Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,548 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Boy Beats Father And Gets Beating Of His Life From Friends(photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boy Beats Father And Gets Beating Of His Life From Friends(photo) (1557 Views)

Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) / One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) / Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Beats Father And Gets Beating Of His Life From Friends(photo) by dakerabbi: 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
Coming back from. Chhurch this hot sunday afternoon, I met a crowd already gathering just close to my house. I saw some guys with matchete, sticks and small bottles of alomo and wraps of weed they were smoking. These guys were trying to drag another guy to come out from his compound,kicking and hitting him the sticks they were holding. What has this guy done to warrant this kind of beating and only a man was begging on his behalf. I enquired from one of the onlookers, then I was told he bit his father yesterday and his friends heard about it and came to exonerate themselves that that was never their lifestyle.
After the beating, of course the father had to pacify the boys, they forced their friend to lie down and beg his father and mother publicly. He promised not to do such again. My usual peace-making self refuse to plead for the boy today. I'm sure he learnt the lesson of his life. (the man on sky blue shirt and brown shorts is his father.

1 Like

Re: Boy Beats Father And Gets Beating Of His Life From Friends(photo) by pyyxxaro: 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
See that guy belle for the 3rd picture

That na confirm Akpu belle embarassed

1 Like

Re: Boy Beats Father And Gets Beating Of His Life From Friends(photo) by dakerabbi: 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
He must have surely learnt how to "honour his father and mother" today.

Still showing their camaraderie spirit, they still went out with the boy when he finished tendering his apologies to his parents.

1 Like

Re: Boy Beats Father And Gets Beating Of His Life From Friends(photo) by Oladimejyyy(m): 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
Their is an adage from yoruba that says..THOUGH DADA CAN FIGHT BUT HAS AN AGGRESSIVE BROTHER WHO CAN BEAT PEOPLE ON BEHALF OF HIS BROTHER
Re: Boy Beats Father And Gets Beating Of His Life From Friends(photo) by babywhite(f): 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
grin
Re: Boy Beats Father And Gets Beating Of His Life From Friends(photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
Buhahahaha this shii is funny..... grin
Re: Boy Beats Father And Gets Beating Of His Life From Friends(photo) by introvertious: 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
The friends actually helped him cos dere is an eternal curse placed on a child who raises a finger on his/her father/mother.

4 Likes

Re: Boy Beats Father And Gets Beating Of His Life From Friends(photo) by SolexxBarry(m): 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
This is funny at dsame educating,I wish we all can correct our so called friends face to face rather than gossip about each other

2 Likes

Re: Boy Beats Father And Gets Beating Of His Life From Friends(photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
Very bad good friends.

4 Likes

Re: Boy Beats Father And Gets Beating Of His Life From Friends(photo) by asalimpo(m): 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
pyyxxaro:
See that guy belle for the 3rd picture
That na confirm Akpu belle embarassed
what were you expecting? Models? 6 packs? This is not a holly wood video.
Re: Boy Beats Father And Gets Beating Of His Life From Friends(photo) by asalimpo(m): 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
dakerabbi:
He must have surely learnt how to "honour his father and mother" today.

Still showing their camaraderie spirit, they still went out with the boy when he finished tendering his apologies to his parents.
If the young man takes the correction and doesnt get bitter, they'll joke about it when he gets older and their friendship will be stronger.
Re: Boy Beats Father And Gets Beating Of His Life From Friends(photo) by K9blunt(f): 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
I don't condone hitting your parent or even talking trash at them.

But have you asked yourself

What did his DSD do to warrant such action from his son?

Some parents are from hell, you never asked yourself if the man had done something the poor boy had been working on probably to get him and his family away from poverty only for the dad to destroy that chance so the boy vented his frustration on his dad?

Did you ask yourself if his dad beat his mom, so he got tired of witnessing such violence, he decided to defend his mom and teach his dad a lesson?

We Africans are quick to judge without investigating, shooting first and asking questions later. We are good at defending wicked people just because the person is older, forgetting to acknowledge good and bad and doing the right thing.

We have a long way to go, so unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Beats Father And Gets Beating Of His Life From Friends(photo) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
cheesycheesy
Re: Boy Beats Father And Gets Beating Of His Life From Friends(photo) by Amberon: 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
I concur!!
Re: Boy Beats Father And Gets Beating Of His Life From Friends(photo) by Amberon: 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
You have a long way to go.

There is "absolutely no justifiable reason" to hit your parents if they didn't try to kill you.
K9blunt:

Re: Boy Beats Father And Gets Beating Of His Life From Friends(photo) by K9blunt(f): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
Amberon:
You have a long way to go.

There is "absolutely no justifiable reason" to hit your parents if they didn't try to kill you.

You have a very very very long way to go.

You don't ask, you assume.

"If your parents didn't try to kill you?" Like what the hell are you thinking

So if my dad is beating my mom I can't defend her ba?
I tried to get my family out of poverty buy my dad destroys it, I should give him a handshake? Oh boi

When I say Africans are backwards I get looked at as an evil person but this you claimed has clearly justified my opinion.

I don't need to say anything more.
Re: Boy Beats Father And Gets Beating Of His Life From Friends(photo) by Amberon: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
No offense, but you need reorientation.
K9blunt:

You have a very very very long way to go.

You don't ask, you assume.

"If your parents didn't try to kill you?" Like what the hell are you thinking

So if my dad is beating my mom I can't defend her ba?
I tried to get my family out of poverty buy my dad destroys it, I should give him a handshake? Oh boi

When I say Africans are backwards I get looked at as an evil person but this you claimed has clearly justified my opinion.

I don't need to say anything more.
Re: Boy Beats Father And Gets Beating Of His Life From Friends(photo) by K9blunt(f): 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
Amberon:
No offense, but you need reorientation.

Non taken, we both do.
Re: Boy Beats Father And Gets Beating Of His Life From Friends(photo) by Amberon: 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
OK... we're even now cheesy
K9blunt:

Non taken, we both do.

1 Like

Re: Boy Beats Father And Gets Beating Of His Life From Friends(photo) by asalimpo(m): 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
K9blunt:
I don't condone hitting your parent or even talking trash at them.

But have you asked yourself

What did his DSD do to warrant such action from his son?

Some parents are from hell, you never asked yourself if the man had done something the poor boy had been working on probably to get him and his family away from poverty only for the dad to destroy that chance so the boy vented his frustration on his dad?

Did you ask yourself if his dad beat his mom, so he got tired of witnessing such violence, he decided to defend his mom and teach his dad a lesson?

We Africans are quick to judge without investigating, shooting first and asking questions later. We are good at defending wicked people just because the person is older, forgetting to acknowledge good and bad and doing the right thing.

You are so point . Some parents have destroyed their children's destinies for nothing but cheap pride and ego, yet the hypocritical society we live in would say the parents are right.
So often what some children were subjected to was physical abuse but indoctrinated to accept it as discipline! Indoctrinated to never see the parent as wrong.

Some parents use the threat of excluding their children from their will to enforce compliance.

1 Like

Re: Boy Beats Father And Gets Beating Of His Life From Friends(photo) by K9blunt(f): 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
asalimpo:

You are so point . Some parents have destroyed their children's destinies for nothing but cheap pride and ego, yet the hypocritical society we live in would say the parents are right.
So often what some children were subjected to was physical abuse but indoctrinated to accept it as discipline! Indoctrinated to never see the parent as wrong.

Some parents use the threat of excluding their children from their will to enforce compliance.

Exactly my point!

You've nailed it sir.

(1) (Reply)

My 2 Cent About Big Churches / What They Have Not Told You About The Rosary / Let Us Bow Our Heads In Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.