Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,261 members, 7,829,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings (18130 Views)

Senate Orders Investigation Of Okechukwu Elenema, Four Banks Over Mtn’s $13.9B / Buhari's Govt Officials Covering Up Investigation Into Sahara Energy Fraud - SR / Buratai Arrests Soldiers Involved In Benue Killings, Hands Them Over To NHRC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by nd07(m): 1:06am On Feb 29, 2016
WaffenSS:

It's true. Ask the cannibals of plateau. They'd to come begging for peace.

Fucck with us at your own peril.

We aint no lily-livered chickens like IPADS

we know when Cowards r talking

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by Menzy86(m): 1:14am On Feb 29, 2016
lonelydora:
When you show an initial sign of weakness/fear in your community, the Fulanis take advantage. Match their first assault with a greater assault, ten bullets for one bullet, and see how loyal they will remain in your community. An eye for an eye won't make the world go blind, instead, it will make people to be cautious in dealing with others.

My 1 kobo.
Exactly. Kogi central area comes to mind. They faced total annihilation when they once tried it around there.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by Nobody: 4:35am On Feb 29, 2016
...and the so called investigation will be free and fair? Buhari, these are your boys. You sent them.
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by francizy(m): 4:48am On Feb 29, 2016
Abagworo:

Igala my foot. Yet Uthman Dan Fodio brought you all to your knees. No part of Igboland was conquered by Dan Fodio..

Inasmuch as I don't align with IdisuleOurOwn politically, is there any falsehood or lies in what he said? Even if his people were conquered back then, how many times have you heard that they were attacked by Fulani herdsmen in recent times? But the herdsmen attack Igbos and Yorubas and all these set of cowards can do is come on Nairaland to measure dicks while trying to figure out who's tribe was killed more.

Let us continue measuring dicks until we're wiped off the face of the earth.. SmH

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by InvertedHammer: 4:53am On Feb 29, 2016
I don't understand Nigerians sometimes.

The government.has shown that she is incapable of defending her citizens. Yet some communities make themselves sitting duck to be butchered by marauding Fulani herdsmen. Let them arm and defend themselves. Thereafter the government can proceed with the investigations that usually lead to naught.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by M4gunners: 5:29am On Feb 29, 2016
All i can say is, God bless and protect governor Ayodele Fayose.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by Justinah4real(f): 6:00am On Feb 29, 2016
naijaking1:
So, let me get this:

Some market women demonstrate for Niger Delta, Buhari sends airforce bombers to wipe out the whole area
El Zaky's group form a procession on Friday: 700 or more are mowed down
Biafran supporters hold an unarmed prayer meeting in Aba: 20 are shot dead and their bodies dumped in trash
Fulani herdsmen raid unarmed farmers' village for 107th time killing more than 300: Buhari orders or promises to order an investigation, and urges Nigerians to live in peace with each other!

Does any body see the double standard here
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by jamesversion: 6:03am On Feb 29, 2016
WaffenSS:

It's true. Ask the cannibals of plateau. They'd to come begging for peace.

Fucck with us at your own peril.

We aint no lily-livered chickens like IPADS

Lolz... How come we never hear about fulani disturbance in Rivers and Bayelsa.. Even soldiers have a field day.
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by anytexy: 6:04am On Feb 29, 2016
M4gunners:
All i can say is, God bless and protect governor Ayodele Fayose.
Gbam! The dividend of our wailing. Zombies can now bury their heads in shame. We are wailing for benefit of the poor masses.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by nike4love: 6:08am On Feb 29, 2016
Fulani herdsmen are 5th deadliest terror of the world,and bubu is saying he is shocked to hear they massacred ppl
Bubu which kind lie be this naa
This case has ended.
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by Justinah4real(f): 6:10am On Feb 29, 2016
naijaking1:

Good catch!
That's why we all have to be vigilant, because even from unsuspecting quarters you could get all sorts of attempts to change the subject.

So an unarmed Benue farmer and his wife with 3 small children, sleeping in their house, murdered by Buhari-armed Fulani herdsmen in the middle of the night actually "clashed" with the herdsmen who had been trucked in and trained by an organized group
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by lonelydora: 6:11am On Feb 29, 2016
Menzy86:
Exactly. Kogi central area comes to mind. They faced total annihilation when they once tried it around there.

They tried in NY community in Abia State some years back, they couldn't believe what they saw, and ever since then, they have become so loyal in my place.
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by WaffenSS(m): 6:12am On Feb 29, 2016
nd07:

we know when Cowards r talking

What do you mean cowards?

Why are we here? Isn't it on account of us?

We fuctup igbos, eggon, tiv, berom, katab, jukun, and any other motherfuccker who gets in the way of our grazing cows.

And those are just the herdsmen.

We deal, bro. We deal good.
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by WaffenSS(m): 6:15am On Feb 29, 2016
jamesversion:

Lolz... How come we never hear about fulani disturbance in Rivers and Bayelsa.. Even soldiers have a field day.

Cos you motherfucckers ain't got any grass for our damn cows.

All youse got is a vast radioactive wasteland covered in sludge and oily grime.

No interest.

But i assure you, anytime by some miracle you got grass, we there.
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by jamesversion: 6:23am On Feb 29, 2016
WaffenSS:

Cos you motherfucckers ain't got any grass for our damn cows.

All youse got is a vast radioactive wasteland covered in sludge and oily grime.

No interest.

But i assure you, anytime by some miracle you got grass, we there.

Sounds like a rap verse.

Tell them be careful, too many guns, too many bullets...i dnt remember fulanis knowing how to swim..
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by clemzo101(m): 6:27am On Feb 29, 2016
I expected outright condemnation and a promise of bringing the perpetuators to face the wrath of the law.....instead it was a call yo investigate and making sure it doesn't happen again.......why not bring Dem to face justice and still make sure it doesn't happen again......sentiment everywhere.
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by egoldman(m): 6:32am On Feb 29, 2016
When shites allegedly blocked road for burantashi , did he try to get to the root of the matter ? why dont you give these fulani herdsmen the same treatment that you gave the shites and ipob members ?
The hypocrisy of this government stinks to the high heavens .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by micton(m): 6:37am On Feb 29, 2016
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by samjeorg(m): 7:06am On Feb 29, 2016
tempest01:
Are these herdsmen above the laws of Nigeria?

You can't be killing Nigerians in ph because of few criminals in their midst and overlooking these vampires.

I can only tell those affected to arm their selves and fight back for self survival since government won't do their duty. And also victims should come together and sue the fg, it's security agencies and state government for falling in their duty.

Yes, arm themselves and kill them before they are killed. let FG investigations be on what happened to the herdsmen and their clan. LET THE HEADLINES READ, FARMERS MASSACRE HERDSMEN, FOR DESTROYING THEIR CROPS.
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by ebiboy2(m): 7:14am On Feb 29, 2016
the same lunatic you call a president won't set up a committee when his kinsmen go on a killing s;pree in the east.
anyways its his time.
R.I.P to all dead persons murdered by Fulani terrorists and for who unfortunately no committee was set up to look into their death plus all Biafr-an loyalists slain on the 9th by the zoo military.
If you only care about human rights abuses when your enemies commit them, then you probably don't really
care about human rights abuses.

ff @realCRN on twitter for all updates on BIA-fra
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by fahren(m): 7:37am On Feb 29, 2016
Agatu killings

Investigation is not enough, state of emergency should be declared and security beefed up in Agatu and Environs

Join us as we March to the National Assembly

Date: Wednesday 2nd March 2016
Time: 8 am
Take off point: Unity Fountain by Transcorp Hilton, Maitama Abuja

Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by hamilton62(m): 8:06am On Feb 29, 2016
masquellett:
Good development. Despite the fact that PMB is flying from one place to another. He is still doing what he was elected to do. Weldone. Nigeria will rise again.
What has he done? Please tell us nairalanders what he has done because we are curious to know...
Someone like you is so cheap and you'll shove your mouth and nose into his anus while dying with the useless stench you confess with the other side of you tongue that it scents like "Lady Million" perfume or cologne...
Suffering and smiling...
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by SergeAlain: 8:26am On Feb 29, 2016
This is sad for Nigeria.

Buhari does not seem to know it but his clear bias for his fulani brothers is a death knell for them ultimately!!

It is only a matter of time before the host communities take up the policy of proactive self defense, and once that happens the fulani will be outnumbered wherever they are in Nigeria (except in the far north). Trust me they will not last very long !!!

Well if that is the path they have chosen, so be it!!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by tempest01(m): 8:41am On Feb 29, 2016
Bolade005:

There is no such thing as "theirselves" in English language. I think you meant "themselves".

Oga Titus....English no be our mother tongue....if it comes to English exam, be rest assured I won't write that.
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by Abagworo(m): 9:33am On Feb 29, 2016
francizy:

Inasmuch as I don't align with IdisuleOurOwn politically, is there any falsehood or lies in what he said? Even if his people were conquered back then, how many times have you heard that they were attacked by Fulani herdsmen in recent times? But the herdsmen attack Igbos and Yorubas and all these set of cowards can do is come on Nairaland to measure dicks while trying to figure out who's tribe was killed more.

Let us continue measuring dicks until we're wiped off the face of the earth.. SmH

February last year Agatu attacked Fulani and were boastful of dealing blows on them.

http://leadership.ng/news/411574/fighting-fulani-herdsmen-attacked-in-kogi

Feb 12, 2015 3:04 pm
The Agatu community from Benue State has
attacked Fulani Herdsmen in Kogi state.
Eyewitness account revealed to our reporter
yesterday that many of the herdsmen were
caught unawares in Odagbo, Okaba
community, Ankpa local government, Kogi
State, and were killed.

It was also gathered that they lost goods
worth millions of naira during the attack.
The Police Public Relation Officer, PPRO
who confirmed the attack to our reporter in
Lokoja, yesterday, said that people should
avoid provoking the Fulani, warning that it
could lead to series of attacks.
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by francizy(m): 9:40am On Feb 29, 2016
Abagworo:

February last year Agatu attacked Fulani and were boastful of dealing blows on them.

http://leadership.ng/news/411574/fighting-fulani-herdsmen-attacked-in-kogi

Feb 12, 2015 3:04 pm
The Agatu community from Benue State has
attacked Fulani Herdsmen in Kogi state.
Eyewitness account revealed to our reporter
yesterday that many of the herdsmen were
caught unawares in Odagbo, Okaba
community, Ankpa local government, Kogi
State, and were killed.

It was also gathered that they lost goods
worth millions of naira during the attack.
The Police Public Relation Officer, PPRO
who confirmed the attack to our reporter in
Lokoja, yesterday, said that people should
avoid provoking the Fulani, warning that it
could lead to series of attacks.

So this justifies the attack on the people of Agatu right? Or what has this got to do with what I said in my earlier qoute to you? Well if you want us to address issues of Agatu, then don't you just bring up some news of what happened last year to justify the attack on Agatu. That is because I served in Benue and witnessed the massacre meted out to Agatu people between the period of 2013 to end of 2014. This one you posted is most definitely a reprisal against the fulani herdsmen.

By the way, how does what you posted here relate to Igbo and Yoruba measuring dicks whenever one of them is attacked by the terrorist herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by Urine: 9:40am On Feb 29, 2016
lonelydora:
When you show an initial sign of weakness/fear in your community, the Fulanis take advantage. Match their first assault with a greater assault, ten bullets for one bullet, and see how loyal they will remain in your community. An eye for an eye won't make the world go blind, instead, it will make people to be cautious when dealing with others.

My 1 kobo.

Thanks for this.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by klimson: 10:11am On Feb 29, 2016
Those who hail Buhari's uprightness on corruption, I wonder what kind of mind they have. What is more corrupt than arming your kinsmen to unleash mayhem on hapless individuals, afterwhich you set up panel to investigate the killings? How many of such killings go on in Nigeria in a day? So, Buhari will set up panels to investigate each of them as they go on killing rampage in Benue, Ogun, Enugu, Ibadan, Imo, Delta, to mention a few? When people with corrupt mindset are fighting corruption, this is what you get. If they come near my community, I will bury everything beneath the earth, I swear! And cowardly fools are waiting to be killed so that Buhari will investigate it. Idiots!
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by brodalikeme(m): 10:13am On Feb 29, 2016
Investigation will not solve these issues. A peace pact was signed a few monthhs back yet the killings have continued. Curb desertification, build ranches and restrict movement of cattle. These among other things will end this madness.
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by yaki84: 10:13am On Feb 29, 2016
Ezenwammadu:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/199248-buhari-orders-investigation-benue-killings.html

abeg mek iroh follow dey d investigation panel.
just d way shiite own dey na so dis one go dey.
its possible for a camel n elephant to pass thru a needle than for the dullard to prosecute his Fulani people.
quote me anywhere.
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by yaki84: 10:18am On Feb 29, 2016
abeg which president order for this investigation? miss tourism wey dey qatar dey suck pvssy.
Re: President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings by alaskido(m): 2:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
You never shock reach. You want to investigate Fulani herdsmen who are on the move. cheesy grin. If you establish a case and they are taken to court, where will you see the herdsmen to appear in court?

Mr president, please concentrate on fighting Boko Haram, creating employment for our jobless youths and provide social infrastructure to Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Wades Into Igbokwe, Idimogu Rift / President Buhari To Attend APC Presidential Rally On Monday / Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.