Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,546 members, 7,823,395 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

I'snt It High Time The Nigerian Youths Come Together Form A Political Party? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'snt It High Time The Nigerian Youths Come Together Form A Political Party? (1487 Views)

The New Age Qualification To Run For A Political Office In Nigeria By Senate / "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB / Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'snt It High Time The Nigerian Youths Come Together Form A Political Party? by naijagobetter(m): 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
opeaceo:

Go to the local government level, we have youths running them, and they are same of the same. If you like, go to Venus and form a political party, if the idealogies, institutions and fundamentals are wrong, we would be going round in circles like blind bats.
so what we are saying is the journey of ten thousand miles start with a step, agreed we have to start from the basics now is the time, we should create a platform to educate our young folks, what is needed and how to go about it and you will be surprise how fast every young nigerian will catch the bug, and dont think the old cagoes will not react, we shall be waiting for them...

1 Like

Re: I'snt It High Time The Nigerian Youths Come Together Form A Political Party? by Ghandi12: 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
Good suggestion for youth cooperation - but to what end?!

Our nation is (unofficially) in recession - will politics improve our economic condition?

Why cant youth start coming together; pulling resources together to form small firms. Why wasting your small savings competing with Billionaires (Sarakis/Dino/Dasuki/Methu/ and co.) while you can spend quality time multiplying your fund.

This nation needs youth to produce our tooth-picks, shampoo, biro, diary, year-planner, table/wall-clock, poultry, books, cutting-bud, cash-crops, mobile phone, blender, water-dispensers, perfume, furniture...

Great nations are not built on politics only but continual quest for social-welfare and economic advancement.
Re: I'snt It High Time The Nigerian Youths Come Together Form A Political Party? by tundejoseph4(m): 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
I am interested. But i don't trust human being. They may be good at first. But they will be eventually bought with money. You guys should understand what i am trying to say. And what can we do to prevent this type of situation.
Re: I'snt It High Time The Nigerian Youths Come Together Form A Political Party? by ayusco85(m): 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
Excellent7:

Bros, Abeg shift!
Please come up with a better suggestion.
Which programmes do they have for the youth.
How many youths have been engaged or involved since the elections.
The youths will probably be remembered again just before the next elections.

so on point

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING News:rivers Govt Laments Further,petitions 50 Embassies / See The Outfit El-Rufai Wore To Commission Kaduna State Tariff & Law Agency(pics / EXPLOSIVE HISTORY: Who Sold Nigeria To Britain For £865k In 1899?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.