Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,130 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Buhari Says He Will Not Pay N5000 To Unemployed Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Says He Will Not Pay N5000 To Unemployed Nigerians (631 Views)

Buhari: N5000 Payment To Unemployed Youth Is Not My Priority / N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-Bruce Sad Over APC's Rejection Of Motion / Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari Says He Will Not Pay N5000 To Unemployed Nigerians by Bengist247(m): 6:41am On Feb 28, 2016
In a shocking development, President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed that he will refuse to honour his pledge to grant N5000 to each unemployed Nigerian.

He made the remark while speaking in Saudi Arabia as he continued his visit to the Middle East over the weekend.

Buhari said he would rather focus on funding the construction of infrastructure, as well as education, agriculture and mining to create employment opportunities for able bodied young men.
buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari may lose considerable support due to his announcement

“This largesse N5,000 for the unemployed, I have got a slightly different priority,” the president said.http://www.bengist247.com/2016/02/buhari-says-he-will-not-pay-n5000-to.html?m=0

Re: Buhari Says He Will Not Pay N5000 To Unemployed Nigerians by sugardad1(m): 6:44am On Feb 28, 2016
Haha. I see
Re: Buhari Says He Will Not Pay N5000 To Unemployed Nigerians by trendphemmy(m): 6:47am On Feb 28, 2016
what do u expect from a clueless government. it is almost a year yet no single accomplishment

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Will Not Pay N5000 To Unemployed Nigerians by IGBOPRINCE: 6:47am On Feb 28, 2016
grin grin to hell with those excuses. The yorubas voted you because of #5000, so you must fulfil it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Says He Will Not Pay N5000 To Unemployed Nigerians by resty4(m): 6:47am On Feb 28, 2016
Apc thrive on lies,blackmail n propaganda.
What else do u xpect frm him afta all gullible naijas hv bn scamed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Will Not Pay N5000 To Unemployed Nigerians by phemmie06(m): 6:48am On Feb 28, 2016
When your words are not your bound, you're bound to become a man without integrity

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Will Not Pay N5000 To Unemployed Nigerians by IGBOPRINCE: 6:51am On Feb 28, 2016
trendphemmy:
what do u expect from a clueless government. it is almost a year yet no single accomplishment
buhari led government lacks focus.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Will Not Pay N5000 To Unemployed Nigerians by Akkord4gov: 6:51am On Feb 28, 2016
Though it is bad that Buhari cannot fulfil his promise,if he cannot fulfil this one,which one e go fulfil

But I called it arrant nonsense when I heard of the 5k for the unemployed,i think they made the decision when they were high on Osogbo weed and Daura goro. Though it is a welcome development for me if the money can be channelled to better things but yet Buhari is no more a trustworthy person. I wish him immense success though
Re: Buhari Says He Will Not Pay N5000 To Unemployed Nigerians by chocolateme(f): 6:52am On Feb 28, 2016
Sai Buhari..
Please don't pay the 5k, don't pay for child to eat a plate of meal per day.
Your followers still believe that you have greater plans not knowingthat you are seriously looking for a way round your imcompetence.
Your sponsors have all gotten their milky way from you and left you to to be an island.
Sai Buhari.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Not Pay N5000 To Unemployed Nigerians by SolexxBarry(m): 6:55am On Feb 28, 2016
shocked and I have started borrowing money to be paid when buhari pays me,see gobe ooo
Re: Buhari Says He Will Not Pay N5000 To Unemployed Nigerians by Luckylife(m): 7:01am On Feb 28, 2016
When he could not do the simplest promise only zombies believe him to honour the 5000k he sang during campaign under oath.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Not Pay N5000 To Unemployed Nigerians by ChappyChase: 7:12am On Feb 28, 2016
trendphemmy:
Any one that takes this government serious might just die of high Bp!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Will Not Pay N5000 To Unemployed Nigerians by Mynd44: 7:20am On Feb 28, 2016

(1)

Buhari Says He Will Not Pay N5000 To Unemployed Nigerians / Falae Escapes Death As Police Shoot Convoy-the National Mirror / Why Senates Applauds David Mark As He Swear The Oath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.