Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Samson Siasia To Recall Enyeama And Emenike To Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samson Siasia To Recall Enyeama And Emenike To Super Eagles (717 Views)

Sanita Samson Siasia Marries Henry Jamell Traditionally (Photos) / Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers / NFF Re-appoints Samson Siasia As Coach For Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samson Siasia To Recall Enyeama And Emenike To Super Eagles by metroparrot: 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
Samson Siasia, who is one of the coaches appointed by NFF as a caretaker coach for Egypt clash has revealed plans to recall Vincent Enyeama and Emmanuel Emenike to the national team. The two football stars announced their retirement from Super Eagles after reported clash with former coach, Sunday Oliseh. Speaking to the press on Friday, Siasia said;

“It is an emergency assignment. If they (the NFF) say we should do the rescue job, we have to do it for the sake of Nigeria. We will go for the best legs. I mean players with commitment, to ensure that we qualify ahead of Egypt. We will look at the players we believe can help the team, including Vincent Enyeama and Emmanuel Emenike who retired from the team last year. The coaching crew will sit down and make up the list, and the Egyptians must fall as far as we are now in charge.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/samson-siasia-to-recall-enyeama-and.html

cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia To Recall Enyeama And Emenike To Super Eagles by ini4brandon(m): 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
Enyeama nnyin mbok timme di.
Oliseh kicked Enyeama out for "indiscipline" now NFF kicks him out for same "indiscipline".

Lesson I've learnt....We are all imperfect, let's not rush to condemn the next person.
I wish the S.E success and Oliseh speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia To Recall Enyeama And Emenike To Super Eagles by theshaderoom: 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
Good
Re: Samson Siasia To Recall Enyeama And Emenike To Super Eagles by Amberon: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
my brother told me yesterday that he would recall them back and its already happening.
Re: Samson Siasia To Recall Enyeama And Emenike To Super Eagles by YourMrBoo: 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
Christopher123 said this...

I'm happy is happening hope they won't decline the call.
Re: Samson Siasia To Recall Enyeama And Emenike To Super Eagles by Okpueze1(m): 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
I love this! 'what the Lord has given to me, no man can take it away!' When the Lord delivered Zion from bondage, it was like a dream... May it be my portion this year and years to come! If you believe, shout AMEN for God!
Re: Samson Siasia To Recall Enyeama And Emenike To Super Eagles by christopher123(m): 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
YourMrBoo:
Christopher123 said this...

I'm happy is happening hope they won't decline the call.

They will not my dear ....siasia is sane in ke the other dude

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia To Recall Enyeama And Emenike To Super Eagles by christopher123(m): 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
ini4brandon:
Enyeama nnyin mbok timme di.
Oliseh kicked Enyeama out for "indiscipline" now NFF kicks him out for same "indiscipline".

Lesson I've learnt....We are all imperfect, let's not rush to condemn the next person.
I wish the S.E success and Oliseh speedy recovery.

Brother we igbo have a long standing with akwaibom and oliseh won't jeopardize that relationship ...oliseh isn't an igbo seff
Mbok

(1) (Reply)

El Clasico: Real Madrid Defeats Barcelona At Nou Camp Despite Being One Man Down / Myweekendgame(surebanker)stake HIGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / C. Ronaldo Best In The World An Empirical Review.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.