Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Opinion: What If Buhari Were To Be Pdp? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: What If Buhari Were To Be Pdp? (847 Views)

Men Who Want To Be PDP Chairman / Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach / I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: What If Buhari Were To Be Pdp? by pweshboi(m): 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
With the recent argument I see everyday on nairaland and other social media about Buhari, APC, PDP and the fight against corruption. I am forced to put this question to my fellow nairalanders
1. What if Buhari were to be a member of the PDP? Will all the people that are against him now support him because he is a PDP Member?
2. To the people that are bitterly against Buhari's administration because he is Muslim, what if he were to be a Christian? Would you still have that hatred towards him?
3. Are we actually supporting a candidate because he is from a certain political party or because he is capable of rulling the nation and reducing corruption that has been salvaging this country to the barest minimum?
4. If it were to be a Yoruba or igbo or south south man that were to be on the presidential seat and a member of the APC. would you still criticise his office?
NOTE: I AM NOT A MEMEBR OF ANY POLITICAL PARTY AND NEITHER AM I HERE TO SUPPORT ANYBODY, I'LL JUST LOVE YOU ALL TO ANSWER THESE FEW QUESTIONS. AS FOR ME ALL I WANT IS A BETTER NIGERIA, NO MATTER WHO IS THE PRESIDENT AND THE POLITICAL PARTY HE OR SHE IS FROM. Thank you
Re: Opinion: What If Buhari Were To Be Pdp? by mynd1(f): 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
Reading..

1 Like

Re: Opinion: What If Buhari Were To Be Pdp? by yaqq: 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
Good questions but since believe in PMB n am supporting him no need 2 ans! so I ll jst wait for wailers to read n wail

1 Like

Re: Opinion: What If Buhari Were To Be Pdp? by agabaI23(m): 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
If he was PDP would APC people be defending him with their blood like they are doing?

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: What If Buhari Were To Be Pdp? by DesChyko: 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
Food For Thought.. But asking at the wrong time. Try again in 2019, because now, Buhari's administration is not giving citizens the security to reason rationally.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: What If Buhari Were To Be Pdp? by Standing5(m): 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
To me Buhari is a man of integrity that can defy the influence of the corrupt ruling class. Pdp or not, he is the same.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: What If Buhari Were To Be Pdp? by pweshboi(m): 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
DesChyko:
Food For Thought.. But asking at the wrong time. Try again in 2019, because now, Buhari's administration is not giving citizens the security to reason rationally.
Can you please shed more light on the security part of making the citizens not reason rationally
Re: Opinion: What If Buhari Were To Be Pdp? by pweshboi(m): 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
agabaI23:
If he was PDP would APC people be defending him with their blood like they are doing?
Hmmm good question.
Re: Opinion: What If Buhari Were To Be Pdp? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
1 thing you must know about us in the south south is that we don't let brotherly love to block our eyes of Justice. Goodluck Jonathan was hardly condemned @Delta my state and even bayelsa his own state. If buhari were to be from Delta, for instance, we'll still condemn his wrong doings no matter what. That's what's happening to former governor Uduaghan who's from Warri. He wasn't given a befitting 'welcome back from office' party in Warri because he failed in so many aspects. When Nigerians are disunited in terms of tribalism, it doesn't affect us at the south because we've got most tribes in the country than any other region. Unity is here. Justice is here.

#myuniquepointofview

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: What If Buhari Were To Be Pdp? by divinehand2003(m): 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
Whether APC or PDP, Muslim or Christian, a government will be praised if he is performing well or seriously criticized if he is goofing like crazy. That's the hard truth.
Re: Opinion: What If Buhari Were To Be Pdp? by LordAdam: 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
Standing5:
To me Buhari is a man of integrity that can defy the influence of the corrupt ruling class. Pdp or not, he is the same.

He cannot defy nada!

If you think he can, let him re-open the Haliburton case and watch his presidency go up in flames.

The Buhari that could have been able to defy the ruling class was the Buhari that contested for 3 times, not the Buhari that contested in 2015.

The Jonathan that should have been able to defy the ruling class is the Jonathan that should have won the 2015 elections, not the Jonathan that won the 2011 elections.

The presidents are not the problem, the system is. In a better country, both Jonathan and Buhari mean well and are assets. The fact that they needed the ruling class to emerge as presidents is why we are still in a comatose situation in this country and is why the CHANGE is a scam.

Unless the system is overhauled, they'll just package a new mistake and foist on the Nigerian people while the story remains the same.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Opinion: What If Buhari Were To Be Pdp? by pweshboi(m): 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
divinehand2003:
Whether APC or PDP, Muslim or Christian, a government will be praised if he is performing well or seriously criticized if he is goofing like crazy. That's the hard truth.
Now my question to you sire; is Buhari goofing?
Re: Opinion: What If Buhari Were To Be Pdp? by pweshboi(m): 11:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
LordAdam:

He cannot defy nada!

If you think he can, let him re-open the Haliburton case and watch his presidency go up in flames.

The Buhari that could have been able to defy the ruling class was the Buhari that contested for 3 times, not the Buhari that contested in 2015.

The Jonathan that should have been able to defy the ruling class is the Jonathan that should have won the 2015 elections, not the Jonathan that won the 2011 elections.

The presidents are not the problem, the system is. In a better country, both Jonathan and Buhari mean well and are assets. The fact that they needed the ruling class to emerge as presidents is why we are still in a comatose situation in this country and is why the CHANGE is a scam.

Unless the system is overhauled, they'll just package a new mistake and foist on the Nigerian people while the story remains the same.

-Lord
Hmmmm nice opinion there sire. The system needs a complete overhaul
Re: Opinion: What If Buhari Were To Be Pdp? by Standing5(m): 11:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
LordAdam:

He cannot defy nada!

-Lord
guy go n sleep
Re: Opinion: What If Buhari Were To Be Pdp? by divinehand2003(m): 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
pweshboi:

Now my question to you sire; is Buhari goofing?

Lol, I will pass the question to the fellow below to answer
Re: Opinion: What If Buhari Were To Be Pdp? by LordAdam: 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
Standing5:
guy go n sleep

I typically do not reply mofos like you, but do not for a minute think that you deserve a reply from me.

You have the reasoning faculty of a 2 year old chimp.

I'd quote 50 cent. "Sleep is for broke people."

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Opinion: What If Buhari Were To Be Pdp? by ubah84(m): 1:13am On Feb 28, 2016
God forbid my president to be pdp
Re: Opinion: What If Buhari Were To Be Pdp? by pweshboi(m): 7:59am On Feb 28, 2016
ubah84:
God forbid my president to be pdp
What if he was PDP?
Re: Opinion: What If Buhari Were To Be Pdp? by drss(m): 8:19am On Feb 28, 2016
Standing5:
buari man of intergrity my foot.
Re: Opinion: What If Buhari Were To Be Pdp? by DesChyko: 8:26am On Feb 28, 2016
pweshboi:

Can you please shed more light on the security part of making the citizens not reason rationally
Financial security especially. Then, the uncertainty of tomorrow with the waning economy. That is the security I mean, not the 'Boko Haram, Armed robbers' kind of security.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Saraki Swears In Mao Ohuabunwa As New Senator / Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets In Bonny LGA. Pic / MUST READ ;how APC Ruled Nigeria For 16 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.