Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Restoring Health with Herbs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Restoring Health with Herbs (654 Views)

Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For / Treatment For Cardiovascular Diseases And Stroke With Herbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Restoring Health with Herbs by elixsecratos: 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
[right][/right]
They say is Wealth. Many of us have been robbed of this free gift God gave to human. Every Human was created with an inbuilt doctor "Immune system" which helps you fight against toxins and bacteria. When the immune system becomes weak and down, You start having health challenges. Nowadays it's quite difficult to restore health back using normal Orthodox drugs, because modern pharmaceuticals use synthetic chemicals to alter directly the delicate structure of the body, Herbal medicine extract the whole plants without interfering or changing it constituents; therefore retaining the natural balance and maximizing healing potential. Infection like Staphylococcus A. Is well alarming these days and the Government says nothing about it. So many people have suffered from various health conditions including life threatening once. Because Herbal Medicine is concerned with restoring Health rather than focusing on symptoms, We are know to solve problem from simple to long-term conditions Such as Pains, Diabetes, Prostrate Enlargement, Heart Enlargement, Rheumatism, Arthritis, Skin Disorders, Watery Sperm, Low Sperm counts, Gastro intestinal tract problem, Pile, Ulcer, Hormonal imbalance , Vagina discharge, Infertility: in both Men and Woman, Stomach noise, itching, Movement sensation, Body vibration, Menstrual disorder, Parkinson's disease, Staphylococcus aureaus, Weak erection, gonorheoa, syphilis, Candida, depression, immune booster. Stomach cleansing and many more. There is no limit to the ways in which Herbal product from GHT can help a patient back to good health. I want to inform you that there is still Hope to all that are joined among the living "for a living dog is better than a dead lion.". Are you a Vitim of what i listed Above? Are you having health challenges? Email me at Globalherbaltherapy@yandex.com. Feel free to relate all your Problems with me " A problem shared is half solved". if your hide problem, your problem will hide you. Everyday at the clinic i see how people suffer from various kind of health conditions they are innocent of both Young and Old including Children. I Created this Article for you to know d dangers ahead, And for the Restoration of your health. It's not all about taking drugs but getting the service of professionals who all specializes on different individual area of human health to handle Your ailment and to serve you professional counseling. At GHT We understand the health problems of patients better, and provide effective treatment, depending upon specific symptoms. We are committed to provide best health care services and help our patients to be healthier and fit. See you on the inside awaiting for your mail. stay bless Health is wealth.

(1) (Reply)

Online Operations Manager needed for Africa's First Health Social Forum / Causes Of Kidney Diseases Be Warned And Beware / See What My Facebook Friend Saw In A 5 Alive Juice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.