Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal (11184 Views)

SOLD Urgent Sale 2011 M-Benz E350 Like Toks Dealing @6m net! / Fraudulent Car Websites In USA. / Fraudulent Car Seller On Jiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by idu1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
freeman67:
the money hasn't gone anywhere.. Even if he doesn't have e-integrity to come out and explain except he is dead or better still cut of his thumbs because he already used it for thumb print for his BVN so long as he lives you will get him. thank God for BVN all accounts with same finger prints can be traced that's incase he will want to abandon the account you used. If you av a friend or know anybody in any branch of the bank you paid the money for him, just explain everything to him or her quietly get his details and sneak up on him with law enforcement agents. he since he has a phone no and account no. and you have ur teller intact the EFCC and the DSS I'm sure will be willing to help u out. Your Deposit slip is your evidence.. your friend in Lagos is a witness..., this tread and his are also your evidence. thank God u no give am the money for hand.
cc anichizara

1 Like

Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by Tinyemeka(m): 12:18am On Mar 08, 2016
anichizara:
do i have any hope in getting back my money

His account, which bank?
Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by anichizara: 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
My main reason for creating this topic has been achieved, which is for concerned poeple who will help me with vital/necessary info on him. Will let u guys knw wen i get bak my money
Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
iamSi:
Maybe he's dead

Amen!!!
Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Jodesky:

SCAMMERS UNION fighting back.
Come and see an arrogant display of ignorance. So if I pay money into your account you still expect me to collect receipt before it is provable.
Sometimes, it is saner to keep quiet when issues beyond your intelligence are being discussed.

Shikena!

Chei! Bros you get bad mouth. I almost fell out of my chair laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
anichizara:
i saw an advert by FortuneVal around the 2nd week of November 2015 for an AUDI A6 C6 which he tagged 1.25M and i really liked the car(i cant even find the ad on nairaland again, i wanted to share the link). i

checked out the car online and i really loved everything about the car and also the one he was advertising was really clean and fresh... i

gave him a call and he told me the final price of the car was 1.15M and that i should try and act fast because someone else was really

interested in the car and that its 1st come 1st serve... i stay in Enugu and he stays at lagos, so i checked out his profile on nairaland

and saw that he has plenty adverts in his name and that a couple of cars have been tagged SOLD. so i said to myself that he might be

legit, since he is not too new on nairaland and he has supposedly sold a couple of cars. so i called him back and asked him how much i

would deposit to hold the car down, he said he doesn't really like the deposit thing that he would prefer me to come and pick it once

because he wouldn't want a situation i might end up saying i wont be able to buy it again, but after everything he said a deposit of 500k

would do.. so the next day i transferred it to him and told him that i wasn't in town but would be coming back by the 1st week of december

and that by then he should bring it down and collect the balance, which we both agreed on.
He now said that he will need to renew the registrations of the car which just expired which will cost me about 37k and that the driver

he called charged 30k for getting it down to me... so i sent him 70k, he said it should take him up until the last week of november to

finish the papers and he will now bring it down for me once i'm back. i then sent a friend over with a mechanic to go check out the car

for me, which they did and said the car is good shape, that its still very healthy.... so i was now happily waiting for the discussed

time.
up until the 1st week of december he said the papers are still being arranged but that he needed my help, that there is this toyota

camry that came in for him which he needs to clear and that he doesn't have much money on him, that he will need like extra 500k to fully

clear the car so it doesn't incur any extra cost for him. i thought about it and said since my friend has seen the car, why don't i just

give it to him, so i sent him the money, 2nd week came by and he said it just remains the road worthiness paper. like 3 days after he

called me and told me that all the papers are ready and that they just need to arrange fuel(which was that period that fuel was scarce and

costly) and hit the road the next morning. after getting the fuel, he told me that they are on their way, around 3pm that day, i called

him and he said they are still at ijebu ode, that they are having a small issue with police but it will soon be rectified. in the evening

he then called me and said they impounded the car that the custom papers of the car is not authentic. he now said that he will head to

lagos the next day to rectify the issue. the next day he now said they require him to do another customs paper and that it takes 5 working

days to be out. after like a week(this was now like 2 days after christmas) he said the papers were now out and that he will now send only

the driver...
on the 29th of december, the driver supposedly hit the road with the car, in the afternoon i called the driver and he didn't pick(i concluded that he must be driving and thats why he didn't pick). towards the evening i tried again and his number was off. fortuneval called and told me that the driver's number is not going through. it stayed like that for 2 days before fortuneval now called me and said that the car's gasket blew in Benin, thats why the driver didnt make it again and that they even stole the drivers phone. he now said i had 3 options, 1. wait for the audi to be fixed and sent down to me, 2. ask for a refund or 3. choose another car in his inventory that he would send down for me instead. i asked for a benz e320 and he said he can make it available for 1.6M. and i told him to send it down, he said its with a fellow dealer, that he would discuss with him and then tell me wen they will be ready to bring it down. he called and told me the owner of the car is with the original papers of the car and that he hasn't come back from the holiday. i waited for a couple of days and he now said the owner is back and that he has now collected the benz from them, that he just needs to take it to a mechanic to make sure everything is in order, that he doesn't want any more stories, that he feels bad he hasn't delivered since. the next day he called and told me that he is with the mechanic, that the only problem the car has is the sound system and that it will soon be fixed. towards the evening he called and told me that everything has been fixed and that the car will be with me soon, no stories this time. i was happy and said ok...... since then his number has been off till date........ thats how i lost a total of 1.07M

Bros, it's like you have too much money. Lemme give you my account details, since you're throwing cash away. grin

1 Like

Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by lukman22: 4:42am On Mar 11, 2016
I think he is one of the sammer or even the Fortval himself trying to discourage involving authority.
Sobrit:

this your post and others like that are sickening to me. Keep quiet if you have no ideas.

1 Like

Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by ifyalways(f): 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
anichizara:
My main reason for creating this topic has been achieved, which is for concerned poeple who will help me with vital/necessary info on him. Will let u guys knw wen i get bak my money
I'm right here waiting. All the best .

2 Likes

Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by naturalwaves: 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
anichizara:
do i have any hope in getting back my money
Please, send me a mail. By the time we are done with him, he will rot in jail. Sorry about your loss.

1 Like

Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by emmabest2000(m): 8:04am On Mar 20, 2016
ifyalways:

I'm right here waiting. All the best .
Seconded
Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
naturalwaves:

Please, send me a mail. By the time we are done with him, he will rot in jail. Sorry about your loss.

Akuko! Story for the gods!
Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by naturalwaves: 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
IamDelilah:

Akuko! Story for the gods!
Well, won't blame you. You can't know the value of money cos you get after you roll under the sheets. Deilah!
Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
@ poster, you have not even said anything that will bring your money back.
Which bank did u pay money into?
What's d acnt no?
What his d full name?
What's his phone no?

Also do u know d address the car was packed?
We need to get all d details you need . the more you waste time, the more your money is being spent and harder the links.

I suspect something but u have to provide more details

1 Like

Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by Coolcash1: 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
mercylicious:
@ poster, you have not even said anything that will bring your money back.
Which bank did u pay money into?
What's d acnt no?
What his d full name?
What's his phone no?

Also do u know d address the car was packed?
We need to get all d details you need . the more you waste time, the more your money is being spent and harder the links.

I suspect something but u have to provide more details

@mercilious, so you too dey come auto section? I think it's only investment you do...nice one though
Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by ifyalways(f): 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
Bump . . .
Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by gazmann(m): 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
Menn phemmy said it all people dont value their name , as i went thru this thread i waited for fortune val to jump to the thread and clear his name. This is unfortunate . After all the car youve sold on this platform you are giving it a bad reputation. You deserve a hot slap
Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by ifyalways(f): 10:43am On Apr 19, 2016
gazmann:
Menn phemmy said it all people dont value their name , as i went thru this thread i waited for fortune val to jump to the thread and clear his name. This is unfortunate . After all the car youve sold on this platform you are giving it a bad reputation. You deserve a hot slap
Hmmmn.
Some so-called dealers here use multiple monikers ooo. One steady moniker for advertising, then extra 5 or 6 for bargaining and buying their imaginary car. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by ifyalways(f): 7:14am On Jul 31, 2016
Erhm, na so dis issue take die?
Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by nathanomochi(m): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2016
I tire o!!! Thank God I didn't deal with the said fortuneval,even have his phone number. Wanted getting a Nissan pathfinder from him last year.
Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by anichizara: 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
The matter is not dead, I've not been around for a while now but I'll soon be back. God willing I'll sniff him out. Any help with contacts will still be appreciated
Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by NemzySeries(m): 12:53am On Oct 06, 2016
sum of dis problems are self created....u needed a car so y no go to lag wit ur cash & get a car frm a care stand or do a direct deal wit a seller rada u sat in d comfort of ur hauz/office transferring cash to a scam like U're d commissioner of finance for enugu.....jst look @ d economy, is 1.07m easy to cum by? we shd b more careful nxt time & den b full engaged in sum of dis transactions instead of jst sitting in ur comfort zone & bin a big 4 nofin.....nxt time go wit a mechanic & pick a car of ur choice, settle, pay ur bills & drive home

1 Like

Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by seunfly: 4:35am On Oct 06, 2016
anichizara:
The matter is not dead, I've not been around for a while now but I'll soon be back. God willing I'll sniff him out. Any help with contacts will still be appreciated

So u have not gotten ur money or car back since February?

Gush!!!! This evil guy is still allowed to advertised on Nairaland.
What exactly seun's job on this forum and what is the functions of his mod if this criminal can dupe people and still post advert on same forum with same username.
Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by bathrooms(m): 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
Face of a criminal...wanted
Fortuneval... EMEKA PRINCEWILL NNODIM

Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by Gramondhigh(m): 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
bathrooms:
Face of a criminal...wanted
Fortuneval... EMEKA PRINCEWILL NNODIM
y dis guy go dey spoil igbo people name? Smh* sorry bro* forget about the money its btw him n his God
Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by ifyalways(f): 9:38am On Dec 02, 2016
Gramondhigh:
y dis guy go dey spoil igbo people name? Smh* sorry bro* forget about the money its btw him n his God
Why should he forget the money?

Who are you to tell him to forget the money?

1 Like

Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by Gramondhigh(m): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
ifyalways:

Why should he forget the money?

Who are you to tell him to forget the money?
my brother we are not quarreling oh, instead of crying over spillt milk its better he moves ahead, he will surely be paid in his own coin that's all, am sorry if i have offended u sir,
Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by frugal(m): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
He should move on abi? 1.25m? You're joking.
Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by stevechib: 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
I saw this story and read through since I have had a similar experience especially about the car being seized in Benin only for me to check the name and picture and it was the same guy ... Mine happened late 2014 to 2015 he was using the name ibossmotors ... We did a deal on a Camry 2009 lost around a million six hundred to the guy .. I admit I was dumb and played into his hands but I would like to see this guy caught and dealt with
Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by adrusa: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2016
This uzzuz and fortuneval are one and the same person in my opinion. Their advertised numbers are the same and they use similar lines in their advertisements. Lets grab uzzuz before he too disappears. Don't be fooled by his antics, including pretending being a female.

1 Like

Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by frugal(m): 6:56am On Dec 04, 2016
Very true. Same phone numbers.

@Anichizara has lots of money, I don't think he really cares about recovering the money.
Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by uzuz(f): 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
adrusa:
This uzzuz and fortuneval are one and the same person in my opinion. Their advertised numbers are the same and they use similar lines in their advertisements. Lets grab uzzuz before he too disappears. Don't be fooled by his antics, including pretending being a female.

Its uzuz Oga and the name is Uzoma and l am female. Right from 2007 I registered on nairaland - I have been female.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2013 Model Toyota Avalon Limited Toks Good Deal Full Option / 2009 Model Toyota Corolla Le Toks & 2010 Model Toyota Corolla Le Toks / Nice Clean Tokunbo 2014 Toyota Venza.... Asking Price: N6.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.