Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

What Some Notable Nigerians Say About PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Some Notable Nigerians Say About PMB (886 Views)

Punch Is Fake News - Garba Shehu Says Over Report About PMB & Cabal / This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? / 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Some Notable Nigerians Say About PMB by JAHseal: 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
WHAT SOME PROMINENT NIGERIANS SAY ABOUT BUHARI

“The army after toppling our democratic regime have no option but to install Buhari as head of state so as to avoid credibility problems, especially in the sight of the international community because of his being an epitome of integrity."
- SHAGARI.

“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians, Myself & Buhari. All what PDP is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist is mere hot lies. They just fear, let‘s go to jail “
– OBJ

General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude incorruptible"
– President Olusegun Obasango , in his book, “Not My Will”.

“Buhari is a big brother & a father to some extent that mean nothing in life & to the nation always other than good. So, I fear no harm from him.“
– LATE YAR‘ADUA.

“Buhari was honest & sincere in all his conduct that perhaps, only very few Nigerians could match in integrity.“
–GEN. ABDUSSALAM

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is a true patriot, respected former head of state, elder statesman & a nationalist.“
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

“I have realized our collective mistake in over-throwing you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come and do what is best known about you. Patriotic service to the nation.“
–LATE ABACHA (PTF inaugural speech).

“If Buhari quit PTF job as he promises & as we knew him to mean his words, all along, I support the idea of scrapping PTF as no one else can do the job as him.“ –IBB

I respect Buhari. He was my Boss.He is an honorable man. And I can say this anywhere”.
-General Ibrahim Babangida.

“As a member of PDP BOT, I decided personally to donate the #5,000,000 to Buhari‘s campaign organization because of my firm believe in his ability to right all the nation's wrongs-
ALH. ISIYAKU IBRAHIM.

“Buhari is as clean as the book I am holding”
~ Alhaji Isiaku Ibrahim, a Member of PDP Board of Trustees @ a Book launch in Kaduna

“The issue of Gen. Buhari‘s presidency was always being derided by the criminals who looted the nation to stupor by embarking upon a campaign of calumny so as to smear his name with a view to denying Nigerians having a leader who can improve their lots.“
–PROF. DAVID WEST.

“If the truth must be said, Buhari remains the only real threat to PDP wether he runs for the presidency or not, due to his wider followership among the masses that now hit the elite circle.“
-SEN. MAKARFI.

#TheseSureSayAlotAboutPMB

1 Like

Re: What Some Notable Nigerians Say About PMB by mynd1(f): 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
In PMB we trust.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Some Notable Nigerians Say About PMB by nzeobi(m): 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
All are personal opinion
Only God who sees the heart of men knows buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Some Notable Nigerians Say About PMB by Khd95(m): 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
Buhari wears pamperssad
-fayose the corn eater-grincheesy
buhari is a dullard-wailers-
Re: What Some Notable Nigerians Say About PMB by Tallesty1(m): 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
Obasanjo Own Funny Pass.
Re: What Some Notable Nigerians Say About PMB by Flexherbal(m): 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
The Good Luck say that? Is that comment from him?
Re: What Some Notable Nigerians Say About PMB by dreamcast95: 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
Flexherbal:
The Good Luck say that? Is that comment from him?
Should not. I also think it is still very doubtful. Regarding Bukhari words, I do not know whether to believe him. He had promised so much, and unfortunately, not all of the promise made. On this distrust of him is understandable. Have you read this article - https://www.naij.com/746169-wont-pay-n5000-unemployed-nigerians-different-priority-buhari.html ?
Re: What Some Notable Nigerians Say About PMB by nnachukz(m): 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
See person, so you can take the words of politicians to Bank? Even Obj calling himself and buhari the only honest people tells you the true meaning of those statements above.

1 Like

Re: What Some Notable Nigerians Say About PMB by yaqq: 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
let us all re-affirm our support n believe in PMB cos a good nigeria is good for us all!
Re: What Some Notable Nigerians Say About PMB by coolscott(m): 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
nnachukz dreamcast95 Khd95 nzeobi mynd1 JAHseal
[size=13pt]Do you guys need to be reminded that the campaigns and the elections have long been over?[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Some Notable Nigerians Say About PMB by Deltagiant: 2:14am On Feb 28, 2016
Nothing really was said about Buhari's capacity to THINK.

A deeper thinker is what Nigeria need now above/ among other qualities. I doubt if the man is endowed with it.

(1) (Reply)

Fight Between Yoruba & Hausa .........is A Fight Between Husband And Wife. / VIO Worker Scamming Nigerians (pictures) / Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of Bauchi State Governor's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.