Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,349 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

God Speaks - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / God Speaks (705 Views)

Sheikh Zakzaky Speaks On The Anti-Islam Movie And Response Of Nigerian Muslims / Shekh Albani Speaks On Boko Haram / Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Speaks by Frizy(m): 10:34am On Jul 14, 2009
Re: God Speaks by olabowale(m): 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2009
May Allah reward you abundantly, Frizy! Surah Waqiah is beautiful and good for the soul after Isha and after Salah Subh, with a lot of Zhikr. The heart is soft like that of the shepard, not hard like that of the cowboy.
Re: God Speaks by Tudor6(f): 6:35am On Jul 15, 2009
olabowale:

May Allah reward you abundantly, Frizy! Surah Waqiah is beautiful and good for the soul after Isha and after Salah Subh, with a lot of Zhikr. The heart is soft like that of the shepard, not hard like that of the cowboy.
Why dont you go check out the heart of good and faithful servants of allah like osama bin laden.
Re: God Speaks by Frizy(m): 7:40am On Jul 15, 2009
olabowale:

Amin, I wonder why the views of the most useful threads are forgotten. But if it is to say ill of Allah and His Messenger, the views are great. Ah! Evil is that which they are wont to do.

Tudór:

Why dont you go check out the heart of good and faithful servants of allah like osama bin laden.

Osama is loved by Allah, but most of mankind know not.
Re: God Speaks by Nezan(m): 11:30am On Jul 15, 2009
Frizy:

[size=20pt]Osama is loved by Allah[/size], but most of mankind know not.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: God Speaks by olabowale(m): 1:48am On Jul 16, 2009
@Tudor: « #2 on: Yesterday at 06:35:44 AM »
Can you imagine how ruthless he would have been if he were not a muslim? I wo omo tudor yi kon ma nsoro shaa nti e ni!
Re: God Speaks by Frizy(m): 6:45am On Jul 16, 2009
Tudór:

We know allah loves nihilant terrorist bastards like osama, for he's a murderous god. It's not new knowledge.

But you are hated by Allah, His Messengers, the Angels, and all of mankind put altogether, and yours would be a lasting doom! If you repent not.
Re: God Speaks by Tudor6(f): 7:56am On Jul 16, 2009
olabowale:

@Tudor: « #2 on: Yesterday at 06:35:44 AM »   Can you imagine how ruthless he would have been if he were not a muslim? I wo omo tudor yi kon ma nsoro shaa nti e ni!

Oh so you know he's a ruthless murderous bastard. . .now i can see why he's a muslim.
Re: God Speaks by Nezan(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2009
olabowale:

@Tudor: « #2 on: Yesterday at 06:35:44 AM » Can you imagine how ruthless he would have been if he were not a muslim? I wo omo tudor yi kon ma nsoro shaa nti e ni!

Is it not islam with the promise of 72 virgins that made him so?

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Talk Of Zakaat / I Encountered A Boy Today ! / Why Muslim Should Read The Text In Its Historical Context

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.