Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings (18131 Views)

Senate Orders Investigation Of Okechukwu Elenema, Four Banks Over Mtn’s $13.9B / Buhari's Govt Officials Covering Up Investigation Into Sahara Energy Fraud - SR / Buratai Arrests Soldiers Involved In Benue Killings, Hands Them Over To NHRC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by Tpave(m): 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
Finally, Baba don talk concerning those animals in human skin. I hope the enquiry report will not be thwarted.
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by mulattoclaro(m): 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
Medicine after death.
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
Löng live his excellency president Ayo Fayose. The president of the masses. The only that can change buharis body "odour" language.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by vanguard90(m): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
Long overdue
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by Eluwilussit(m): 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
Owoloku1:
Hehe...wonder what Fayose will say next

But seriously Nigeria needs to cut these herdsmen to size..the can't just go to someone's land, kill his crops and kill him on top..it's unacceptable!!!

So the idiiot was waiting for Fayose to comment first? A lot of Nigerians need to call out Bubu when he's wrong. We are too hypocritical. embarassed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by Gboliwe: 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
His zombie followers will soon start hailing him. Moreover, nothing will come out of it. The one he ordered after the Shiite massacre never saw the light of the day.

We have a terrorist as president. Deal with it folks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by naijaking1: 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
Gboliwe:
His zombie followers will soon start hailing him. Moreover, nothing will come out of it. The one he ordered after the Shiite massacre never saw the light of the day.

We have a terrorist as president. Deal with it folks

Thank you.
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by Firefire(m): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
We hope the report does not disappear like the Zaria massacre report

After all El rufai said whosoever kills a Fulani owes a debt

I wonder why Buhary has refused to speak a word to his kinsmen to stop the senseless killing. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by Bolade005: 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
tempest01:
Are these herdsmen above the laws of Nigeria?

You can't be killing Nigerians in ph because of few criminals in their midst and overlooking these vampires.

I can only tell those affected to arm their selves and fight back for self survival since government won't do their duty. And also victims should come together and sue the fg, it's security agencies and state government for falling in their duty.
There is no such thing as "theirselves" in English language. I think you meant "themselves".
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by banmee(m): 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
cayorday89:
Nice move by him,we just hope something worthwhile comes out of it.

I knew someone was going to say "nice one". People don't think at all. Must a order from the president occur before an investigation is conducted? What is the police doing. My advise to you; move out of that country as soon as possible to save your soul, intellect and most importantly, your life.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by anwe: 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
He was waiting for Fayose to criticize him first before he reacts to this terrible happening in the country. I am also waiting to read condemnation from Paul Unongo.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by WaffenSS(m): 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:
Fulanis are murderers. While those from South West and South East are at loggerhead and debating who Fulanis have killed the most, the Fulanis are everywhere anihilating people, maiming and causing havoc.

All hands must be on desk. The only thing the Fulanis (not all) knows is violence. Give it back to them.

One sighted.

Come try shitt in Igala land, if we won't kill you.

what's an iGala? is it an Apple product? Or do you mean the loud-mouthed fools the igbiras eat for elevensies?
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by abimic(m): 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
Nonsense! I careless about the report if the people that murdered all these people ain't brought to book first, they should ascertain who did this utter rubbish and bring them to book afterwards, they can ascertain the root cause to somewhat avert it later in the future. In saner climes just as fayose had posited, I couldn't agree more with fayose who I've never supported that, by now, PMB on hearing the incidence ought to have cut short his long holiday trip to get assessment of on the spot issue,one of the signs of good leaders. Moreover, this is a new development in his administration which ought to have being addressed since the kidnap of olu falae. People had being complaining of these herds men and something urgent need be done before another massacre on a larger scale is carried out.
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by otitokoroleti: 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
Firefire:

I wonder why Buhary has refused to speak a word to his kinsmen to stop the senseless killing. undecided
u want him to probe his brothers? dont forget that bullhari is the life patron of fulani terrorist association

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by ogba20: 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
masquellett:
Good development. Despite the fact that PMB is flying from one place to another. He is still doing what he was elected to do. Weldone. Nigeria will rise again.
you mean this is all you can say from the writes up? No wonder they call you Zombie! But I won't call you

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by Firefire(m): 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
otitokoroleti:
u want him to probe his brothers? dont forget that bullhari is the life patron of fulani terrorist association

You see... embarassed

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by phreakabit(m): 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
[size=18pt]Should have been done within the first 48 hours of its occurrence.
This is just a deceitful act. The assailants are long gone by now!!!
Except of course una wan use Juju find them, sadly enough though, that shit doesn't work too.[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by Nebuchadnezar: 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:
Fulanis are murderers. While those from South West and South East are at loggerhead and debating who Fulanis have killed the most, the Fulanis are everywhere anihilating people, maiming and causing havoc.

All hands must be on desk. The only thing the Fulanis (not all) knows is violence. Give it back to them.

One sighted.

best comment you have ever made since you were born
hmmm i have to check your profile to know if it's actually you mr Idris cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by naijaking1: 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
Firefire:

Did you see a word of condemnation from Buhari, even as more than 300 Nigerians lay dead and a whole town wiped out?
His panel of inquiry will see if the deceased somehow caused their own death!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by Nicur: 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
he now gives orders from diaspora!! grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by Abagworo(m): 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
Everyone knows the solution but pride and ethnicity will make it linger. The Fulanis have traditional grazing route which they have plied for hundreds of years but in recent years population explosion has distorted the grazing routes as people have built houses and farmed on them. To the Fulanis these people are disturbing their natural life while to the land owners these people are destroying our farms hence the frequent clashes.

Solution.

1) The herdsmen need education on modern ways of grazing so that their nomadic tendency will be reduced while they are even able to produce more animals and live better.

2) The land owners in the interim need to create temporary grazing routes within their domain for the herdsmen to use freely without harassment.

3) The herdsmen need identification numbers and a union answerable to every State Government across the country.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by Qmerit(m): 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
Stop the insult on the president on this cause since I was born I have never gone pass a year without reading on newspapers and listening to news on TV and radio how fulani cattle idiots kill their host every now and then, it has been there during obj, ya'adua, Gej so why do you think is Pmb thing now? Let's leave politics and face fact. I think every host community should defend themselves by chasing these animals out of their land.. That is what we do in our community and it's working for us.
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by paramakina202: 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
Very weak and lame,as C in C I have expected him to vow that he will bring the perpetrators of such inhuman act to justice rather he is asking Nigerians to live in peace and harmony with his murderous fulani kinsmen.
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by Abagworo(m): 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

One sighted.

Igala my foot. Yet Uthman Dan Fodio brought you all to your knees. No part of Igboland was conquered by Dan Fodio..
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by vislabraye(m): 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
Owoloku1:
Hehe...wonder what Fayose will say next

But seriously Nigeria needs to cut these herdsmen to size..the can't just go to someone's land, kill his crops and kill him on top..it's unacceptable!!!

If Fayose did not make noise, Buhari wouldn't have done anything about it.,
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by sholalawal: 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
if not for fayose president muhamadu buhari wil have remain mute on this issue.pls fayose fire on those of us who are with you are more than those who are against you.lobatan.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by TunnelTruth: 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
naijaking1:
So, let me get this:

Some market women demonstrate for Niger Delta, Buhari sends airforce bombers to wipe out the whole area
El Zaky's group form a procession on Friday: 700 or more are mowed down
Biafran supporters hold an unarmed prayer meeting in Aba: 20 are shot dead and their bodies dumped in trash
Fulani herdsmen raid unarmed farmers' village for 107th time killing more than 300: Buhari orders or promises to order an investigation, and urges Nigerians to live in peace with each other!

Does any body see the double standard here

Uv said it all and said it well

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by Gaskia: 12:00am On Feb 29, 2016
He did not rebuke the killers nor promise to make them face the law, he only said he will look into the root cause to ensure it does not happen again.
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by charloski(m): 12:01am On Feb 29, 2016
It is not a clash.. it was a massacre of innocent people.. why painting the whole ish... and this stupid channels TV presenters will not call on the APC leaders and ask them questions...
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by naijaking1: 12:07am On Feb 29, 2016
charloski:
It is not a clash.. it was a massacre of innocent people.. why painting the whole ish... and this stupid channels TV presenters will not call on the APC leaders and ask them questions...

Good catch!
That's why we all have to be vigilant, because even from unsuspecting quarters you could get all sorts of attempts to change the subject.

So an unarmed Benue farmer and his wife with 3 small children, sleeping in their house, murdered by Buhari-armed Fulani herdsmen in the middle of the night actually "clashed" with the herdsmen who had been trucked in and trained by an organized group
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by omojeesu(m): 12:09am On Feb 29, 2016
The terror and hypocrisy won't last long. Nemesis will have its way.

Any comment from the Sultan and Emirs?
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by omojeesu(m): 12:21am On Feb 29, 2016
The attack was ritualistic for ethno-religious reasons.

More blood will still be shed by them and this government won't do anything about it.

But God will judge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dapo Akande Elected Into UN Law Commission / Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State / El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.