Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) (41010 Views)

Funke Akindele Having Fun With Her Husband & Kids In Los Angeles / Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma / Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by GodwinTobi(m): 12:12am On Feb 28, 2016
I can only see Caroline and her father.... and the father is holding one of his grandsons..... pls where is the husband??

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by MarieSucre(f): 12:14am On Feb 28, 2016
Happy for them.
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by busomma: 12:31am On Feb 28, 2016
That's what maturity is all about when u agree to disagree. The welfare of the children comes first while bloated egos takes the back burner. Just because the marriage is no longer working, all hell should let loose.
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by macino1(m): 12:46am On Feb 28, 2016
Too much attention on the private life of celebraties
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by Waskolo(m): 12:49am On Feb 28, 2016
MoneypassGod:
who r dey?
that is buhari and his wife

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by abiolag(m): 1:02am On Feb 28, 2016
Lovely family
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by noblegrex: 1:35am On Feb 28, 2016
ozy4christ:
Nigerians leave celebrities alone and let dem face dia families,ihe nkaa obudi gini?
that's their Biz. Their Fans. They can't be left alone. Nigeria is = celebs,celeb are =to Nigerians. As a celeb you get praised and love from them,when the critics come,you should take it also.I'm no celeb for now,and no one chants my name.
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 28, 2016
Omo the baba na billionaire, walk away to your loss
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by homirefacuny(m): 2:53am On Feb 28, 2016
Bad mouth
shocked grin
Elijahrona2:
She and her junior son (fine). Her husband and the first son (nothing to write home about)

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by ladenz(m): 3:00am On Feb 28, 2016
I think it's that first boy that is getting divorced from the rest of the family. He looks like someone who's heart has been broken
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by tanteta(m): 3:33am On Feb 28, 2016
Please people let them be........ Every marriage has its trying time. Cute family.... I pray they reconcile their differences on time.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by Spanner4(m): 5:36am On Feb 28, 2016
Funjosh:
This man is Beautiful just like me grin

please check my signature someone fighting to survive needs your help sad

Hope u didn't sit for Jamb because u just committed a blunder! Lolzzzzzz o#not beautiful rather handsome#
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by xcllaxix(m): 6:03am On Feb 28, 2016
Amosjaj:
How does this reduces the price of garri in Nigeria?
Ok...Garri gang..Mods!...I don catch one all the way from ijebu-ode!
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by Funjosh(m): 6:16am On Feb 28, 2016
Spanner4:

Hope u didn't sit for Jamb because u just committed a blunder! Lolzzzzzz o#not beautiful rather handsome#

Take a look at his pix very well, is he handsome
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by solobenzo(m): 6:24am On Feb 28, 2016
ozy4christ:
Nigerians leave celebrities alone and let dem face dia families,ihe nkaa obudi gini?
then why are you veiwing this thread
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 6:37am On Feb 28, 2016
RealZizou:
This is my first tym to make front page just 2 month afta i join dis great forum,shout to my guyz@polyibadan@Q/S dept #stagerJ,flamexy nd brado....pls ginger me wit 'likes'
To d topic....wat God don join 2geda,make no eleribu seperate dem. grin
lolzzzzzzzzzzzz aye mi o I need to get your own Bible version

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by Boybreezy(m): 6:41am On Feb 28, 2016
kissMallam danjuma is kinda Ugly tho

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by whiteeyes: 6:51am On Feb 28, 2016
grin ;DMake dem just try patch up any loophole for the marriage. Cute they are but..the husband bobo remind me of James brown
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by johntaiwo123(m): 6:53am On Feb 28, 2016
OK
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by YelloweWest: 6:55am On Feb 28, 2016
Woman that gave you 2 hefty boys like this is whom you are using like a rag
Ugly unless fat man

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by Jennifer89(f): 7:12am On Feb 28, 2016
nawa for this woman o! today she will appear slim the next minute she will be fat
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by anigold(m): 7:21am On Feb 28, 2016
Elijahrona2:
She and her junior son (fine). Her husband and the first son (nothing to write home about)
Am 100% sure she married just for money... now its so difficult playing acting love in the marriage...
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by anigold(m): 7:23am On Feb 28, 2016
whiteeyes:
grin ;DMake dem just try patch up any loophole for the marriage. Cute they are but..the husband bobo remind me of James brown
choi abeg james brown fine.. but Naija babes get bad mouth gaan!!!!!! grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by anigold(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2016
She be actress now grin grin grin everything na acting,even marriage na acting
Jennifer89:
nawa for this woman o! today she will appear slim the next minute she will be fat
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by Peacefulgold(m): 7:28am On Feb 28, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Actress Caroline Danjuma, her husband and their two sons today attended the premiere of the movie, The Stalker, which she featured in...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/photo-caroline-danjuma-her-husband.html
After d reggae play d blues....
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by victorcalm(m): 7:28am On Feb 28, 2016
This Mr Danjuma, na only one suit U get self, all the pixels I've seen U, is just on this suit
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by anigold(m): 7:28am On Feb 28, 2016
Well the lady na my town girl,i just wish happy marriage,marriage needs a high level of maturity and understanding...
MarieSucre:
Happy for them.
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by otokx(m): 7:31am On Feb 28, 2016
Why can't Africans dress like Africans? What is with all this suit and stuff?
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by 41lady(m): 7:40am On Feb 28, 2016
Which planet are they from, I have not seen them in Naija Movie b4 or in Singapore.
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by SkyyLord(m): 8:00am On Feb 28, 2016
In the end, she couldn't leave the money.
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by carinmom(f): 8:07am On Feb 28, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Lwkmd oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) / Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.