Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took (31264 Views)

See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. / Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Dangote's 60th Birthday With Cute Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 28, 2016
Na because ciara touch dat one, na hin make hin gbolla dey rise?

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by tico1212(m): 9:52am On Feb 28, 2016
ozy4christ:
Please who is this siena or clara abi wetin be her name self?
Babu's concubine
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 28, 2016
who is tools?
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by bolex04(m): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2016
ozy4christ:
bad belle is allowed
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by Bhella5(m): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2016
Junks
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by kayevans: 10:09am On Feb 28, 2016
This kyn obante wey darey wear sef. Odiegwu oo
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by diegwu01: 10:48am On Feb 28, 2016
Diesel1:
BRING BACK OUR CORRUPTION!!!
With Corruption a bag of pure water was N80
Without Corruption a bag of pure water is N150
With Corruption dollar was N180
Without Corruption dollar is N400
With Corruption I have 20hrs electricity at low
tariff
Without Corruption I have 7hrs electricity
with 45% increase in tariff
With Corruption keke to my house takes N50
Without Corruption keke to my house takes N100
WithCorruption smallest indomie was N40
Without Corruption smallest indomie is N60
The list can go on and on but I just have to end it
and take a stand......
# IStandWithCorruption
# Bringbackourcorruption
# BuharibringbackNigeria
# Bringbacknaira
If with Corruption Dollar was N180 and without
Corruption Dollar is now N425,
Brother and Sisters, you will agree with me that
we need corruption in this country...
Titus Sardine started with 4 fishes, it reduced to
3. Then now it's 2.
In years to come, you'll open Sardine and see "Try
Again Later"

DIESEL

May Corruption be Enshrined in your Household and family as you've wished, Amen! Can i hear a louder amen from you?

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by jemype(m): 11:04am On Feb 28, 2016
ozy4christ:
u don start again
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by ozy4christ(f): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2016
Obas101:

Geez girl.. Y are u embarrassing ursef. There are some questions u don't need to ask even if you don't know d answer
is dat d way u passd exams by keeping quite?kai no wonder dia a many ignorance ppl moving around.
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by Getikebusy(m): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2016
can anybody notice the cheap belt Ebube's wearing ? undecided
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2016
Speechless3:
hian you think so. Try places like Brooklyn, Trenton, et al in summer.

Ever been to those places abi na weather forecast u dey reason? Lol[color=][/color] grin
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 28, 2016
Speechless3:
well.... v nt travel out of d country b4...
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by Marotzke(m): 11:56am On Feb 28, 2016
Marriage good o. So Ebuka don shave that Bia Bia way make am de look like "BUNSURU"? Now to embark on the official duty sanctioned by the father in law.
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by kunlesmiles(m): 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
namedonfinish:
why has that guy got a bulge in his below??

Hmmm, I need to stop seeing nonsense ooo... haba
lol,abeg Wetyn u use wash ur face dis morning,pls stop seeing tyns fa
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by danbrowndmf(m): 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
ozy4christ:
Minister for finance.she's in Nigeria to help fix our Naira..ODE

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by danbrowndmf(m): 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
Speechless3:
please when next you are going kindly put me in your hand bag
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by SURElee(f): 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
ozy4christ:

No be only Siena na Quest and mitsubshi. LWKMD. Ciara is an american singer and actress
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by PasNina(m): 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
namedonfinish:
why has that guy got a bulge in his below??

Hmmm, I need to stop seeing nonsense ooo... haba
I didn't see anything... Where is it?
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by PasNina(m): 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
Getikebusy:
can anybody notice the cheap belt Ebube's wearing ? undecided
I didn't notice. BTW, if @all it's cheap, So?
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by Nickymezor(f): 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
yaqq:
shey she been wear cardigan yesterday? heat don reset her body 4 naija!
Lolz, ur veri funni.... Our heat no get part 2 oo grin
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by Nickymezor(f): 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ciara looks so pretty...
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by noblegrex: 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
nellaluv:

You're not alone babe I saw it too tongue
hiiann. All these babes sef.later now una go say una no like that thing o.
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by AdemolaA2: 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
Obas101:

Geez girl.. Y are u embarrassing ursef. There are some questions u don't need to ask even if you don't know d answer
You just read my mind !!!!

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by 9jatatafo(m): 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
That burge for Enuka trouser sef. Hmmm hope not what I am thinking. Art Alade's top like ........
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by ijaw1stson: 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
nellaluv:

una no go look face. na below una de only see abi?smh
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by aalangel(f): 3:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
ozy4christ:

You just made me have a good laugh with my sis.
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by COOL10(m): 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
let's dance like w'r making love
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by Obas101(m): 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
ozy4christ:
is dat d way u passd exams by keeping quite?kai no wonder dia a many ignorance ppl moving around.
Chai.. Still displaying foolishness grin
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
nellaluv:

sure babe... ur head dey there jare..
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

SMH
undecided
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
kunlesmiles:
lol,abeg Wetyn u use wash ur face dis morning,pls stop seeing tyns fa

bro na acid I use oo, no be my fault ooo..lol
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
PasNina:
I didn't see anything... Where is it?
beneath u bro, look well...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joey Muthengi: I Prefer Dating Old Men, Young Men Only Good In Pictures / "I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding / Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.