Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

"GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye (35702 Views)

Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Evangelist Mike Bamiloye: I Used To Steal & Pick The Pockets At The Age Of 7 & 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by NwekeUG(m): 11:11am On Jan 21, 2023
Nigerian evangelist, Mike Bamiloye has said that talented people who identify themselves as 'GOAT' (Greatest Of All Time) don't have a place in the Kingdom of God, IGBERETV reports.

According to him, GOAT means stubborn, headstrong, disobedient and an unbelieving people in the Bible while sheep symbolises the children of God. He concluded by saying that
GOAT people have no place in the Kingdom of God.

He wrote on his Instagram page;

"BRO REUBEN, ARE YOU A GOAT?
Bro Rueben!
Because you are so gifted in Music.
Because you have been so blessed with compositions of Healing Music.
Because you are sought by many people.
Because you are now so famous and widely known everywhere!
YOU NOW CALL YOURSELF A “GOAT”
A GOAT?
In the Bible, the GOAT is a symbol of the Stubborn, Headstrong, disobedient and Unbelieving people.
While the SHEEP symbolizes the Godly, Believing Children of God!
That is why Jesus said He will separate the SHEEP from the GOAT and cast the stubborn unbelieving People away from Him into everlasting Fire.

NOW, because the Music of Bro Reuben has become so popular and he is now been invited from place to place,
HE SAID HE IS NOW A GOAT!
I said Ah! Bro Reuben!
Because you are now a GOAT,
Is that why you now change your name to Rubby Kumba?
Your streaming strength has now grown to 1.2m streams and you are now beginning to to put Colors on your hair small small!
Last month,
It was a small yellow spot on your head above your left ear.
But this week,
The left side of your head has a small spot colored with red!
IS THIS HOW GOATS BEHAVE?

I said, Ah! Brother Reuben,
What is the Meaning of GOAT?
You said, Ah, GOAT has a good meaning!
You said, it means:
“GREATEST OF ALL TIME”
And I said,
No! It is the Devil that has changed the meaning for you!
It means Stubborn, Unbelieving and unrepentant, headstrong fellow.

Bro Rueben,
Dont you see that the Spirit of the GOAT is already possessing you?
You that was very humble and respectful in the Church, and God was helping you gradually to establish your ministry,
Now, you are beginning to leave your hair without combing it.
You are beginning to walk like a limping man.
You are beginning to walk with your shoulders raised up like the PrayingMantis arms.
Your jean trousers is beginning to tear small small.
BRO REUBEN!
You are not a GOAT!
YOU ARE A SHEEP of GOD!
You are not the Greatest of ALL Times,
THEY ARE LYING TO YOU!
A Goat People has no place in the Kingdom of God!
NOW LISTEN! Bro Reuben!
MAYBE GOAT HAS MORE HIDDEN DANGEROUS MEANING THAT WHAT THEY CALL IT TO YOU!
#mikebamiloye"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnqGNMBIPXI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

63 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Ireportlive: 11:17am On Jan 21, 2023
Baphomet

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by DonBenny77(m): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2023
Oga face your own face, you no be assistant God.
The other day it was gamblers and paying thite.
It's better you write your own holy book

147 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Bluntguy: 11:33am On Jan 21, 2023
But GOAT is just an acronym for Greatest Of All Times nah.
You may have misfired this time, my evangelist.

205 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by WibusJaga: 11:37am On Jan 21, 2023

The man is definitely confusing G.O.A.T. with the animal goat. cheesy

Or maybe he will be OK with ATG (All Time Greatest) cool

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Righteousness2(m): 11:56am On Jan 21, 2023
Deep spiritual insight from a servant of God.

Unfortunately lucifer, the god of this world has blinded the eyes and understanding of so many young men and women. Instead of making amendments, they will begin to insult the man.

103 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Righteousness2(m): 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
WibusJaga:

The man is definitely confusing G.O.A.T. with the animal goat. cheesy

My Brother, he is not confusing anything. He is unveiling and exposing the scheme of the devil in these Last days.

Many do not understand spiritual things and so they fall forvtye schemes of lucifer.

61 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
For me, my Master, Lord and King Jesus, whose Words I highly esteem and place above all else, is the Greatest Of All Time (GOAT), and has the keys to the Kingdom of God so no man can enter unless He permits them to...

So mine has nothing to do with "goat" as in the parable of sheep and goats, or anything else, but the King of kings and Lord of lords that all other goats, including the devil, must bow down to.

Hallelujah!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by ABIODUN105(m): 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
Righteousness2:

My Brother, he is not confusing anything. He is unveiling and exposing the scheme of the devil in these Last days.

Many do not understand spiritual things and so they fall forvtye schemes of lucifer.
The person you are did spiritual thing?

1 Like

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by DropsMic(m): 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
Stfu

5 Likes

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Oluwapresley(m): 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
Should we tell him?

But really, these people are already judging who has a place in heaven and those that don't. Smh!

The guy below me has said something very valid.

12 Likes

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by dazzlingd(m): 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moronns whey dey preach.
This man that religion has damaged his brain beyond repair

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Ogaga87(m): 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
Shut up useless scammer wey dey call himself man of God....

12 Likes

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by RedChiefPriest: 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
Lol somethings are just meant to be left alone.

14 Likes

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Samuelthemanli(m): 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
Na Wa. So Tell Us The Meaning Of Sheep Na because I Don't understand.

2 Likes

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Dcaliphate(m): 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
Religion twists things too damn much

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Emu4life(m): 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
For me, my Master, Lord and King Jesus, whose Words I highly esteem and place above all else, is the Greatest Of All Time (GOAT), and has the keys to the Kingdom of God so no man can enter unless He permits them to...

So mine has nothing to do with "goat" as in the parable of sheep and goats, or anything else, but the King of kings and Lord of lords that all other goats, including the devil, must bow down to.

Hallelujah!

"I can do nothing on my own authority; I judge
only as God tells me, so my judgment is right,
because I am not trying to do what I want, but
only what he who sent me wants."
John 5:30

Your GOAT has a higher authority, he is answerable to the GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

DO NOT BLASPHEME PLEASE. THANK YOU

1 Like

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by kerry57: 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hmmm
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Reelmii: 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
grin... wetin religion don do to Africans eh...it will take the grace of God to change our mind set...

This same GOAT is an acronym used by the white people to appreciate those who are doing well in their various fields..

This same white people are the once who first printed the bible

The same white people brought this Christianity to Africa

Now we don sabi the religion pass people wey teach us

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Emu4life(m): 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
Righteousness2:

Comparing your God with the Worldly GOATs shows how much you've belittled your 'God'.

14 Likes

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by nairalee(m): 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
WHHY SO SERIOUSSSS
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Sonnobax15(m): 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
lipsrsealed
Is God even aware of some of these doctrines these pastors are trying to shove down our throats? undecided. Abi na only dem dey fabricate dem? undecided

23 Likes

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by NwaNimo1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2023

20 Likes

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Romanoff(f): 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
Preach sir. With their strong head.

4 Likes

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by wolesmile(m): 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
All these on top ordinary acronym?

Who do people like this?
🥺🥺🥺

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
Taa mechie onu ewedu.onye kalili mmadu kalili mmadu.
Ndi onu ishi a na akotosi.Mpa o gi bu mpa chukwu?

Taa butuo onye mgbu

1 Like

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by TheChameleon: 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
grin

Too much of tithes dey make these men misyarn

5 Likes

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
This man is a F**king DOUGHNUT.

2 Likes

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Mattwillz: 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ronaldo and Messi fans in the mud...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anglican Church Bans Use Of Brochure, Asoebi At Funerals / Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire / Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.