Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka (34313 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by FreeStuffsNG: 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2023
The Spiritual Director of the Adoration Ministry, Enugu Catholic Chaplaincy, Rev Father Ejike Mbaka has told Nigerian politicians to stop coming to his annual harvest and bazaar if they would not donate money.

The controversial Catholic priest, however, warned banks and businesses that failed to make donations to his adoration ministry, that he would cut ties with them adding that his bazaar would be strictly for business and money-making.

Mbaka stated this during a recent church programme whose video had since gone viral.
In the video seen by SaharaReporters on Friday, Fr Mbaka said he did not want someone who would come to his bazaar and refuse to break “kola” while he announced November 12, 2023 as a date for his ministry's bazaar.

According to him, the agenda for the bazaar "is mega wealth and not meager, mega wealth” adding that “Everyone should go and prepare well for it. Save what you will use to show God's appreciation. At least once in a year, you show appreciation to God.

“Come along with all our friends. Don’t come with someone who will be bad luck for us. Or someone who will come here to make trouble. Or someone who will come here that day and refuse to break cola.

“What we have that day is giving money to God. If you know you wouldn’t want to participate in it, don’t come. Bazaar has a spirit that accompanies it. When we see you, you will be given a microphone to come and kill a cow for God. It’s not an insult, it’s for God.

“But if you say no and would want to make trouble for us because you know the way to the Bishop’s house or anywhere else, you will only meet trouble at the end of it.

“I can’t understand how someone would come for a bazaar and refuse to break cola and a Rev Father would be asked to go and apologise to him. And it’s being told as a story. The one who’s right then becomes wrong and vice versa.

“Let it not happen again, because if someone tries it again, he will be forced to beg for food with empty plates in the street."

“All the banks we have relationships with should come and do something for God in the bazaar. If they don’t come, it means they don’t want our relationship again. Yes, it’s business.”

SaharaReporters had last year reported that the controversial Enugu Catholic priest claimed that those supporting the Labour Party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi, were wasting their money.
The cleric had described Obi as a stingy man who was not concerned about the plights of those around him.
He had also declared that the former governor of Anambra State was under a curse, adding that except he (Obi) came to apologise to him, he would never be Nigeria's president.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/20/my-church-bazaar-business-and-money-making-stay-away-if-you-wont-donate-father-mbaka

4 Likes

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by FreeStuffsNG: 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2023
“Let it not happen again, because if someone tries it again, he will be forced to beg for food with empty plates in the street."

Awon Mr Obi and his " I no dey give shishi" crew must recieve this memo ASAP.

Let me run to give this memo to him and his cyberbullies and criminal defamers LP mob. Check my signature for free stuffs!

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by EKONGKING: 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2023
At least this pastor or father or monk or whatever is open and honest about his business model .

Only idiots believe these people and we have them in plenty .

I will trust a Nigerian politician more than these religious charlatans like pastors .

252 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Varunpulyani: 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Awon Mr Obi and his " I no dey give shishi" crew must recieve this memo ASAP

Head slamming Hamas terrorist are you still listening to blood suckers in the name of religion?

Bazaar is for business the church generates funds from there , and the funds are not used for bombs .

Catholic have orphanages and charity organizations those funds go to including feeding.

So park well

279 Likes 30 Shares

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Guyman01: 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2023
The way this Hamas sympathiser keeps pushing Christian posts is highly suspicious 🤔
Is he using it to comfort himself as Israel prepares for a ground offensive in Gaza?

Bazaar is one of the old ways that Catholic Church uses to raise funds for its numerous projects.
Since your aim is to attack Peter Obi with his faith something you will term as blasphemy if done with Islam, Obi donates at Bazaars but it must be tied to a project, he didn’t donate to Father Mbaka because he didn't show him an ongoing project but thereafter gave N100m to Nsukka Diocese for the equipping of Bishop Shanahan Hospital, meanwhile, he donates at least N1m to a primary in different states from North to South every month almost as a rule.

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Obiedun(m): 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2023
Stingy people are not invited.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Bintabisiriyu2: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
Na today you know, church is a VERY BIG SCAM

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Hedonisco: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
If the demented rodent who posted this thinks it is a dent or a "memo" to Obidients, then it speaks volumes about the mindset of the idiots who queued behind the wasteful and immeasurably corrupt Tinubu.

So somebody who was running for President of Nigeria has a reputation for frugality, miserliness and stinginess. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Really? Does Nigeria need a spendthrift and wasteful N500m a week hotel bills lavishing idiot, or a stingy aka gum who would use our scarce resources prudently?

Now we know the real enemies of Nigeria.

158 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by FreeStuffsNG: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
This is loud gan

4 Likes

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by RingRoadMafia: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Mynd44 nlfpmod

Pretty sure I didn't break any rule.
I'm just inquiring about you and your folks.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Varunpulyani: 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Mynd44 nlfpmod

Shatap Sukanmi so you left your children to gloat around?

103 Likes

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by VikingKing: 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Sukanmi how are your wife and kids? Are they aware that their dad is an online lackey for APC?

I've always known that that guy is a failure, and this proves it. A failed author and failed father.

82 Likes

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by VikingKing: 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Shatap Sukanmi so you left your children to gloat around?

Sukanmi wrote one dead book that didn't sell, since then he has been jobless, until APC decided to make a useful idiot out of him.

113 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Varunpulyani: 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
VikingKing:

I've always known that that guy is a failure, and this proves it. A failed author and failed father.

His father Also failed to raise him and he also told him Islam is the only religion known to mankind that's why the father died of suicide bombing

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Varunpulyani: 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2023
VikingKing:

Sukanmi wrote one dead book that didn't sell, since then he has been jobless, until APC decided to make a useful idiot out of him.

The idiot is still useless, the stupid website he built in the name of Freestuff is pure rubbish I wonder if he has ever in This life time collected ads revenue

90 Likes

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by VikingKing: 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2023
Varunpulyani:

The idiot is still useless, the stupid website he built in the name of Freestuff is pure rubbish I wonder if he has ever in This life time collected ads revenue

It's a scam website that syphones user information. May God help those who have signed up for that scam.

86 Likes

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Varunpulyani: 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2023
VikingKing:

It's a scam website that syphones user information. May God help those who have signed up for that scam.

The God forsaken fool just followed me like right now 😂😂😂

I wish he can cope up with the madness Sha

65 Likes

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by VikingKing: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2023
Varunpulyani:

The God forsaken fool just followed me like right now 😂😂😂

I wish he can cope up with the madness Sha

He followed you with the hopes of getting Seun to divulge your personal info when he reports those who have outed him to his bosses.

Inform people around you with his full name and details.

66 Likes

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Varunpulyani: 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2023
VikingKing:

He followed you with the hopes of getting Seun to divulge your personal info when he reports those who have outed him to his bosses.

Inform people around you with his full name and details.

Hahahaha

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2023
Una don useless d guy thread. See neckpressing!

85 Likes

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Rayban26: 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2023
VikingKing:

Freestuffs wey never see light of day since inception. Tufiakwa for that guy his kids will be embarrassed

76 Likes

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Varunpulyani: 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Una don useless d guy thread. See neckpressing!

Na bastard.

E aim of the thread was trashed, the head slamming mongrel never knew bazaar is pure business to generate funds for the church

66 Likes

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Ola9ja23: 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2023
Guyman01:
The way this Hamas sympathiser keeps pushing Christian posts is highly suspicious 🤔
Is he using it to comfort himself as Israel prepares for a ground offensive in Gaza?
IPOBidients way🤣😀🤣

Discuss about the topic

One of your business man pastor said he won't entertain your Pandora Obituary again in his church bcs he no dey give chi chi 🤣😀😀🤣🤣

At least this one speak truth

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by SoNature(m): 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
Na today you know, church is a VERY BIG SCAM

The Catholic Church is not a scam. The church is the world's biggest international organisation. She has schools, orphanage homes, hospitals, etc.

Bazaar is the major means they use to raise funds and it happens once a year. Nobody disturbs you about first fruit and tithe in the Catholic Church.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by RingRoadMafia: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Hahahaha

Take that information very seriously.

He followed me yesterday, I don cook keep for am.

47 Likes

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by RingRoadMafia: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2023
SoNature:

The Catholic Church is not a scam. The church is the world's biggest international organisation. She has schools, orphanage homes, hospitals, etc.

Bazaar is the major means they use to raise funds and it happens once a year. Nobody disturbs you about first fruit and tithe in the Catholic Church.

The people you're explaining to are adherents of a religion that gets its funding via terrorism. The concept of a church doing fundraising is alien to them. I wonder why you're disturbing yourself.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Bintabisiriyu2: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2023
SoNature:

Your eyes are blind boy, i was once like you child.
Infact you are not more QUALIFIED than me in the catholic church but that was in the past.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by MasterJayJay: 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2023
Tinubu supporters adopted Mbaka as their bishop after he called Peter Obi stingy.

Mbaka has made money his god.

The arrogance in soliciting for money. As if he gave them money to keep for him.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Varunpulyani: 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Take that information very seriously.

He followed me yesterday, I don cook keep for am.

Tag me if the banza disturb you.

Make I give am Freestuff

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Varunpulyani: 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

Your eyes are blind boy, i was once like you child.
Infact you are not more QUALIFIED than me in the catholic church but that was in the past.

Slam your head on rock or strap a bomb to Gaza.

Why are you crying for bazaar you know nothing about?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Varunpulyani: 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Tinubu supporters adopted Mbaka as their bishop after He called Peter Obi stingy.

E shock you too ?

Including Allah kubomb

I wonder if they will turn it to Allahkubomb Hallelujah Amen

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student / Catholic Church Bars Mbaka, Others / Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.