Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua (29978 Views)

Trump’s Inauguration: Fayose Lacks Understanding Of International Politics – APC / Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix / Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by Tunami(m): 8:39am On Feb 29, 2016
fortune1968:
people who are going astray know themselves .They ask for the division of the country .They lack morality and good culture .Buhari is leading aright .Only BAD PEOPLE doesn't know
i think you are also going astray.its just an observation.
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by jahsharon: 8:40am On Feb 29, 2016
Last2comment:
If we are to agree with this, all the Yoruba people who criticized GEJ lack(ed) proper Yoruba training. grin grin grin.

Make una no vex ohhhhh.... am just saying based on what the Baba said......

You are partially right and wrong, Yorubas criticized the ineffectual buffon (we knew him so before the international magazine too discovered that), but no Yoruba prophesied that the Ogogoro drinker from Otuoke will die before the election like the bastard called Fayose did about Buhari. No Yoruba said ineffectual buffon wears diapers like Fayose said of Buhari and his (Fayose's) mother. If you have evidence to the contrary, please present the evidence.
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by Ayiose(m): 8:42am On Feb 29, 2016
Akande of APC called GEJ a kindergaten president. Tinubu &co of d same APC called him names. Though non-partisan dt was where I began to hate anything APC coupled wt their constant lies & propaganda. I supported Buhari & still do but not APC. Olumilua should leave Fayose alone. If his going is not in anyone's interest, let d constitution take care of him.
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by emi14: 8:44am On Feb 29, 2016
With all your self acclaimed wisdom and intelligence, Fayose is your governor, a mad man. What then would you call yourself? A lunatic is ur leader. Stop this insults. It will never put food on your table. What is Yoruba training?
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by macof(m): 9:07am On Feb 29, 2016
mascot87:
We upright and reasonable Yoruba sons and daughters know that Fayose is a true bastard. He is not a Yoruba son, he is a Igbo boy. I have no apology whatsoever to anyone

If our governor fayose is not Yoruba but igbo then you must be a baboon
I have no apology whatsoever to you
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by uduokirika1(m): 9:08am On Feb 29, 2016
mascot87:
We upright and reasonable Yoruba sons and daughters know that Fayose is a true bastard. He is not a Yoruba son, he is a Igbo boy. I have no apology whatsoever to anyone

And Buhari has not done worst abi?

Hypocrites!!!
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by nicolosam(m): 9:10am On Feb 29, 2016
It is a pity that an old man like Baba Olumilua who we should on to for guidance and real leadership talks trash like the brain is no more there! So, because Buhari is the president no body must criticise his government? That he is planning to islamise Nigeria is now too big to utter while the accused cannot clear the air on such allegations? I weep for Nigeria and I have said it for the umpteenth time and still saying it that this country is a fraud! For this country to be better, some ideas must go and some people sent to gaol for the rest of their life!
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by homager: 9:13am On Feb 29, 2016
yes true talk, disrespective is nt in yoruba culture. he has nt die, he dont no wot will happen 2 him 2mao. next mr fayose anduce ur opinion in moral way.
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by blackprowler: 9:59am On Feb 29, 2016
hotwax:

And they are accomodating to other tribes and slaves.

No wonder other tribes are flocking to Yoruba lands.

When you accomodate other tribes, its a sign of respect on itself.

I think the problem with other tribes is hate and jealous.

Anytime they cough, the fault is Yoruba. Lagos is our land, you cant chase us from there. Let hate kill you.

I'm sure Abuja indigenes are the latest accommodating types to other tribes( and I'm sure you can't get the import). All the Nigerian is capable of is seeing human beings as tribes. Backward society and people
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by blackprowler: 10:04am On Feb 29, 2016
homager:
yes true talk, disrespective is nt in yoruba culture. he has nt die, he dont no wot will happen 2 him 2mao. next mr fayose anduce ur opinion in moral way.

Ear dey pain me. If I have to be as dumb as other Nigerians, let me make this point: Yoruba people are perhaps the rudest, most disrespectful people I know in Nigeria. Of course they have a warped definition of "respect". If we have to talk respect, the Northerner (and that's not an ethnic group) is the most respectful. I'm in the West as I've been most of my life. The respect/lack of respect I see cannot be distilled into tribes
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by klimson: 10:20am On Feb 29, 2016
I guess the writer meant 'the cowardly instinct of Yoruba'. Fayose, by action, is not a Yoruba. My guess.
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by gonzaga: 10:22am On Feb 29, 2016
Funny enough, it was Baba Bisi Akande that first referred to a sitting President as kindergarten President.

Lai Mohammed used the word clueless till it sounded like a middle name of the then President.

Coincidentally, these two men are both from the same ethnic stock with the evangelist.

It was the late MKO Abiola that said; you don't urinate in the same well you intend to drink from.

APC not only urinated on the office of the President, they defecated and vomited.

Fayose is just nature's way of paying them back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by fortune1968: 10:35am On Feb 29, 2016
Tunami:
i think you are also going astray.its just an observation.
from your talk ,it is obvious that you have gone astray .
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by XPEELA: 10:49am On Feb 29, 2016
i can see that yorubas have short memory. where wsa the envangelist when yorubas were abusing jonathan or is it b/cos the so called evangelist is an apc man ? i mean no hate and not saying that abusing buhari is wright but, he should have generalised his cacombu story istead of going in one direction.
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by olubl: 10:51am On Feb 29, 2016
Fsyose is toothless dog he can achieves anything with all his noise
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by homosapien(m): 12:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
Dollyak:
This is why the southwest is losing its edge, they will rather kneel down and respect rather than voice their concern. The average SW appears to be too timid to challenge the authority/establishment.

Those that are bold enough to challenge the authority, what had been the achievement.

Hausa bold enough enough to challenge the authority, end result boko haram with no end in-sight. Left indigenes in internally displace camps

Niger deltans bold enough to challenge the authority. End results, blowing up pipeline and disrupting economic activities. Environment degradation and pollution that will take decades to clean up.

My courageous brother from the East challenge the authority end result over 3 million dead. Another ipob uprising in the making.

Yoruba's too timid to challenge the authority, the zone served as a melting point where all those who are courageous enough to challenge the authority escape to when their actions escalate and couldn't handle it.

My dear, there are so many ways of challenging the authority without violence and the authority will listen. If Yoruba's decided to be peaceful in agitating their needs from the federal government, you don't have the right to called them timid.

June 12 1993, Yoruba's decide to go the violent way, all the so called courageous people all fled Lagos State to their various enclaves. Now imagine if Yoruba's takes to the street at every little provocation. What do you think will happen to the Nigeria state.

Maiduguri, Adamawa and other states had been engulfed with crisis for years yet Nigeria still stand. Let crisis engulf the whole of South West and let see how Nigeria will survive. Don't tell me oil because prior to oil discovery we survived and we will still survived if the militant decides to burn Niger delta to the ground.

Peace out
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
blazer234:
I think olumilua is trying to protect his head the same way brother Jim nwobodo did. He is afraid buhari may order a probe into his tenure as governor.....or maybe he wants buhari to know that he is still around....just in case an assistant photographer is needed in aso rock.

This is not true, please can you tell me one person being investigated at the state level- all person being investigated at the moment are people that stole money at the federal level or partook at sharing stolen money at the federal level
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by blazer234: 12:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
JayJohnson:

This is not true, please can you tell me one person being investigated at the state level- all person being investigated at the moment are people that stole money at the federal level or partook at sharing stolen money at the federal level

Well. Maybe he is looking for federal appointment. He is therefore speaking so that they can know he is still around.
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by mascot87(m): 1:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
macof:

If our governor fayose is not Yoruba but igbo then you must be a baboon
I have no apology whatsoever to you

Fayose is a flaty ibo boy tongue

GEJ is the ineffectual baboon grin grin
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by omolami: 1:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
Olumilua is an ignorant man still living in past and has refused to embrace modernisation. Fayose only criticizing wrong moves of buhari not attacking him. Fayose is the best opposition to buhari's administration. This is healthy.
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by alaskido(m): 2:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
Evangelist, have you forgotten "FREEDOM OF SPEECH"? Please forget PMB and FAYOSE. Go and face your ministry. Instead you are joining words with these earthly people. Don't you know your place and kingdom is in heaven?
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
blazer234:

Well. Maybe he is looking for federal appointment. He is therefore speaking so that they can know he is still around.

So your first point is irrelevant and untrue, this is also maybe, no fact!
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by blazer234: 3:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
JayJohnson:

So your first point is irrelevant and untrue, this is also maybe, no fact!

ndo....stop crying ok?

buhari may actually give your boss that assistant photographer post.

when he gets employed, he will give you a job as Special Assistant on Media to the Assistant Photographer Federal Republic of Nigeria.

who doesn't know that your boss was a thief when he was ondo state governor.
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by xklucvG: 4:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
What is these Yoruba traning, Yoruba this, Yoruba that? Who then is the Nigerian? Nigeria does not recognise any ethnic group so you people should cease this your ethnic bigotry. Yoruba my smelling ass.
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by ndcide(m): 4:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
All noise and no substance.
They still can't give us a press release where fayose insulted buhari.
Recall how fashola called GEJ a failed mechanic.
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
blazer234:

ndo....stop crying ok?

buhari may actually give your boss that assistant photographer post.

when he gets employed, he will give you a job as Special Assistant on Media to the Assistant Photographer Federal Republic of Nigeria.

who doesn't know that your boss was a thief when he was ondo state governor.

Igbos scavengers and miscreants, cannot make any argument than resort to insults and abuse! Son, greet your father for me, he is my junior and friend
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by Khalifa04: 6:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pheals:
Fayose is not from Oyo na ekiti ..... They stubborn wella
grin
Pheals:
Fayose is not from Oyo na ekiti ..... They stubborn wella
sister watin happen
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by blazer234: 7:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
JayJohnson:

Igbos scavengers and miscreants, cannot make any argument than resort to insults and abuse! Son, greet your father for me, he is my junior and friend

1. I'm not ipob

2. There is no abuse in what I typed

3.my father isn't ur age mate

4. Stop covering up a thief called olumilua. I resided in ondo state for 20 years of my life. So I know what I'm talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ / "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) / Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.