Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets (30543 Views)

BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) / Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
After Few Models agency, the current modelling agency where she is signed, opened an Instagram account for her, where her updates, and daily activities will be translated, which has been the source for most celebrity news concerning her..
She has been opened a Twitter account for, with the same handle she bears on Instagram, which is @olajumoke__o where her daily activities will be translated too.
Here are few inspirational tweets and updates I saw on her.
She will takeover the Instagram and Twitter handles, hopefully as soon as she graduates from Poise Academy Nigeria, the finishing school which she was enrolled at, by Sujimoto.

https://mobile.twitter.com/olajumoke__o/

Re: Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets by Last2comment(m): 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
Good for her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets by chaberry(m): 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
Someone who can't speak good grammar wrote this?

Ah no believe

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
chaberry:
Someone who can't speak good grammar wrote this?

Ah no believe
they were translated

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
hmm oshey jare jummy.... dnt let anty kemi spoil ur fun oo

see this:::: Saraki and Dogara reject N10bn budget
for official residence http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/02/saraki-and-dogara-reject-n10bn-budget.html?m=0

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
This is not a spiritual blessing but an earthly one because both the good and wicked are rewarded for diligence and sometimes favoured above their peers. But this has nothing to do with the gospel. Please dont mix them up. smileysmiley

Happy for her and more because we are both models.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets by shocker007(m): 11:21am On Feb 28, 2016
Fake!
You opened a fake account and want to hype it?
Come on man.
She didn't share this on her Instagram, so why trying to tamper another person carrier?

UPDATE: This account is FAKE and confirmed by Few Models.
Follow at your own risk.

For clarification check https://www.nairaland.com/2962042/olajumoke-o-not-official-twitter

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
shocker007:
Fake!
You opened a fake account and want to hype it?
Come on man.
She didn't share this on her Instagram, so why trying to tamper another person carrier?
She is not the one in charge of her Instagram. Few Models is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets by shocker007(m): 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
Bossforeva:
She is not the one in charge of her Instagram. Few Models is.
And do you my friend resemble Bola?
Or is there a new Few Model team assigned to Olajumoke i don't know about?
Re: Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets by cruzita(f): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
our first trekking was fun too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
shocker007:

And do you my friend resemble Bola?
Or is there a new Few Model team assigned to Olajumoke i don't know about?
Yes. Few Models is only taking care of her Instagram and not Twitter. Another agency is taking care of her Twitter account, and they do the same work you guys do, which is to translate.
Meanwhile, if TY Bello didn't discover her, you guys wouldn't have picked her from the streets right

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets by Firefire(m): 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
I smile... smiley

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets by VickyRotex(f): 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
Beeni ooo cool kiss

"It is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of the Lord that showeth Mercy"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets by hakinze00(m): 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
I am still waiting for a nairalander,to open an acct with the moniker OlajumokeTheBreadSeller

6 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets by Idrismusty97(m): 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
Motivational speech?! This woman shouldn't insult herself by sharing any so called motivational speeches. Just enjoy your fame and fortune in peace. BTW who is writing this for her, did she asked for it?

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets by Bambless1(m): 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
Yorubas Be Like "Oluwa Olorun Olajumoke Oooooooh! Oya Yi Ayemipada Si Rere"

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets by Bantino(m): 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hmmm @ last, waiting for her instagram, Facebook pages etc
Re: Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets by Sunnycliff(m): 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
Still wishing her the best before the hawkers comes to Lynch me

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets by DankemzI(m): 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
Make i qo follow her tongue
Re: Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets by kennyman2000(m): 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets by Fiwasayo(f): 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
angry Not Again!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets by tollytexy(m): 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
Format copy paste
Re: Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
AIIT...
Re: Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets by Clone2020(m): 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
I'm happy for this woman and I wish her well but I feel like these companies signing her up to advertise their products are just bandwagon fans trying to share the limelight. Instead of heaping her with so many endorsements, why don't they go on the streets and make another person's dream come true? They are just forcing the issue. I get it that they are all trying to continue this Cinderella story but this is so unrealistic and I hope she knows this fame won't last for too long.

7 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets by wazzalurd(m): 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
They re paying u guys to hype this olajumoke ni abi why z dere wahala in nigeria this much for God sake
Re: Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
You Have made it
Re: Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets by Harmony222(m): 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
Twitter is one dead zone people of your grace should not come near this early..
Wish u luck!
Re: Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets by domopps(m): 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
To God alone be all the glory on this Olajumoke's sudden fame........

And anytime I see her name or a thread is opened for her that's a reminder that God still answers prayer

Olajumoke no matter what haters and enemy of progress says abt you....my prayer for you is that poverty will never be traced to your family again. ( Amen)

Cheeeers

Cheeeeers
Re: Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets by just2endowed: 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
More power to her success.

But check below if u feel ur phone battery doesn't last long.
Re: Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets by gbaskiboy: 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
Baba God pick up the cal, before satan picks it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Call Me The Guy That Leaves A Girl Pregnant For Years Without Delivery-tundednut / Fans Gift Mercy Eke $10k On Her Birthday (Pictures, Video) / Who Is The Youngest Richest Guy In Nigeria? Got Any Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.