Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Mbaka Blessing Sunday Aghaeze‎'s Camera - Pictured - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka Blessing Sunday Aghaeze‎'s Camera - Pictured (34345 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Blessing Sunday Aghaeze‎'s Camera - Pictured by hotwax: 7:34am On Feb 29, 2016
Goddex:
[size=15pt][b]Special Assistant to the President on Photography?

This seems like the most ridiculous appointmentsm in the world. This Daura illiterate and his party are a huge joke, I swear.[/b][/size]

Excuse me...what are you?

Can you even go near Jumoke the breadseller talkless of Buhari.

A nobody hating a famous one.
Re: Mbaka Blessing Sunday Aghaeze‎'s Camera - Pictured by erekoshe: 7:36am On Feb 29, 2016
LegatusGlaber:

That bra supporting your fallen Olympus is fed up with you

That's so personal.. Don't let politics take away your humanity... For youl never recover it once lost!
Re: Mbaka Blessing Sunday Aghaeze‎'s Camera - Pictured by tonytrice(m): 7:49am On Feb 29, 2016
That's my father, may God continue to bless u and guide ur ways in Jesus name. To all haters, look for the nearest transformer and serve ur self.
Re: Mbaka Blessing Sunday Aghaeze‎'s Camera - Pictured by largeman4u(m): 8:21am On Feb 29, 2016
God bless father Nbaka
Re: Mbaka Blessing Sunday Aghaeze‎'s Camera - Pictured by yaki84: 10:21am On Feb 29, 2016
Beremx:
He got his blessings from God through Fr. Mbaka and he was highly favoured.

This year is a year of endless favour. My own shall not pass me by. Amen

cheesy

ur own go be personal assistant on NOTHING!
for ur mind u think say u dey do something for nairaland, babe u dey do NOTHING!
Re: Mbaka Blessing Sunday Aghaeze‎'s Camera - Pictured by Beremx(f): 10:32am On Feb 29, 2016
yaki84:

ur own go be personal assistant on NOTHING!
for ur mind u think say u dey do something for nairaland, babe u dey do NOTHING!
I do not respond to idiotic comments like yours but since i have read your thread where you were begging for money and job, you should have said an "amen" to my prayers instead of the nonsense you wrote.

Don't quote me again cos i won't reply.
Re: Mbaka Blessing Sunday Aghaeze‎'s Camera - Pictured by Mbediogu(m): 10:47am On Feb 29, 2016
[quote author=Aufbauh post=43336437]To whom the Lord has blessed is blessed irrespective of your trade or profession.
You can be the next in line so don't give up on yourself just yet.
Be consistent and faithful to your calling, so shall good things meet you at the point of call.
Finally favour exists, but it has to fined you wothrking.
The key factors are Hard work, discipline habits, modesty in living, contentment and cheerfulness.

This is my Sunday message to you all, Peace be upon you all!
What is the he decides to change his camera, or camera gets lost?
Re: Mbaka Blessing Sunday Aghaeze‎'s Camera - Pictured by yaki84: 11:01am On Feb 29, 2016
Beremx:
I do not respond to idiotic comments like yours but since i have read your thread where you were begging for money and job, you should have said an "amen" to my prayers instead of the nonsense you wrote.

Don't quote me again cos i won't reply.

babe we no fit joke again on a monday morning esp now that we r under intensed heat n hunger plus lack of help?
no vex sisi, na play I dey play for here.
tek back my word.
incase u wan help me pls no hesitate, I still need it badly. as am speaking my frnd has less than 2weeks before she goes blank finally.
no vex sisi
Re: Mbaka Blessing Sunday Aghaeze‎'s Camera - Pictured by tickles2luv2016(m): 12:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
yaki84:

its like u hv been successfully programmed.. na only great dem assign for u.
it is great!

Loool,bros which level na person talk "great"u still dey chastise am wetin happen na grin
Re: Mbaka Blessing Sunday Aghaeze‎'s Camera - Pictured by tickles2luv2016(m): 12:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
bugzbunny:

Wat exactly did I say
Is mbaka not a certified Apc member
The mouthpiece of d fake change frm d east

No allow me change am for u ooo undecided

If father mbaka na apc then oritsejafor na pdp shikena,abi i lie?
Re: Mbaka Blessing Sunday Aghaeze‎'s Camera - Pictured by yaki84: 1:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
tickles2luv2016:

Loool,bros which level na person talk "great"u still dey chastise am wetin happen na grin

u no go understand. hw u dey sis?
Re: Mbaka Blessing Sunday Aghaeze‎'s Camera - Pictured by Bestman111(m): 2:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
Is Mbaka now living in Aso rock?
viviangist3:
The new appointment (Sunday Aghaeze‎ As Personal Assistant On Photograph), rev fr Ejike Mbaka pictured blessing his camera during his visit at the Aso rock Villa.

Indeed the Hand of God is upon your life.

http://www.viviangist.com/buhari-appoints-sunday-aghaeze%e2%80%8e-as-personal-assistant-on-photograph

Re: Mbaka Blessing Sunday Aghaeze‎'s Camera - Pictured by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
That camera will start snapping vision
Re: Mbaka Blessing Sunday Aghaeze‎'s Camera - Pictured by ahizih(m): 2:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
rheether:
I am fed up with the Catholic church..
Use the next door,the have trillions of worshipers
Re: Mbaka Blessing Sunday Aghaeze‎'s Camera - Pictured by Christmasdon(m): 4:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
with the presence of Fr.Mbaka, i am very much secured that God is still with us and Nigeria as a whole. if i made some sense please hit a big like.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Blessing Sunday Aghaeze‎'s Camera - Pictured by Christmasdon(m): 4:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
ahizih:
Use the next door,the have trillions of worshipers
. if not trillions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka / Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned / Chris Okafor Blasts Bakare, Mbaka, Demands Nnamdi Kanu's Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.