Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Please How Much Do Nestle Pay Their I.T Students? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please How Much Do Nestle Pay Their I.T Students? (3194 Views)

UBA Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does UBA Pay Their Staff? / Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Much Do Nestle Pay Their I.T Students? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
Please how much do nestle pay their I.T students?
Re: Please How Much Do Nestle Pay Their I.T Students? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
Any info here?
Re: Please How Much Do Nestle Pay Their I.T Students? by Gerrard59(m): 12:08am On Mar 01, 2016
You should be more concerned with the experience you hope to get and the inclusion of the name Nestlé in your CV. See it as another semester in a new session.

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Do Nestle Pay Their I.T Students? by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 01, 2016
Gerrard59:
You should be more concerned with the experience you hope to get and the inclusion of the name Nestlé in your CV. See it as another semester in a new session.
But I got an invitation from Notore which is also a good firm for me. I want to go for the one that pays higher. Any idea?
Thanks
Re: Please How Much Do Nestle Pay Their I.T Students? by Gerrard59(m): 9:33am On Mar 01, 2016
Byikson:

But I got an invitation from Notore which is also a good firm for me. I want to go for the one that pays higher. Any idea?
Thanks

In my opinion, Nestlé has a much bigger weight than Notore on your CV. This is an internship position, you just have to make the best out of it.
Concerning knowing the pay, I suggest you use Glassdoor. No doubt it will quote in dollars, simply convert to naira and factor in our economy. Better still try other African forums and ask the question.
The best option is asking anybody(especially past and present employees) that has/had a thing or two to do with Nestlé.

What's your major and institution?

Wish you the very best in your decision.
Re: Please How Much Do Nestle Pay Their I.T Students? by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 01, 2016
Gerrard59:

In my opinion, Nestlé has a much bigger weight than Notore on your CV. This is an internship position, you just have to make the best out of it.
Concerning knowing the pay, I suggest you use Glassdoor. No doubt it will quote in dollars, simply convert to naira and factor in our economy. Better still try other African forums and ask the question.
The best option is asking anybody(especially past and present employees) that has/had a thing or two to do with Nestlé.

What's your major and institution?

Wish you the very best in your decision.
Chemical Engineering, FUTO.
Thanks
Re: Please How Much Do Nestle Pay Their I.T Students? by Udochee(m): 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
Byikson:
also put into consideration accommodation & transport costs(that's if the 2 companies are not in your city of residence).industry experience matters alot over money

(1) (Reply)

Be A Seafarer In 6 Months / How Smart And Skilled Is The Nigerian Worker, Actually? / Inspiring Success Story Of How A Young Graduate Made It In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.