Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old (27368 Views)

3 Arrested For Raping And Having Two Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14 Yr Old girl / How My Master Deflowered Me In His Wife’s Presence —pregnant 14-yr-old Gir (pic) / Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old by fejikudz(m): 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
Re: Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old by FILEBE(m): 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
Our security in this part of the world is nothing to write home about. Imagine Policemen shying away from their duties

12 Likes

Re: Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old by Queenbae(f): 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
This is a devilish act by the Hausa guy, how can he just abduct someone's daughter just like that! what if they are the ones that their daughter is abducted and her religion changed? we need to rise up and condemn this act of wickedness.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old by blazingkid21(m): 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
Jez imagine dat it was a muslim gal dat was captured and converted to islam,crisis for don start..what is d difference btw bh boys abducting chibok gals and this?...if my parent were to be muslim i would have been a muslim definitely,but things like this will make me to doubt d genuine nature of ma religion,u people should just use ur brain and think then u gonna c that islam isn't d real religion rather u peope eyes are close that u couldnt c despite not blind,nevertheless #freeEse

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old by otitokoroleti: 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
Airforce1:
Who is gonna read all that
smh
Re: Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old by joe120120(m): 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
Lawless people who want their own to be right even the so call emir cannot do justice in his palace.Let nothing happen to that girl because she is frm NIGER DELTA

1 Like

Re: Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old by orjikuramo(m): 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
This is official, I hate the kind of Islam the northerners practice. If not that I have met a few nice ones, I would have wished they all die N rot. They are the ones that would become boko haram, the ones that will maim farmers, the same ones that will forcefully marry under age girls N then pray 5 times a day.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old by MrCEO69(m): 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
IJOBA2:
DULLARDINHHO WONT DO ANYTHING ABOKI THAT.

Ghana THAT.. Lol
Re: Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old by abat4real37(f): 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hmmmmmmm...... This is serious
Re: Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old by deflover(m): 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
I curse the day we were made to share a country with these worms....we really need to break this country so they can have thier virgins and leave us in peace....my urohobo people doh

urohobo wa doh

we will get my sister back

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old by holocron: 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
Down with the north! Castrate every single hausa in the Niger Delta!! Let none escape!

Where is IYC, UPU, Niger Delta state govts?

Today, it is ese, tomorrow, you or me.

Nnamdi Kanu was right!

This can only happen in a zoo!

To your tents, O Isreal!

9 Likes

Re: Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old by wiloy2k8(m): 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
wickedness /.... kill dem all
Re: Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old by ideatoprince18(m): 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
How I wish dis country wud b divided into zones ....... so DAT dis bastards wud find it hard to operate dia fvking religion ....... nobody has monopoly of violence ...... dis kind of case cud cause a full blown riot assuming dis issue happened in d North ..... fvckin pedophiles ..... fish brained cows like dia president!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old by OBAGADAFFI: 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
Well, all the Northeners living in Bayelsa should rounded up, until that girl girl is released.

How can you forcefully kidnap and marry another man child.

And one useless Sharia court is busy debating the age.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
Sad!!
Re: Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old by deandavid(m): 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
It seems Islam Is really a problem to this world o, only blind fools will think otherwise, look at all the Islamic nations, all are war torn, Northern Nigeria is like stone age, Muslim people commit all sort of atrocities in this country and there people don't say anything. I think I will be reconsidering the oneness of this country o. Just imagine. The should contact channels TV, I trust mope, they will call igp and the sharia council on air straight .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old by Next2Bezee(m): 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
What is wrong with this religion biko?! angry

Look at the old disgusting paedophiles using their stupid religion to abduct and hold a 13 year old hostage..Chai..Tufiakwa! undecided Nigeria government better do something about this quick and exert their influence over this stupid traditional government wannabees.

#Islamabad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old by ChappyChase: 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
fejikudz:

Na their way
Religion of peace indeed undecided undecided undecided
Indi Awusa undecided
Re: Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
Airforce1:
Who is gonna read all that

Asshole, if u have nothing meaningful to say abt gettin d teenager out of the hands this animals plz kip quiet.

10 Likes

Re: Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old by Adebowale89(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
hausa we not take this shit, if any of their child is found in this situation regardless of the state she came from

where are the militants and those e-warriors. Shame on u all, you cant defend una own blood. Na only to brag with FG u know

3 Likes

Re: Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old by eminent007(m): 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
naptu2:

http://www.punchng.com/kano-man-abducts-14-year-old-bayelsa-girl-forcefully-marries-her/

So you quoted the whole of that extremely-long article all to write nothing.

Please report yourself to the nearest police station4 questioning.

5 Likes

Re: Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old by ceeceeuwa: 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
How did we find ourselves sharing same country with these people? It is like the devil used Lord Lugard... angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old by cao(f): 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
So, bride kidnapping is also a thing in Naija...

1 Like

Re: Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hmmm na wa o northern cows still dey exist?
Re: Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old by mentorandfriend(m): 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
I don't chill with any northerner. I don't give them any breathing space around me.

This is for the sake of my sanity, security and peace.

And yes. I don't blame the Ab.oki for making away with the girl. I blame poor parenting. How on earth can you freely allow your children to be exposed to people with very unstable character that is hostile to sanity and peace; all in the name that they are your customers who buy food from you?

6 Likes

Re: Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old by MathsChic(f): 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
mentorandfriend:
I don't chill with any northerner. I don't give them any breathing space around me.
This is for the sake of my sanity, security and peace.
And yes. I don't blame the Ab.oki for making away with the girl. I blame poor parenting. How on earth can you freely allow your children to be exposed to people with very unstable character that is hostile to sanity and peace; all in the name that they are your customers who buy food from you?

Are you sick in the head? You blame poor parenting, even though these are the same parents who are showing the greatest efforts to secure the release of a daughter they love so much. You really can't be any dumber. There's a horrible enforcement agency to blame, there's the wicked Nigerian law which encourages marriages to minor to blame; there's shoddy police work to blame; there's a primitive religious practice to blame. Damn! There's an unrespectful Hausa boy to blame for abducting a girl, yet you blame poor parenting. You and the many Nigerian folks who reason like you are clearly numb in the head angry

10 Likes

Re: Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old by vanguard90(m): 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
Barbaric, to say the least. The way these people practice their own Islam is mind boggling, like say Muslims no dey other places. I'm a Muslim but this is purely wrong. I don't want to believe the emirate will have something to do with this, probably that was why they didn't grant the mother access and they'll come back to feed her what suits them, but if he does, then wahala dey o

3 Likes

Re: Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old by thecardinal(m): 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
I have been calling Dr Oby Ezekwesilis attention to this issue on twitter, but I haven't gotten any response from her.

9 Likes

Re: Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old by MathsChic(f): 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
cao:
So, bride kidnapping is also a thing in Naija...
Just when we think we've heard enough. Starting to look like nothing more surprising can come out of the country. I can't even begin to imagine the emotional and sexual torture the girl is already been subjected to. This is another Chibok right here, albeit more subtle.

2 Likes

Re: Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old by mentorandfriend(m): 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
MathsChic:

Are you sick in the head? You blame poor parenting, even though these are the same parents who are showing the greatest efforts to secure the release of a daughter they love so much. You really can't be any dumber. There's a horrible enforcement agency to blame, there's the wicked Nigerian law which encourages marriages to minor to blame; there's shoddy police work to blame; there's a primitive religious practice to blame. Damn! There's an unrespectful Hausa boy to blame for abducting a girl, yet you blame poor parenting. You and the many Nigerian folks who reason like you are clearly numb in the head angry

Re: Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old by davspog2(m): 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
Just when you think of giving these Northern Muslims benefit of doubt, they come up with something stupid

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thief Apprehended After Stealing A Laptop Through An Office Window In Abuja-PIC / Police Arrest Manufacturer, Dealer Of Illegal Firearms In Osun (pic) / Mad Man Kills 9 People, Sets House Ablaze In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.