Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) (31252 Views)

Cardi B Without Makeup Vs After Makeup (Photos) / Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos / Mr. Ibu Celebrates His Wife, Stella Maris Okafor's Birthday With Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by Bhelamblog(m): 10:22am On Jul 03, 2018
Nigerian Artist and lover of Bobrisky Just drew a Painting of the Cross dresser, According to Catherine she's a huge fan.. People are gradually falling Inlove with his Way of Life.

See it below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/lady-draws-painting-of-bobrisky-with.html

4 Likes

Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2018
O try

2 Likes

Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 10:27am On Jul 03, 2018
You nor see any better person draw for this full country

Even yeye people like Odion Ighalo , Tinubu , Obasanjo , Oshiomhole draw

Naaa this Ekwensu u choose to draw , ur sons go worse pass am undecided

Olumo rock , Fuel tanker and Volcano fall on ur old greasy udder

Quote me and watch Buhari's g-string fall on ur teeth cool

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by Seanmike(m): 10:31am On Jul 03, 2018
U TRY

2 Likes

Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by celebgistz: 10:31am On Jul 03, 2018
nice

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by Yian1(m): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2018
Bobrisky coming to praise her...
Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by VotingPolls: 10:39am On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
Risky !!

2 Likes

Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by johnkey: 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
Bob is cool. most Nigerians are frustrated hence the hate on someone who doesn't affect your life in any way. live and let live

16 Likes

Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by Meekdon: 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
SHE TOO FINE smiley

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
She ought to have drawn Nigeria flag rather than that useless woman man Bobrisky

7 Likes

Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
undecided

5 Likes

Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by Meekdon: 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
I LOVE HER smiley

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by MrAnele(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
So this girl - sorry, guy - get fans

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
Big fan indeed
Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by devigblegble: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
The drawing looks better than bobrisky or whatever his/her name is in real life

2 Likes

Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by ChimuchiYola(f): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
Beaters Association please gather here

8 Likes

Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by skales67(m): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
I don't believe that this sick mofo has role models!

*spits

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
I can't draw a sodomite.

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by Odey1997(m): 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
And what's wrong with his way of life?
For most that don't know Bobrisky is using his brand for publicity sake he knows what attracts our attention which is we're generally homophobic and disdain his act/demeanour he might not even be a G even if he's who cares let him live his life
The portrait is actually beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by sexdoll: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
like wetin?

look, this girl is a hustler.

she's here trying to sell her market as an artist and you are there talking about people beginning to like the "transgendering" bloke.

a very simple way of becoming famous yourself is to ride on the back of someone who is already famous.

and that my friend, is exactly what the girl is trying to do.

and to add to that, she come be female kwa.

so why market no go eventually sell wella? wink

15 Likes

Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
Bob is just like a man out there with concept,

So lots kids & immature here just hate on him for no just cause. The guy is doing something new to gain attention & use the opportunity to make cash. It's call concept

3 Likes

Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by lordkay10(m): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
She his very beautiful grin

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
aqua8:
Fellow Nairalanders u see y d country is not moving forward

undecided What is this one saying... Better develop your route to making money... The dude Bobrisky is already moving forward am not a fan of his and am not homophobic either... I just believe all man with him way... So bros keep hating on Bob while the gay ass nikka dey cash out....

2 Likes

Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
adex4me:
Bob is just like a man out there with concept,

So lots kids & immature here just hate on him for no just cause. The guy is doing something new to gain attention & use the opportunity to make cash. It's call concept

I swear... You just spoke/typed my mind.... Dude might be straffin girls sef who knows... But his own concept of making money is the Barbie format swallow minded folks come on here hating

4 Likes

Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by nnadychuks(m): 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
Someone said SHE HIS very beautiful grin grin I know the country is hard and makes people sad but there are things to make you forget your sorrow grin grin
Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
sexdoll:
like wetin?

look this girl is a hustler.

she's here trying to sell her market as an artist and you are there talking about people beginning to like the "transgendering" bloke.

a very simple way of becoming famous yourself is to ride on the back of someone who is already famous.

and that my friend, is exactly what the girl is trying to do.

and to add to that, she come be female kwa.

so why market no go eventually sell wella? wink

Like a book I read says KISS ASS BEFORE YOU START KICKING ASS....

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by donbachi(m): 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
But,if this bobrisky marry.will his/her people collect bride price?want to know

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today / Jos Born Rapper, Alchaddas Is Dead / Joey Muthengi: I Prefer Dating Old Men, Young Men Only Good In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.