Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,186 members, 7,860,260 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Abeg Bring Back Our Corruption Abeg!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abeg Bring Back Our Corruption Abeg!!! (479 Views)

Should President Buhari Bring Back These Goodluck Jonathan's Folk's? / Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics / Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg Bring Back Our Corruption Abeg!!! by buskoj1: 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
BRING BACK OUR CORRUPTION!!! With Corruption a bag of pure water was N80 Without Corruption a bag of pure water is N150 With Corruption dollar was N180 Without Corruption dollar is N425 With Corruption I have 20hrs electricity at low tariff Without Corruption I have 7hrs electricity with 45% increase in tariff With Corruption keke to my house takes N50 Without Corruption keke to my house takes N100 WithCorruption smallest indomie was N40 Without Corruption smallest indomie is N60 The list can go on and on but I just have to end it and take a stand... If with Corruption Dollar was N180 and without Corruption Dollar is now N425, Brothers and Sisters, you will agree with me that we need corruption in this country... Titus Sardine started with 4 fishes, it reduced to 3 then, now it is 2. In years to come, you will open Sardine and see "Try Again." Good Morning everyone. Love you all. Let us ALWAYS pray for Nigeria! God Help Nigeria
Re: Abeg Bring Back Our Corruption Abeg!!! by redcliff: 2:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
buskoj1:
BRING BACK OUR CORRUPTION!!!
With Corruption a bag of pure water was N80
Without Corruption a bag of pure water is N150
With Corruption dollar was N180
Without Corruption dollar is N425
With Corruption I have 20hrs electricity at low tariff
Without Corruption I have 7hrs electricity
with 45% increase in tariff
With Corruption keke to my house takes N50
Without Corruption keke to my house takes N100
WithCorruption smallest indomie was N40
Without Corruption smallest indomie is N60
The list can go on and on but I just have to end it and take a
stand...
If with Corruption Dollar was N180 and without Corruption
Dollar is now N425,
Brothers and Sisters, you will agree with me that we need
corruption in this country...
Titus Sardine started with 4 fishes, it reduced to 3 then, now
it
is 2.
In years to come, you will open Sardine and see "Try Again."
Good Morning everyone. Love you all.
Let us ALWAYS pray for Nigeria!
God Help Nigeria

useless post. you think nigeria would get better without you suffering?
Re: Abeg Bring Back Our Corruption Abeg!!! by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
Op dont u have sometyn upstairs?
Re: Abeg Bring Back Our Corruption Abeg!!! by Trut(m): 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
redcliff:

useless post. you think nigeria would get better without you suffering?

Lubbish zombie post ever, so we've to suffer before your archaic messiah will make Nigeria better?
Re: Abeg Bring Back Our Corruption Abeg!!! by redcliff: 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
Trut:

Lubbish zombie post ever, so we've to suffer before your archaic messiah will make Nigeria better?

Lol. DOnt suffer o. Except better things to fall from the sky just like that without having a story behind it.. Uselessness in high places
Re: Abeg Bring Back Our Corruption Abeg!!! by amaechi1: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
Product of corruption. Are you hungry? TSA has really dealt you and your pocket is dry. Since you are wishing many people to go hungry because of corruption, I hand you over to God.

(1) (Reply)

Buhhri Never Promised Unemployed Graduate N5000 Stipen. Presidency / Naira Fall : What Ben Bruce Says About President Buhari And Nigerians / Little To Show In Boko Haram- IS Partnership: Analysts - AFP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.