Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,997 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister (42072 Views)

Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter / Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) / Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister by tuna4servi(m): 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
We live in an evil angry world
Re: Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister by Justicealh3(m): 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
Sorry child, but which Area, Local G, or Village in Gombe
Re: Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister by Archiq: 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
Abeg. This is evil. The woman should be sent to the hanger noose. Period.
Re: Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister by 9t9jacobs: 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
This is pure step-witch! Don't kill her sha...I will suggest that every organs on her body that appears to be in 2s be divided and send to teaching hospitals for practicals. 1 hand, 1 leg, 1 eye, 1 kidney, and so on..just like that!!
Re: Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister by CioAngels(f): 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
Check very well, she must be the second wife, they always come prepared for evil. She should not be killed. They should cut off her one leg, one hand and let her feel the sweetness of evil. Wicked stepmothers.
Re: Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister by delightf(f): 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
God pls show this little girl mercy,I no ood thought towards her that's why she is still alive,answer her oh Lord,the God that deliver the isrealites pls deliver her from another woman pharon

1 Like

Re: Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
All this evil is wearying one's soul.

The media should report more of good occurrences pls.
Re: Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister by delightf(f): 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
God pls show this little girl mercy,I no. You ve a good thought towards her that's why she is still alive,answer her oh Lord,the God that deliver the isrealites pls deliver her from another woman pharon
Re: Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister by phanshark(m): 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
They should report the matter to the police
which of d police, L.A.P.D OR N.F.P wich one?
Re: Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister by 3289amin: 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
or my Godor my Godor my God
Re: Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister by akindap07(m): 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
This woman deserves DEATH BY HANGING just like Revd King
Re: Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister by akindap07(m): 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
phanshark:
which of d police, L.A.P.D OR N.F.P wich one?
no na vigilante dem go report to
Re: Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
amunkita:
What kind of wickedness is this..

Report watin to police

Kill the woman abeg, she does not deserve a 2nd chance..
Even devil no wicked reach this "Devilest"
We go hire you to execute d job
Re: Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister by amunkita(m): 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
Aarenasbaba:

We go hire you to execute d job

Can you afford me...
Re: Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
amunkita:

Can you afford me...
Name ur price
Re: Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister by Mekus68: 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
According to Aishat Alubankudi, this recently happened in Gombe State. A stepmother slashed and burned this young girl after killing her mother who was his fellow wife and the girl's sister.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/pics-evil-stepmother-slashes-burns-girl.html
Just came to check the names and the state.
This is the kind of stuff that emanate from that part of the country...Boko haram infested end time woman
Re: Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister by habsydiamond(m): 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
She deserve a round of a slap and a jail term in kirikiri.
Re: Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister by MarieSucre(f): 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
chei. This is pure evil. Honestly, what did this little girl do to her. We have a domestic violence problem in our society and no one is willing to address it. That is how the other one lawyer woman or so stabbed her husband to death. Our society needs a reorientation. Any form of domestic violence should be prosecuted to its finish. wth.
Re: Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister by oladapps: 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
End time step mothers
Re: Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hausa go marry woman full house, just causing problem. Rip to d death sha
Re: Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister by haywire07(m): 12:02am On Feb 28, 2016
Bring her here on NL ,let's kill her
Re: Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister by amunkita(m): 12:13am On Feb 28, 2016
Aarenasbaba:

Another reverend king detected

U never told us u re a detecting machine..
Sure ur trouser covers the appliance..
Re: Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister by abiolag(m): 1:10am On Feb 28, 2016
D mind of a woman is full wit evil. May God take control
Re: Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister by mama777(f): 2:57am On Feb 28, 2016
I blame d father of the girl.he should continue marrying woman anyhow and think dey will be happiness in d home.dnt worry old age dey come
Re: Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister by gqboyy(m): 3:47am On Feb 28, 2016
what's wrong with all these evil women?
Re: Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister by MummyTehillah(f): 4:04am On Feb 28, 2016
This should get to the law enforcement agency not nairaland.
Re: Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister by kelvee(m): 5:02am On Feb 28, 2016
Choi!!! It sounds like a Nigerian movie tho.. Patience rocked this character lol!!! cheesy
Re: Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister by twentysixteen(f): 5:39am On Feb 28, 2016
Women and wickedness, there is God oooooo. And where was d husband/ father while this was happening? Pretty, innocent child, quick recovery upon you.
Re: Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister by SAMBARRY: 6:31am On Feb 28, 2016
misspicy:
Toks2008's thread comes to mind

Most men forget the effect of marrying many wives on the kids,only a devilish father,I repeat a demonic man will marry more than one wife and expect them to live in peace undecided

Any normal human being should avoid polygamy as much as possible,I have seen a lot go down in that setting,I can never raise a child in a rivalry environment angry
if you think that lousy talkative of a man will show up here you're on a long thing.it knows the type of thread to enter and that includes it's bunch of housefly followers
Re: Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister by Toks2008(m): 7:29am On Feb 28, 2016
misspicy:
Toks2008's thread comes to mind

Most men forget the effect of marrying many wives on the kids,only a devilish father,I repeat a demonic man will marry more than one wife and expect them to live in peace undecided

Any normal human being should avoid polygamy as much as possible,I have seen a lot go down in that setting,I can never raise a child in a rivalry environment angry

Lets assume im a nightmare for you at least try to understand the story first cos that story is a total mix up.

Secondly where on earth did i support polygamy?

Is it that you naturally lack grey matter or you chose to be shallow minded?

That a lady should be prepared for a "POSSIBILITY" of her husband taking a mistress or new wife is now tantamount to saying i support polygamy.

YOU ARE A SORRY CASE...I wonder why i even replied.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikorodu Murder Gang, Baddo Nabbed By Vigilantes (photos) / Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) / Suspected Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police In Edo (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.