Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Should I The Man Still Apologize After All This??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I The Man Still Apologize After All This??? (2545 Views)

Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. / I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I The Man Still Apologize After All This??? by FixAm(m): 3:56am On Feb 29, 2016
Oga OP I hope u allow dis hit FP u have always denial me

Hey NL, I kind of want this topic as a talk show here to both male and Female NL! Who should apologize between a man and woman? Ok it goes like this you Wife its obvious was the one that start trouble so bad that family member were involved your mum,dad and siblings,however dis same woman you show much love her though she's quick to cause trouble now its at the point of divorce though its coming from her you both have kids together as a male u you move to reconcile or just allow the marriage end. Should the man just cross his mind and let it all end cos trouble and quarrel is inevitable or they should go for marriage counseling and allow for a very last chance?
To crown it all should a man apologize to a woman knowing well she offended you real bad? Pls mature respond only

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I The Man Still Apologize After All This??? by Vision4God: 4:20am On Feb 29, 2016
For peace to reign, d husband can apologise. Afterwards call his wife to order.
If still stubborn, d man should resort to pray.
Prayer works!

Understanding, wisdom and prayers is paramount in marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Should I The Man Still Apologize After All This??? by yvelchstores(f): 6:19am On Feb 29, 2016
A woman who is wise shld learn how to say the three words,"I am sorry" even when she has been wronged. Then again it takes a wiser man to overlook a foolish action by his wife and apologize inorder for peace to reign.d bible tells us to ensure we hv peace, even if it means chasing after it!

3 Likes

Re: Should I The Man Still Apologize After All This??? by Dheartless: 8:59am On Feb 29, 2016
them go still stab this one

nonsense

the poster above, didn't the bible say it is better to stay on the roof top than with a troublesome woman?
na so una go they advice people to they suffer and smile untill they visit the grave early na then una go begin say the man was weak .

make e reach when the man go turn into wife beating monster now, na then you go see this same poster go lay curse untop im head and also will advice the woman to run for her life, that if she doesn't she is a fool .
then imagine if they hear that the woman wants to go and apologise in that kind of situation will this same poster above call her a wiser woman?

nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Should I The Man Still Apologize After All This??? by johnson232: 9:37am On Feb 29, 2016
yvelchstores:
A woman who is wise shld learn how to say the three words,"I am sorry" even when she has been wronged. Then again it takes a wiser man to overlook a foolish action by his wife and apologize inorder for peace to reign.d bible tells us to ensure we hv peace, even if it means chasing after it!
stop using the bible to justify your bias and senseless opinions...

what is wise about a man who overlook foolish actions by his wife all time? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I The Man Still Apologize After All This??? by johnson232: 9:38am On Feb 29, 2016
Vision4God:
For peace to reign, d husband can apologise. Afterwards call his wife to order.
If still stubborn, d man should resort to pray.
Prayer works!

Understanding, wisdom and prayers is paramount in marriage.
how will he call his wife to order? undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I The Man Still Apologize After All This??? by yvelchstores(f): 10:44am On Feb 29, 2016
johnson232:

stop using the bible to justify your bias and senseless opinions...

what is wise about a man who overlook foolish actions by his wife all time? undecided
That is what d bible says. Sorry u CANT change it.

“They must turn from evil and do good; they must seek peace and pursue it.”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭3:11‬ ‭NIV‬‬
http://bible.com/111/1pe.3.11.niv

“A fool's wrath is quickly and openly known, but a prudent man ignores an insult.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭12:16‬ ‭AMP‬‬
http://bible.com/8/pro.12.16.amp

2 Likes

Re: Should I The Man Still Apologize After All This??? by Dheartless: 10:53am On Feb 29, 2016
yvelchstores:

That is what d bible says. Sorry u CANT change it.

“They must turn from evil and do good; they must seek peace and pursue it.”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭3:11‬ ‭NIV‬‬
http://bible.com/111/1pe.3.11.niv

“A fool's wrath is quickly and openly known, but a prudent man ignores an insult.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭12:16‬ ‭AMP‬‬
http://bible.com/8/pro.12.16.amp
ignore insult doesn't suggest that you appologise or continue to make relationship with a person, it means to avoid trouble and the best way is to go your way and go very far from what will spoil your peace.
Re: Should I The Man Still Apologize After All This??? by jashar(f): 4:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
I'm yet to read... but let me address your topic.
Apologies have nothing to do with gender, rather pride.

It takes the 'bigger' person to apologise 1st when there's an issue.

Ego just gets in the way of progress you know.

Now, let me read smiley
Re: Should I The Man Still Apologize After All This??? by raumdeuter: 5:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
You better run away and divorce her sharp sharp
Re: Should I The Man Still Apologize After All This??? by poik(m): 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
FixAm:

Hey NL, I kind of want this topic as a talk show here to both male and Female NL! Who should apologize between a man and woman? Ok it goes like this you Wife its obvious was the one that start trouble so bad that family member were involved your mum,dad and siblings,however dis same woman you show much love her though she's quick to cause trouble now its at the point of divorce though its coming from her you both have kids together as a male u you move to reconcile or just allow the marriage end. Should the man just cross his mind and let it all end cos trouble and quarrel is inevitable or they should go for marriage counseling and allow for a very last chance?
To crown it all should a man apologize to a woman knowing well she offended you real bad? Pls mature respond only

Why would you offend someone and wait to be apologized to? i dont understand this.
So the woman wants a divorce, on top of offending you?
Things ought to be put in proper perspective, saboda Ubangiji.
Re: Should I The Man Still Apologize After All This??? by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 06, 2016
'I'm sorryk and 'please' is very important in a relationship. Both parties should be able to say this with sincerity.
Re: Should I The Man Still Apologize After All This??? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
The greatest mistake a man can make in a relationship is apologising to his partner when he's not wrong or she's clearly in the wrong. You relinquishing a large amount of respect in such situations. Do not condone trash in a bid to "keep the peace". You will realise that what you call peace is actually your enslavement which women just love.

So OP, it's time to start looking at nubile babes outside. That has become my default response to women acting their normal out their natutal psychotic inclinations. I believe in fighting fire with fire. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I The Man Still Apologize After All This??? by johnson232: 7:01am On Mar 07, 2016
Timbuktou:
The greatest mistake a man can make in a relationship is apologising to his partner when he's not wrong or she's clearly in the wrong. You relinquishing a large amount of respect in such situations. Do not condone trash in a bid to "keep the peace". You will realise that what you call peace is actually your enslavement which women just love.

So OP, it's time to start looking at nubile babes outside. That has become my default response to women acting their normal out their natutal psychotic inclinations. I believe in fighting fire with fire. grin
well said....
Re: Should I The Man Still Apologize After All This??? by Moana(f): 7:31am On Mar 07, 2016
FixAm:

no, continue to argue and drain each other emotionally, its better than setting your ego aside to apologise
Re: Should I The Man Still Apologize After All This??? by Dheartless: 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
Re: Should I The Man Still Apologize After All This??? by Dheartless: 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
Timbuktou:

imagine the nonsense .
apologise!!
insult upon injury.
when an offended partner should be expecting an apology.
and all these silly women will saying the op has ego,
hypocricy of the highest order

#spits
Re: Should I The Man Still Apologize After All This??? by PresVA: 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
Dheartless:

imagine the nonsense .
apologise!!
insult upon injury.
when an offended partner should be expecting an apology.
and all these silly women will saying the op has ego,
hypocricy of the highest order

#spits
Easy ooo grin grin

Op is the one that wants the marriage to continue so he should arrange a meeting with his wife where if things go well, they could make 'peace'.. He has to take the lead being the one with interest..

Or he can go on with the divorce while dying in silence. .
Re: Should I The Man Still Apologize After All This??? by Dheartless: 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
PresVA:
Easy ooo grin grin

Op is the one that wants the marriage to continue so he should arrange a meeting with his wife where if things go well, they could make 'peace'.. He has to take the lead being the one with interest..

Or he can go on with the divorce while dying in silence. .
well....true to your word
but I am just angry as to why one should choose to die in silence
although he has not chosen .
I believe his instinct are also pricking his conscience not to over belittle himself
the reason he has open this thread
Re: Should I The Man Still Apologize After All This??? by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pride walks before a fall. Love is all abt compromise. Both of u shud learn to humble yoselves and apologise
Re: Should I The Man Still Apologize After All This??? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
Dheartless:
imagine the nonsense . apologise!! insult upon injury. when an offended partner should be expecting an apology. and all these silly women will saying the op has ego, hypocricy of the highest order
#spits
Lol. Dis bros done vex o. grin
Re: Should I The Man Still Apologize After All This??? by ApexTitan(m): 1:23am On Mar 08, 2016
Timbuktou:

grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Adorable! Father And Son In Native Attire Dabs (photos) / Its well / What Kind Of Gift Is Suitable For A Typical Nigerian Mom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.