Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

How To Opt Out Of Etisalat Easynews Services Consuming Your Credit - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Opt Out Of Etisalat Easynews Services Consuming Your Credit (4325 Views)

How To Opt Out Of Etisalat (9mobile) Data Plan Auto-renewal / How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. / How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Opt Out Of Etisalat Easynews Services Consuming Your Credit by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
Etisalat will never secretely activate any subscription without your consent unlike MTN. But If you have mistakenly subscribe to any of their services and wish to opt out, you can do the following.

You can send as an sms, stopall to 655.
This is tested and it worked fine.

You can also locate Sim Services or Etisalat Services on Your Phone and select it.
Open 'Content Services' and select 'easynews' on the next window.
Here, you can see subscribe and unsubscribe. Select Unsubscribe to cancel all subscription.
Tested but I am not sure this work.
Re: How To Opt Out Of Etisalat Easynews Services Consuming Your Credit by dominique(f): 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
Who told you that Etisalat doesn't secretly subscribe airtime deducting alerts on people's lines. They are all guilty just that MTN's own is too much.
Re: How To Opt Out Of Etisalat Easynews Services Consuming Your Credit by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
dominique:
Who told you that Etisalat doesn't secretly subscribe airtime deducting alerts on people's lines. They are all guilty just that MTN's own is too much.

I Checked my 3 Etisalat sims but non of them had any subscription in them. that sample size is enough to make the decision
Re: How To Opt Out Of Etisalat Easynews Services Consuming Your Credit by biode03(m): 10:37am On Jun 29, 2016
I don't accept that your defence for Etisalat, they have been sending me messages for so long they now make sms of no importance to me, easynews every minute, that's tiring abeg, someone should help me with the code to unsubscribe

(1) (Reply)

Unboxing The Elegant TECNO Droipad 10 Pro II / The Cheapest Call Tariffs On All Networks In Nigeria. / Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.