Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

[PHOTOS]The Amazing Kajuru Castle Of Kaduna - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / [PHOTOS]The Amazing Kajuru Castle Of Kaduna (32167 Views)

"The Glory Land Castleā€ In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) / An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) / German Built Castle In Kaduna "Kajuru Castle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [PHOTOS]The Amazing Kajuru Castle Of Kaduna by jaybee(f): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2016
GentleYoung:
Kajuru the land of rice, I served there

You hit it! Land of rice.

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS]The Amazing Kajuru Castle Of Kaduna by Nina4u(f): 10:01am On Mar 02, 2016
I didnt like the song but video was good and wande hes getting chubby oo hahaha chiminy weedsmoker getting the munchies ..lol
Re: [PHOTOS]The Amazing Kajuru Castle Of Kaduna by jaybee(f): 10:52am On Mar 02, 2016
akaahs:
Yeah i hv been there severally during my days in school bcause is located behind my former school (Gov. Technical College) built by German man. According to story Abacha had wanted to buy the castle but the white man refuse and Abacha send him out of the country. Nice place

False story.

The German, Gerhard Huebner (popularly known in Kajuru as Captain) had serious disagreements with government during IBBs military regime over the ownership of DANA (Dornier Aviation Nigeria AIEP Limited) the makers of Nigeria's Air Beetle in conjunction with the Nigeria Airforce. I should think the DANA case is still in the courts. With the departure of the guy in 1993, the Nigeria Air Beetle project became comatose till date.
Re: [PHOTOS]The Amazing Kajuru Castle Of Kaduna by Jaftee(m): 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
Aurelius1:
Being a private property will even give the youths the guts to demand for such fees. They dare not go near govt projects.

Now I get what you mean,I miss understood your idea.

like the Lagos omonile.
Re: [PHOTOS]The Amazing Kajuru Castle Of Kaduna by mrsage(m): 7:29am On Mar 03, 2016
Interesting
Re: [PHOTOS]The Amazing Kajuru Castle Of Kaduna by legundarybeans(m): 9:55am On Mar 03, 2016
omo .forget 9th. dat castle dey naija o.me sef no won believe at first, but I had no choice
Re: [PHOTOS]The Amazing Kajuru Castle Of Kaduna by GentleYoung(m): 10:07am On Mar 04, 2016
[quote author=jaybee post=43408359]

You hit it! Land of rice.[/quote

Oh! Tnx,have u been there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos / Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) / Father Nathaniel Ogbonnaya Ugwu Involved In Accident, Survives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.