Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,155 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

How Do I Link An Online Payment To My Account - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do I Link An Online Payment To My Account (1524 Views)

I Decided To Move My Account / Facebook Blocked My Account, Any Help? / Online Payment Plugin For Wordpress1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Link An Online Payment To My Account by bizza45: 1:40am On Feb 29, 2016
PLEASE HOW DO I LINK AN ONLINE PAYMENT SYSTEM TO MY ACCOUNT SO THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO COLLECT 3% OF ANY MONEY THAT IS MADE THROUGH D WEBSITE
Re: How Do I Link An Online Payment To My Account by maekhel(m): 1:54am On Feb 29, 2016
You will need to integrate a payment gateway like interswitch or voguepay into your website.
Re: How Do I Link An Online Payment To My Account by tsephanyah(f): 2:19am On Feb 29, 2016
yep
Re: How Do I Link An Online Payment To My Account by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 29, 2016
First of all get merchant services, inter switch, perfect money etc the merchant service should contain your account information (bank name, account number) if dealing with inter switch, they'd give you an api, that api is what you integrate into your form as hidden parameters

That's how far I can go now, don't know what language you using, so have fun bye
Re: How Do I Link An Online Payment To My Account by alakuko: 8:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
Contact me on bukolaolushola@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Link An Online Payment To My Account by Smart101: 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
bizza45:
PLEASE HOW DO I LINK AN ONLINE PAYMENT SYSTEM TO MY ACCOUNT SO THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO COLLECT 3% OF ANY MONEY THAT IS MADE THROUGH D WEBSITE

It looks like you are selling something on your website. If I am right, VoguePay is an easy system to help you decide how you want to allocate the revenue you make on your site. One of the features in VoguePay is called Merchant Split. and another is called Product Split

The Merchant Split works like your own Affiliate platform while the Product Split helps you to organize your revenue against your product inventories.

I hope it will help better if you read these guide:

Merchant Split:http://blog.voguepay.com/kb/affiliate-selling-using-merchant-split/

Product Split: http://blog.voguepay.com/kb/multiple-stores-creation-on-voguepay/

(1) (Reply)

Python Community In Nigeria Is Organising It's Maiden Edition Of Pycon 2017 / I'm Looking For Job Or An Internship As A Full Stack Web Developer / Qbasic Fortran Cobol And Pascal As 100 N 200l Courses!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.