Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Can Someone Help With This!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Help With This!! (1777 Views)

Someone Help,i Just Experienced This / Am Confused By This Pic Can Someone Help Is This A Man Or Woman in bikini / Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Help With This!! by lawrenzooo: 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
Just noticed my woman's dp.

Re: Can Someone Help With This!! by lawrenzooo: 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
Just wondering if she was trying to pass a message across.
Re: Can Someone Help With This!! by falconey(m): 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
she will soon dump your ass
Re: Can Someone Help With This!! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
Buy her a dog, then break up with her.

Thank me layra.
Re: Can Someone Help With This!! by adonbilivit: 11:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
break up with her before she dumps you for it is better to deactivate your account by yourself than to get banned for 2000 years by mynd44.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Help With This!! by LaurelP(m): 12:09am On Feb 29, 2016
Are you boring? Just asking tho.
Re: Can Someone Help With This!! by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 29, 2016
adonbilivit:
break up with her before she dumps you for it is better to deactivate your account by yourself than to get banned for 2000 years by mynd44.
hahahahaha
Re: Can Someone Help With This!! by lawrenzooo: 12:26am On Feb 29, 2016
LaurelP:
Are you boring? Just asking tho.
Am not
Re: Can Someone Help With This!! by VampireeM(f): 1:40am On Feb 29, 2016
I can relate to what your gf is feeling... Being in a relationship and still lonely.. hehe.. Dude, you ggoing to be demoted soonst if care aint taken.. You better step up your game and win her back.. The probs with you men is that you think we cool but deep down we not... You both need to get cozy and talk
Re: Can Someone Help With This!! by tosyne2much(m): 1:59am On Feb 29, 2016
Decker, wetin dog dey find for this matter? cheesy
Re: Can Someone Help With This!! by Nobody: 2:51am On Feb 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Decker, wetin dog dey find for this matter? cheesy

She said she doesn't want a relationship both wants to be happy and feel appreciated. Getting a dog as a pet would do just that. cheesy grin

That's what white people do when they are depressed. They get a dog or a cat. These pets cherish them and keep them company and in turn make them happy.
Re: Can Someone Help With This!! by Nobody: 2:54am On Feb 29, 2016
Leave the guy.
Re: Can Someone Help With This!! by adonbilivit: 8:01am On Feb 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hahahahaha
lalasticlala...can u relate to this? abi u be seminarian?
Re: Can Someone Help With This!! by lawrenzooo: 8:51am On Feb 29, 2016
VampireeM:
I can relate to what your gf is feeling... Being in a relationship and still lonely.. hehe.. Dude, you ggoing to be demoted soonst if care aint taken.. You better step up your game and win her back.. The probs with you men is that you think we cool but deep down we not... You both need to get cozy and talk
I asked her this morning and she said it had nothing to do with us. She apologized that she really never knew I would read meaning to it.
Re: Can Someone Help With This!! by lawrenzooo: 8:53am On Feb 29, 2016
She changed the dp this morning!!!! Now I can sleep!!!
Thanks peeps for your contributions.
Re: Can Someone Help With This!! by tosyne2much(m): 10:34am On Feb 29, 2016
lawrenzooo:
Brother, whether she apologized or not, don't be deceived cos she said she never knew you would reading meaning to it. I believe as a man the picture should have sent signals to you... I'm not saying she will dump you but, henceforth, prepare for the worst so that you will not be disappointed later

Thank you cool
Re: Can Someone Help With This!! by VampireeM(f): 10:49am On Feb 29, 2016
lawrenzooo:

I asked her this morning and she said it had nothing to do with us. She apologized that she really never knew I would read meaning to it.

hmm, were you expecting her to say there is meaning to it before? just be careful cause your might be dumped later. BeTter start wooing her again cause it seems someone somewhere is offering her more comfort than you are
Re: Can Someone Help With This!! by lawrenzooo: 1:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Brother, whether she apologized or not, don't be deceived cos she said she never knew you would reading meaning to it. I believe as a man the picture should have sent signals to you... I'm not saying she will dump you but, henceforth, prepare for the worst so that you will not be disappointed later

Thank you cool
thanks dear
Re: Can Someone Help With This!! by lawrenzooo: 1:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
VampireeM:

hmm, were you expecting her to say there is meaning to it before? just be careful cause your might be dumped later. BeTter start wooing her again cause it seems someone somewhere is offering her more comfort than you are
thanks dear would step up my game
Re: Can Someone Help With This!! by GoldenJAT(m): 2:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
Use same pix as ur display picture, and then fence ur heart... U shud b happy u are seein the signs... The ball is in ur court now.
Re: Can Someone Help With This!! by MzOnajin1(f): 2:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
lawrenzooo:

don't let people destroy ur relationship, lyk she said she might not read meaning to it. Am d type dt use dp without really reading meaning to it once I like the words. Don't just break her heart pls
Re: Can Someone Help With This!! by Emodeee: 2:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
MzOnajin1:

is this not the beautiful lady i fell in love with just because i loved her radiant hairstyle?
Re: Can Someone Help With This!! by MzOnajin1(f): 2:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
Emodeee:

is this not the beautiful lady i fell in love with just because i loved her radiant hairstyle?
m nt sure
Re: Can Someone Help With This!! by lawrenzooo: 7:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
MzOnajin1:
don't let people destroy ur relationship, lyk she said she might not read meaning to it. Am d type dt use dp without really reading meaning to it once I like the words. Don't just break her heart pls
I sure wouldn't break her heart.
Re: Can Someone Help With This!! by Armanee: 7:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
lawrenzooo:

Ur either about to be dumped or friendzoned. Shez not that into U.
Re: Can Someone Help With This!! by adonbilivit: 9:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
lawrenzooo:
have u ever logged in?
Re: Can Someone Help With This!! by lawrenzooo: 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
adonbilivit:
have u ever logged in?
Nop
Re: Can Someone Help With This!! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
go and google how to be romantic in a relationship, tell her everyday that u love her
Re: Can Someone Help With This!! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
tosyne2much:

Thank you cool
caught in the act undecided
Re: Can Someone Help With This!! by AfroKnight: 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
All these ladies amuse me. You prefer to warn your boyfriend via your DP but cannot send him a text expressing yourself. Childish games.
Re: Can Someone Help With This!! by lawrenzooo: 6:30am On Mar 02, 2016
AfroKnight:
All these ladies amuse me. You prefer to warn your boyfriend via your DP but cannot send him a text expressing yourself. Childish games.
I tire ooh....!

(1) (Reply)

Guyz:How Old Were You Disvirgined? Share The Fun Or Pain. / 5 Reasons Port Harcourt Is Not Qualify To Be Called A City / When I Got Two Girls Pregnant At The Same Time - Deedee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.