Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,323 members, 7,954,301 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. (4535 Views)

Kaduna, Chinese Firm Sign Pact For New Kaduna Refinery / Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Fulani Herdsmen Sign Pact To End Violence / Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by DauraDullardo(m): 11:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
Aringarosa:
This woman exhibits clear lack of self confidence. Remember her looks during press conference madam Lagard of IMF addressed in Abuja. She looks unsure of herself. Our economy is in trouble.
Reminds me of this picture. Yoruba people sef...

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by AntiMahdi: 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3447251_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Kemi asking a journalist to borrow his pen.

The journalist is like ; nah so so borrow borrow nah sabi.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by madenigga(m): 11:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
APC thought Nigerians how not to criticize our president but to be cursing him for everything he does, even Tinubu dat black ugly Yoruba dwarf had d guts to call Gej an ogogoro drunkard, i can't forget el rufai d ab0ki midget and others.
Saudi Arabia pls keep dat cow on black we dont need him in our country.

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 29, 2016
She should read before she sign anything given to her.
Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by tpiar: 1:49am On Feb 29, 2016
Jesus please come and save your people.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by babadem2much(m): 3:38am On Feb 29, 2016
lumydee44:
OP we don't need her look, all we need is her brain and she's beautiful. Abeg park for one side and stop hoping this country fails. Too many pessimists. Nigeria belongs to all of us and not a political party

NAILED this country belongs to us, it is bad we wish for it's downfall
Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by san316(m): 6:27am On Feb 29, 2016
Adeosun was supposed to just sign but she start to the speak her usual phoneh.

PMB: Whot iz wrong with zhis lady, sign zhis thing lets get out of here. I have other countries to travel to.

#ForGagSake
Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by Owoloku1: 6:52am On Feb 29, 2016
madenigga:

I learnt from Apc, we re just carrying on the legacy of the curses Gej enjoyed, we want to give daura his own share.
I never understood why he was insulted too but since you enjoy insulting your president so much...well you can have fun doing it but have it in mind that you might get there someday and you'll get exactly what you're dishing out from people young enough to at least be your children
Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by MrMichealmba: 7:11am On Feb 29, 2016
Know2020:

you must be yoruba as what is unattractive to the rest of the world is attractive to you people.

Yeeboe man always spewing trash everywhere. You are frustrated and always bringing shame to the Igbos on this forum with your foolishness and tribal rants. Dont you have shame?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by madenigga(m): 7:26am On Feb 29, 2016
Owoloku1:

I never understood why he was insulted too but since you enjoy insulting your president so much...well you can have fun doing it but have it in mind that you might get there someday and you'll get exactly what you're dishing out from people young enough to at least be your children
My president?
You mean the daura du11ard grin.
Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 29, 2016
Maybe the biro they gave her is not working. OR she has signed in a column that is not meant for Nigeria.
Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by Owoloku1: 7:57am On Feb 29, 2016
madenigga:

My president?
You mean the daura du11ard grin.
Whatever makes you happy
Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by madenigga(m): 8:02am On Feb 29, 2016
Owoloku1:

Whatever makes you happy
Dont worry we have enuf time at our hand now, since Buhari and his Apc bad luck has me and my cohorts jobless.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by ASL33: 8:03am On Feb 29, 2016
amaechi1:

You should be ashamed that a "fool" is your President. I wish you have 1/100 of his exposure you would not be ranting here.

Have you been to Qatar before?
Where you ashamed when clueless fisherman was it president?
Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by stevecantrell: 8:13am On Feb 29, 2016
KEMI: *in cockney accent* this small print is in Arabic, what does it mean ?

PMB: This small girl has disgrace me too many times today. Just look @ her ridiculous looking veil.
I will show her feffer when we get back to ABJ

Its obvious Adeosun wasn't PMB's natural choice FM. He perhaps would have preferred another Northerner.
Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by menacetosociety: 9:49am On Feb 29, 2016
Know2020:

you must be yoruba as what is unattractive to the rest of the world is attractive to you people.
Monkey grin no home training.Heard u used to give your father a good beating.Omo irankiran!
Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by menacetosociety: 9:51am On Feb 29, 2016
madenigga:
APC thought Nigerians how not to criticize our president but to be cursing him for everything he does, even Tinubu dat black ugly Yoruba dwarf had d guts to call Gej an ogogoro drunkard, i can't forget el rufai d ab0ki midget and others.
Saudi Arabia pls keep dat cow on black we dont need him in our country.
Lowlifer grin you will be caught on your next trip
Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by madenigga(m): 9:55am On Feb 29, 2016
menacetosociety:
Lowlifer grin you will be caught on your next trip
Next trip?
Do i look like miss tourism daura grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. / President Of Burkinafaso, Captain Ibrahim Traore Sends Final Warning To Tinubu / Reps Question BPE Executives Over ₦‎10 Billion Spent On Failed NIPOST Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.