Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua (29979 Views)

Trump’s Inauguration: Fayose Lacks Understanding Of International Politics – APC / Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix / Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by micton(m): 6:35am On Feb 29, 2016
midolian:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/attacks-on-buhari-fayose-lacks-yoruba-training-olumilua/
This APC so call pastor should grow up. He should see the truth and say it. Don't support PMB cos u are in APC. I like what Fayose is doing. Someone needs to speak u for Nigeria
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by MonPro: 6:37am On Feb 29, 2016
yorubas are the most insultive people in Africa as a whole. People that respond to their children's good morning with curses and abusive words. Those curse words affect the poor kids psychologically with low self esteem and they end up amounting to nothing in life and becoming abusive thugs and jobless agberoes.

Who are they deceiving about proper training?
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by olajizz01(m): 6:46am On Feb 29, 2016
Time is coming that fool will start begging and ramain silent,ordinary threats from Ekiti house of assembling members,the fool was begging PMB,your immunity is going to an end by the day.
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by SIRRDIQ(m): 6:50am On Feb 29, 2016
Yoruba too fear........Fayosay na the only Yoyuba man whey no d fear......
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by aresa: 7:00am On Feb 29, 2016
What exactly are you expecting from the public nuisance who redistricted and ridiculed his own mother.

Thanks to the lose mouth and disrespectful nuisance son, everybody now sabi say hin mama get Fecal Incontinence and dey shit inside diaper wey she dey wear everyday..

The man is a public nuisance..
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by blackprowler: 7:02am On Feb 29, 2016
Dollyak:
This is why the southwest is losing its edge, they will rather kneel down and respect rather than voice their concern. The average SW appears to be too timid to challenge the authority/establishment.

"home training" "yoruba" and all other crap used to claim any superior morality by any black tribe is just evidence of our backwardness as a people. The very values we proudly claim are actually observed in hypocrisy and are the very culprit for our confusion as a people. I'm really getting sick of this Nollywood movie that Yoruba are some kind of respectful people, over and above any other Nigerians. It's a huge joke. I lived in the West my whole life and I would say the opposite is true. Is it calling someone "brother" or "aunty" or "grandma" or "daddy" that's the respect? Did you notice those are English words? TRIBE IS LIKE POLITICAL PARTY GOING ON FOR A VERY LONG TIME. TRIBE IS NOT GENETIC; IT IS NOT INTRINSIC IN THE HUMAN MAKEUP

2 Likes

Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by truly: 7:04am On Feb 29, 2016
Sunnycliff:
But APC had Yoruba training when they went wild in rain of abuses on GEJ!!
Provide proof that APC cursed Jonathan
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by mukthar2000(m): 7:08am On Feb 29, 2016
Make una no worry,the fool we soon rust in jail
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by Ayanko(m): 7:12am On Feb 29, 2016
Olomilua is broke, he is begging for appointment.
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by nnalove(m): 7:13am On Feb 29, 2016
Tunami:
what's this man saying? So he should quiet when buhari is leading nigerians astray?
I wonder oooo
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by truly: 7:14am On Feb 29, 2016
http://www.360nobs.com/2014/11/insulting-president-jonathan-is-now-a-punishable-offense-doyin-okupe/

Insulting President Jonathan Is Now A Punishable Offense” – Doyin Okupe

So was it wrong to abuse Jonathan
BTW - how many APC governors descended to the level of Fayose when criticising Jonathan
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by hotwax: 7:17am On Feb 29, 2016
Last2comment:
If we are to agree with this, all the Yoruba people who criticized GEJ lack(ed) proper Yoruba training. grin grin grin.

Make una no vex ohhhhh.... am just saying based on what the Baba said......

Jonathan publicly called Yoruba "rascal tribe". Have you seen Buhari attacking anyone. He always minds his business despite all Fayose's rants.

Respect to Buhari.
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by truly: 7:18am On Feb 29, 2016
SIRRDIQ:
Yoruba too fear........Fayosay na the only Yoyuba man whey no d fear......

This is not a Yoruba thing
It is a lack of tact - Is he the only APC governor. How come SE and SS govs are not doing the same?
Read "Shogun" and look at the tact of Omi and the tactlessness of Naga
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by hotwax: 7:20am On Feb 29, 2016
blackprowler:

"home training" "yoruba" and all other crap used to claim any superior morality by any black tribe is just evidence of our backwardness as a people. The very values we proudly claim are actually observed in hypocrisy and are the very culprit for our confusion as a people. I'm really getting sick of this Nollywood movie that Yoruba are some kind of respectful people, over and above any other Nigerians. It's a huge joke. I lived in the West my whole life and I would say the opposite is true. Is it calling someone "brother" or "aunty" or "grandma" or "daddy" that's the respect? Did you notice those are English words? TRIBE IS LIKE POLITICAL PARTY GOING ON FOR A VERY LONG TIME. TRIBE IS NOT GENETIC; IT IS NOT INTRINSIC IN THE HUMAN MAKEUP

And they are accomodating to other tribes and slaves.

No wonder other tribes are flocking to Yoruba lands.

When you accomodate other tribes, its a sign of respect on itself.

I think the problem with other tribes is hate and jealous.

Anytime they cough, the fault is Yoruba. Lagos is our land, you cant chase us from there. Let hate kill you.
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by hotwax: 7:25am On Feb 29, 2016
truly:

This is not a Yoruba thing
It is a lack of tact - Is he the only APC governor. How come SE and SS govs are not doing the same?
Read "Shogun" and look at the tact of Omi and the tactlessness of Naga

So because yorubas are afraid, thats why they voted for Buhari? Afraid of what if I may ask.

Were they also afraid of Jonathan when they brought him in?

I dont know how Yelbos think with their anus.

Yoruba voting for Buhari is common sense.

I can see many Yorubas supporting Ben bruce because of his common sense revolution.

If he intensifies and Buhari fails, Yorubas will support him. Thats yorubas for you.

If you are not performing, we send you packing come next election.

Thats why we are different from other tribes. We use our senses and not religion/tribal sentiment.

Was Jonathan a Yoruba man? yet we voted for him.

PDP ruled for few years in Osun without achieving anything, next election, they sent them packing.

Clock is ticking on Aregbesola too..
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by mediachirps(m): 7:27am On Feb 29, 2016
Training of slavery.
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by YelloweWest: 7:28am On Feb 29, 2016
When the whole sw was insulting Gej nkor? This guy should shut up abeg
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 29, 2016
“You are insulting the whole nation, when you are insulting the president, or when you are abusing him, you are abusing the whole range of people who believe in him and put him there. I don’t think it is right for any governor or anybody at all to abuse the country and abuse the president“.
Hypocrites, because bubu is now the president?
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by hotwax: 7:31am On Feb 29, 2016
YelloweWest:
When the whole sw was insulting Gej nkor? This guy should shut up abeg

A president calling a whole tribe a rascal tribe. Have you seen Buhari saying the same?
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by kgr8mike(m): 7:35am On Feb 29, 2016
When GEJ was abused by every Dick,Tom & Harry, the Yoruba folks among his abusers received proper Yoruba training. I am watching with 3D
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by numericalguy(m): 7:38am On Feb 29, 2016
Where was this useless baba when Yorubas were insulting and threatening GEJ.

In as much as I'm neither a fan of GEJ nor PMB, I don't think this old man has been fair to either Fayose and GEJ
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 29, 2016
hotwax:

Jonathan publicly called Yoruba "rascal tribe". Have you seen Buhari attacking anyone. He always minds his business despite all Fayose's rants.

Respect to Buhari.
He didn't he only called aregbesola rascal not the tribe
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by deathmen12: 7:43am On Feb 29, 2016
grin cheesy grin
anonimi:

What will you call this Asiwaju Asiwere of area boys and his godsons
Omo garage or omo ita?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287
grin
anonimi:

What will you call this Asiwaju Asiwere of area boys and his godsons
Omo garage or omo ita?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by egoldman(m): 7:48am On Feb 29, 2016
hotwax:

Respect to Buhari.

He said something about treating 5% and 95% differently , i guess you don't see that as insult to a certain section of the country he rules .
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by hamilton62(m): 7:51am On Feb 29, 2016
mulattoclaro:
Fayose is a nuisance that should be dealt with by PMB. All he does is rant all day. I'm not surprised though. He's from a tribe known for their dry raking.
Was fayose speaking the truth?
If someone tells the truth just as raw as it is without any attribute of favouritism or hypocrisy is that person wrong?
I see that most yorubas much craps from their monarchs and others without a voice..m Even a fellow evangelist saying this seals it that the worship of God by many Yorubas comes second after their so-called tradition, norm and culture.
Remember, a single honest voice is louder than that of a crowd... That's why fayose's voice is loud in your ears...
I don't regret saying the truth on my post and I owe none apology for it... Let's be pragmatic!

1 Like

Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by blessed4nations(m): 7:53am On Feb 29, 2016
Is it that this Fayose of a governor just like being on the spot light or He just enjoy making noise and want to be noticed ?
Cant He just for once see something good about the President or He has a hidden agenda ? But Let it be known to Him that there no chance in Hell for Him to still be governor come 2019 as He is better working in the Garage as garage manager. Some times I wonder what the people of Ekiti saw in Him to give Him the opportunity to become their governor. God help Ekiti state.
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by truly: 8:01am On Feb 29, 2016
asuustrike2009:

He didn't he only called aregbesola rascal not the tribe
Both of you are wrong
Jonathan said that SW was being ruled by rascals
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by truly: 8:08am On Feb 29, 2016
numericalguy:
Where was this useless baba when Yorubas were insulting and threatening GEJ.

In as much as I'm neither a fan of GEJ nor PMB, I don't think this old man has been fair to either Fayose and GEJ

kgr8mike:
When GEJ was abused by every Dick,Tom & Harry, the Yoruba folks among his abusers received proper Yoruba training. I am watching with 3D

I am curious
Can you show where SW abused and threatened GEJ

BTW - I feel that Fayose lacks tact - it is one thing for bloggers and columnists to criticise a president Like Aribisala does to Tinubu and Buhari, it is another thing from a governor
But Fayose is a governor - no other governor does that anywhere in Nigeria
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by Amanwulu1(m): 8:15am On Feb 29, 2016
mrborntodoit:
You mean fayose lacks hypocracy training ?
exactly my thot. Dat's d last cloth a yoruba persons wears b4 finally stepping out of his house. Ask any hausa man d meaning of 'bierebe'. dat's d name d hausa man calls d yoruba.
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by Marvinspeed(m): 8:22am On Feb 29, 2016
So the Yoruba training is to ignore the truth when its clear for all to see. Hmmm interesting
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by 989900: 8:27am On Feb 29, 2016
You can make suggestion to him as to what you think should be done in certain areas, but nobody, either culturally and whichever consideration you put it, should abuse the President.
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by emi14: 8:37am On Feb 29, 2016
shadrach77:
Fayose: a mentally deranged man parading himself as governor angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#Resume or Resign Protesters Hold Sit-out In Lagos (photos) / Election: Buba Galadima Whisked Away – PDP / El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.