Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

What The Bible Teaches About These Five Church Practices - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The Bible Teaches About These Five Church Practices (40602 Views)

Benny Hinn:Am Guilty Of preaching Prosperity Outside what the Bible teaches / What The Holy Bible Teaches About "Dating And Sex" / Bible Teaches Gender Equality, Why Has Gender Inequality Always Been The Norm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Bible Teaches About These Five Church Practices by Mcoldsoja(m): 4:02am On Mar 19, 2016
ninodaniel:
I have nothing to prove to u because I knw I can never convince most of u.we dont worship blessed Virgin Mary rather we honour her. my dear u r entitled to ur own thoughts. I hv bin praying to God tru all those Jesus and Mary statues and even d saints and it has bin working for me all tru my life. virgin Mary is d mediatrix of all graces for those dt believe. #i will remain a roman catholic till death#
Na same way okija shrine, amadioha and sango sef dey work.
Re: What The Bible Teaches About These Five Church Practices by Mcoldsoja(m): 4:06am On Mar 19, 2016
sinistermind:

My Brother, I wonder o. All we know about God is written in the Bible. No one can say he or she knows the mind of God. Most people condemn according to their understanding of what they read from the Bible. I have long ago refrained from condemning others beliefs. These things are being seen as sinful and wrong are the same thing most people testify to have received miracles through.
Even our ancestors see miracle but shey e mean say dem dey right with God?
Abi yu tink say Satan no dey do miracle sef?
Re: What The Bible Teaches About These Five Church Practices by dolphinheart(m): 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ubenedictus:
it seems u dont know what a prophesy is, gen 3:15 is called d protoevangelium in christianity, christians from early times interprete it as God detailing his salvation plan by telling d devil of an enmity he has establish between d devil and the woman (d said the woman, not this woman) and her seed. Isaiah repeats it he said a woman shall concieve and bears a son, that woman is mary... Is 7 and is 9. That is a prophesy abt mary.

Lets look at " the woman"

gen 3 :12- 16(kjv)
12 And the man said, The woman whom you gave to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that you have done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because you have done this, you are cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon your belly shall you go, and dust shall you eat all the days of your life:
15 And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel.
16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception; in sorrow you shall bring forth children; and your desire shall be to your husband, and he shall rule over you.

Sir if "the woman was Mary, it means
1. Mary was given to Adam as wife
2. Mary was deceived by the serpent in eden
3. God multiplied mary's sorrow and child birth pangs
4. Mary had children.

If these 4 things cannot be accepted by you, then the woman in Gen chp 3 is not MARY!
Re: What The Bible Teaches About These Five Church Practices by Princewell2012(m): 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
Advans:

there is nothing bad in choosing a date to celebrate birth but if u go down history lane, u will realize dt Dec 25 is a special day in Rome for celebrating an idol called MARS. D early Christians joined dem in d celebration and associate it wt d birth of Christ. Hence they formed CHRISTMAS frm christ-mars. Jst as d current Christians try to lured ppl into Christianity by advertising solution to hunger, poverty, barrenness e.t.c

Mmmmm, hence the day is the day that Romans worships their sungod called mars as you rightly said, why can't the Christians choose another day, why must it be that very day, they have decided to celebrate the birth of Christ?

Am sorry i didn't buy these ur ideology.

So if songo is worshiped on Saturday i should fix my worshiping days on Saturday just to discredit them Hmmm,

ok does it now make the songo worshipers change their mind, and stop worshiping their idols

believe me there is something
they are not telling us, i mean it, something is absolutely wrong somewhere.

Satan can deceive you with anything if you re not careful, the way he deceived Adam and eve.
Re: What The Bible Teaches About These Five Church Practices by Advans(m): 9:37pm On May 06, 2016
linusbnn:

Jesus said I and my father are one. If Mary is the mother of jesus,then she is the mother of God. Mary was prepared for the life circle of jesus and thus,she was a fulfilled woman who is worthy of a crown. Whether you like it or not, Mary is our mother and she intercedes. Pple lie down to greet the mother,wife of a president,governor etc.....

huhahehinhon.......did u jst say MARY is d mother of God? pls who created d mother of God?
Honestly speaking Christians are d most confused being oon earth.
Re: What The Bible Teaches About These Five Church Practices by Aragbs4real: 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
For biblical truth and facts, pls visit this site its nice I confirmed it. Very informative! https://josephara..com

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Son, Ebenezer (photo) / "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.