Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

Diamondz Are Wack ''08 Winners Of Star Quest'' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Diamondz Are Wack ''08 Winners Of Star Quest'' (610 Views)

Who else thinks Nigerian emcees are wack? ✘✘ / Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) / Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diamondz Are Wack ''08 Winners Of Star Quest'' by alfratolex: 3:48am On Jul 14, 2009
The group is wack, their music is bad not even average.my 7 yrs old can sing better than all of them combined 2geda.

Have heard like 4songs from them but i no even feel thos songs a tick.six peeps, 5guys a gal ahhhhh i laug no be small thing.

so tell me hw them tey win star quest na mago mago na so naij be.and we dey do. their latest song them featured obesere

making seven artists.but at the end of the day na rubbish comeout then do.u cant compare it to ajegunle DAPADA

tell them i said so if u no them personally. then no suppose allow them enter studio talkless of getting a record deal.

if i lie bros tell me

you cant compare them in any sense to the latest winners THE PULSE dey d bomb
Re: Diamondz Are Wack ''08 Winners Of Star Quest'' by ofokasibe: 7:31am On Jul 14, 2009
na lie u lie , you are just beefing them, they were the best that year, i am sure u belong to the group that lost instead of u to appreciate you are busy hating them, thats why u people never make it, because u wont see contestants like ur brothers. have u forgotten that they are human beings like u , anuofia

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artist In The New Era / Do You Want Good Composed Songs(any Genre) / Out Now! Place Ur Order For The 'years After We Arrived' Lp By Double Six

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.