something seems to be wrong with the hamburger icon on the top right. (Maybe my device tho)

Bios art.com.ng is pretty OK, the logo fits well, hamburger works well all that needs to be done is a deep cross check of grammatical expressions and use.

1. Read the "why choose us" section and correct grammatical errors.
2. Read the "can't find what you need" section. You don't begin a sentence with "And", correct that.

Note: I only reviewed the first page, no time to do in-depth review, besides people are paid for those.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is Python A Dying Language? / Python Vs Game And Mobile app Development / Please Is There Anyone Who Does Phonegap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.