Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) (42070 Views)

Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos / Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by IamHeWrites: 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
A Nigerian business woman identified as Mercey Toluwalase, has in a lengthy post on her Facebook page recounted how she fell victim to the new robbery style in Lagos.

She thanked God for sparing her life and added all hustlers like herself should be very much careful as the year comes to an end.

She wrote:
"Gud morning lovers….. Let me share this here, pls n pls to all my co -hustler, pls be careful….. I mean extraordinary careful, especially if U operate ur business online ……. This is my own experienced today, if U check my page on Instagram @aanumakeover_oreke, U will get a no to contact us….. About 10pm yesterday nite, I got a call from a Lady……

She told me she wanted products worth 35k, she told me wot she want….. Immediately I told her to pay, she gets our acct details n pay(36k, 1k for delivery)….. After seeing alert, I told her to send me address, she told me we can meet @ Ikj b4 under bridge(KFC side)….. She also told me to be there by 7am….. Well, I got no choice, I left home as early as 6am this morning…..

Getting there, I saw d black jeep, she told me to enter, b4 I could start explaining to her she drove off….. B4, turning my face back I saw 3guys @ d back…… B4 I can shout, they already tied my neck on d chair…… I was just praying, I was hopeless,I was helpless…..

They stopped @ one bush, they asked for my ATM, I told them my ATM has expired, they asked if I used online banking….. I had no option than to replied yes, they collected my phone n get d sum of 95k……. They also collected d other product, am giving another customers…… Tho, it looks like a dream but it a reality….. All their targets was money, my other phone is gone but thank God I left my personal phone @ home due to low b3…….

Pls, guys join me n thank God…… It can only be him….. I saw hell today, I never experience gun point in my life, I saw how it looked like today ……. Pls, everyone becareful……. December is near byyyyyyyyyyyy"

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/nigerian-business-woman-recounts-how.html

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2017

-too bad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by kunlesufyan(m): 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
She was a bit insensitive on her part with the delivery. Don't run to every payment made into your account without making it known to the person that the article would be picked in public...where the both of you would be open to passers-by, not inside her car. It guarantees your safety since you have no idea of whom you're dealing with.

You could have been kidnapped and used for ritual. Next time, be wise enough.

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
God will punish them, they will never know peace for their entire life.

22 Likes

Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by mark0020(m): 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
I feel little lie sha, i do online transfer , you will need a token to confirm your details, was she with her token, she dey carry her token for body

7 Likes

Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by lekjons(m): 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
Do people still get robbed like this

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by izenco2005(m): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by looseweight: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by ItsawrapOutfit: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
I would have asked that you trace them with the account details used in paying you, however the possibility of the account holder been held at gun point to transfer the funds is probable, you may be unable to trace them.

Victim sends money to prospective victim kind of.

May God help and keep us. It is well with this Nation

9 Likes

Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by miano: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
LADY ROBBED BY SHARP SHOOTERS....ogbonna said he as not cheated on his wife..read his funny definition of cheat here [url=]https://newzpotter..com.ng/2017/10/i-have-never-cheated-on-my-wife-ik.html[/url]

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
May God keep saving us from this robbers and crooks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by dessz(m): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
some comma dey d story.
but anyways I am waiting for wailers to start shouting buhari grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
APC government sef shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by habex005(m): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
mark0020:
I feel little lie sha, i do online transfer , you will need a token to confirm your details, was she with her token, she dey carry her token for body
not all online transfer requires token....

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by motun2017(f): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
mark0020:
i use gtb 737 n v neva needed a token except my 4digit pin

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by lazygal: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
Thank God for her life ..they could have raped or used her for rituals ....really thank God

2 Likes

Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by lazygal: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
Thank God for her life ..they could have raoed or used her for rituals ....really thank God
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by jericco1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
eya the poor woman

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by sylviaeo(f): 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
DEM HYPNOTIZE U?. HOW COULD U ENTER D CAR OF SOMEBODY U DONT KNOW?. WAT SORT OF BLOODY BUSINESS IS DAT. PEOPLE CAN BE SO CARELESS angry sad sad

11 Likes

Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by ooliver: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
mark0020:

not every bank requires token Boda.....pins are also used

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by cescky(m): 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
sadA

She should be contacted..they can be traced....since they paid into her account...or didn't they?
Details of people who sent her the money....Can be used to catch them

3 Likes

Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by MaryBenn(f): 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
mark0020:

Maybe she meant mobile banking, using bank app
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
go to your bank Report and trace the transfere account, there must be a crew... thank God for your life... AFONJA and wickedness TUFIAKWA

3 Likes

Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by urchpath(m): 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
This is simple. Track the account that transferred money to you, as well as the account you finally transferred money to.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by EmmGee: 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
mark0020:
you can now transfer without token...
but you have to set it first on your banking app
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
thank God for u oo

Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by romoruyi(m): 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hmmm....
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
Sorry. Thank God life was spared. Hope dey

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikorodu Murder Gang, Baddo Nabbed By Vigilantes (photos) / 2 Scammers Confess As Lady Reveals What They Did To Her / Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.