Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Comedian AY Dispels Marital Issue,. Shares Photo With Wife Mabel. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian AY Dispels Marital Issue,. Shares Photo With Wife Mabel. (31116 Views)

AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert / Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian AY Dispels Marital Issue,. Shares Photo With Wife Mabel. by Eebrahym(m): 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
Correct guy grin
Re: Comedian AY Dispels Marital Issue,. Shares Photo With Wife Mabel. by pinkpearl17(f): 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
Mere photos do not depict the true situation of things
. Anyway i hope they resolve their issues.
Re: Comedian AY Dispels Marital Issue,. Shares Photo With Wife Mabel. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
Daminaj1:
All is well in the Makun family again.

The comedian and his wife were in the middle of a wide spread separation rumours that even their close friend freeze had to publicly beg them not to let go.

it seems they listen as the couple posed loving and a happy Ay shared to his fans with the caption below.

photo source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCVnFQSm4Mt/?taken-by=aycomedian
Rubbish

Like I give a flying fùck
Re: Comedian AY Dispels Marital Issue,. Shares Photo With Wife Mabel. by Realhommie(m): 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
Atlantian:
Really. This AY has re-defined what forgiveness is. I mean how can a man know that his financier fuccked his wife and still forgives ? Na real wa.
Assuming the stories were true, he shldn't hv forgiven her? But y?

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Dispels Marital Issue,. Shares Photo With Wife Mabel. by aalangel(f): 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
Stella!?!!!!!?
Re: Comedian AY Dispels Marital Issue,. Shares Photo With Wife Mabel. by wizkidblogger(f): 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
Atlantian:
Really. This AY has re-defined what forgiveness is. I mean how can a man know that his financier fuccked his wife and still forgives ? Na real wa.

As if you were there. Smh**

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Dispels Marital Issue,. Shares Photo With Wife Mabel. by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
Jamean:

Communication gap kwa!
Nigerians can create absurd meaning to anything. How else should they have posed? In twists undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: Comedian AY Dispels Marital Issue,. Shares Photo With Wife Mabel. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
I heard it is all gimmicks. AY changed his wife's Instagram password and posted a picture of the two of them together. Their marriage is in shambles
Re: Comedian AY Dispels Marital Issue,. Shares Photo With Wife Mabel. by Aleora(f): 12:42am On Feb 29, 2016
Daminaj1:
All is well in the Makun family again.

The comedian and his wife were in the middle of a wide spread separation rumours that even their close friend freeze had to publicly beg them not to let go.

it seems they listen as the couple posed loving and a happy Ay shared to his fans with the caption below.

photo source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCVnFQSm4Mt/?taken-by=aycomedian
. waiting for season2
Re: Comedian AY Dispels Marital Issue,. Shares Photo With Wife Mabel. by KanwuliaExtra: 12:59am On Feb 29, 2016
Great!
That is the way to do it. cheesy
Even if the marriage dey SINK, siddon dia. kiss
NO BODY CAN GIVE YOU MORE THAN YOU ALREADY HAVE!!!!! cool

Just play "away-marrrrrrrrrsh" to spice tins up once a while! wink

*an expert in extra-marital chopping endorses this message . . . . . still married HAPILLY and chopping weh-weh on the front, back, MIDO, top, bottom, AND SIDE TO SIDE!!!! No shaking.cool*

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Dispels Marital Issue,. Shares Photo With Wife Mabel. by danpaul1(m): 1:30am On Feb 29, 2016
Atlantian:
is ur dad the financier?

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Dispels Marital Issue,. Shares Photo With Wife Mabel. by stunning4real: 7:26am On Feb 29, 2016
naijaboiy:
All these ones no hard na.

Fight go still come up again.
are looking forward to their separation?
Re: Comedian AY Dispels Marital Issue,. Shares Photo With Wife Mabel. by stunning4real: 7:31am On Feb 29, 2016
Atlantian:
it is called level. Personally I have gotten to a point whereby there is nothing my husband will do to me that I won't forgive him.

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Dispels Marital Issue,. Shares Photo With Wife Mabel. by YelloweWest: 7:49am On Feb 29, 2016
Atlantian:
Na wa for you o, spreading false rumors on the Internet
Re: Comedian AY Dispels Marital Issue,. Shares Photo With Wife Mabel. by Atlantian: 8:44am On Feb 29, 2016
stunning4real:
it is called level. Personally I have gotten to a point whereby there is nothing my husband will do to me that I won't forgive him.
You are as tough as AY then, I will need to learn how to gain such level of emotional intelligence.
Re: Comedian AY Dispels Marital Issue,. Shares Photo With Wife Mabel. by Daminaj1(f): 11:38am On Feb 29, 2016
bulldoza:

Rubbish

Like I give a flying fùck

The F*ck you give might not be flying but you give a F.
Enough to open, read, quote and reply.

Good morning Darling Bulldoza.....have a great week.
Re: Comedian AY Dispels Marital Issue,. Shares Photo With Wife Mabel. by naijaboiy: 12:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
stunning4real:
are looking forward to their separation?
Not at all miss cheesy
Re: Comedian AY Dispels Marital Issue,. Shares Photo With Wife Mabel. by alaskido(m): 3:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
This one na smoke screen o.
Re: Comedian AY Dispels Marital Issue,. Shares Photo With Wife Mabel. by jaytee01(m): 4:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
Though I hope that they stay together, I also know that there is no smoke without a fire!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Vandora Stuns In New Photos / Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos / Paul Okoye And Family Cover Motherhood In-style Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.