Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. (2207 Views)

US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex / What Age Should A Girl Leaves Her Parents Home? / Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. by Explorers(m): 6:22pm On May 25, 2018
From here:

https://www.nairaland.com/4518792/couple-sue-30-year-old-son-refusing

An upstate New York man who has to be out of his parents' home in a week has a new excuse for why he should be given more time he can't afford moving boxes.

Michael Rotondo, the 30-year-old man ordered by a judge to vacate his parent's Camillus home, learned on Thursday that he must be completely moved out by noon on June 1.

Rotondo, who is jobless, disclosed that the deadline may be an issue because he doesn't have money to pay for moving boxes.

'I need to start packing my boxes so I can move,' he told the outlet. 'But I have to pay for the boxes, which might be a problem.'

Rotondo said he knows if he disobeys the court order he could be forcibly put out the home by sheriff deputies, but said June 1 is not enough time for him to get his stuff together and find another place to live.

'I really don't understand how that's necessary,' he said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5769937/Michael-Rotondo-new-excuse-staying-parents-home-judge-orders-June-1.html

Re: Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. by Topccy007: 6:27pm On May 25, 2018
People are ready to assist Buhari with moving his boxes free of charge to Daura come 2019 in case he's having a similar problem.

13 Likes

Re: Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. by notindome(m): 6:27pm On May 25, 2018
This Man again? To move Boxes? He needs to be Transmitted Transmissionally��

3 Likes

Re: Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. by itiswellandwell: 6:31pm On May 25, 2018
That guy case is seriously serious

3 Likes

Re: Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. by Barryyabilsu(m): 6:32pm On May 25, 2018
grin This Is Serious
Re: Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. by OneTeslim(m): 6:40pm On May 25, 2018
grin
Lazy American Youth

7 Likes

Re: Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. by SaAbbas(m): 6:42pm On May 25, 2018
It's good to see your children working and having a good business but I will never wish to have the one that I will forced to leave my house.

It's totally unpair.

1 Like

Re: Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. by armadeo(m): 6:48pm On May 25, 2018
Lol.

They added a dollar to his pay.

That nigga better move out what's wrong with him.

Anyway I've seen worse here in Lagos. 40yr olds still at home eating mummy food.

They guy sees no reason to move out cos what are the parents doing with all the space in the house. Big crib like 6 rooms. Only them and helps.
Re: Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. by chillychill(f): 6:49pm On May 25, 2018
Very lazy human being... Spare the rod spoil d child(it might not b a real rod) the parents caused dis initially undecided

3 Likes

Re: Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. by Explorers(m): 7:02pm On May 25, 2018
armadeo:
Lol.

They added a dollar to his pay.

That nigga better move out what's wrong with him.

Anyway I've seen worse here in Lagos. 40yr olds still at home eating mummy food.

They guy sees no reason to move out cos what are the parents doing with all the space in the house. Big crib like 6 rooms. Only them and helps.

Parent offered $1,100

Villa kitchen offered $1,100 + $1

Total = $2,201 (₦793, 000) for a start.

1 Like

Re: Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. by elucydate: 7:11pm On May 25, 2018
This man needs serious flogging.

1 Like

Re: Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. by Bamz(m): 9:05pm On May 25, 2018
Tbvh, the lad looks so lazy. Many Nigerians would jump at one-third of what he's about to earn.
Re: Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. by carammel(f): 9:25pm On May 25, 2018
He probably has a mental problem.
Re: Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. by sisisioge: 10:24pm On May 25, 2018
Chai! How did they end up with a son like this? The tyrant couldn't even be bothered to groom himself...na real wa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. by Nobody: 12:50am On May 26, 2018
Michael R otondo

2 Likes

Re: Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. by Holywizard: 8:49am On May 26, 2018
Lol.
Whites can document rubbish oo
Re: Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. by somehow: 12:13pm On May 26, 2018
That money is enough to get a 1 room self cont in Nigeria, then a couple of new clothes fit enough for work, shoes. then maybe few stuffs in the house + 1 month foodstuff.

In 6 months, he should have saved like $5000 from his salary and in 1 year, he should have $10k at least.

Now, coming to America, The total of $2201 he got should be able to rent him a place with like $450/$500 per month, then he can use $500 to buy stuffs needed in the house, $400 for new clothes fit enough for work, shoes. Then, let with like $600. $400 for food and $300 as backup.

For salary, i think their tax is like 15%, so i don't know how much they want to offer him as salary but even if it's $1800 per month, he should be able to save $1000 monthly. (That's saying if he's paid $15 per hour and he works 6 hours a day 5 times a week).

He can afford a $400 per month apartment (Can share with someone else). infact with such money if given to me, in 2 years, i would have learned more skills, get some professional qualifications, diversity and earn more passive income. in 4 years, should be working for myself.

I guess it's the lack of Ambition that got his parents act this way.

3 Likes

Re: Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. by Shugarlord213: 1:36pm On May 26, 2018
carammel:
He probably has a mental problem.

So what do you have if you don’t have a job and depend on a man for survival?
Re: Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:09pm On May 26, 2018
Make dem kuku dash am wife na,so he will be responsible.I don't blame d guy one bit. The fault is from his parents.They brought him up like dat,so they should bear the brunt.
Re: Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. by armadeo(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2018
Explorers:

Parent offered $1,100

Villa kitchen offered $1,100 + $1

Total = $2,201 (₦793, 000) for a start.

I know. But it's funny that just one dollar was added.
Re: Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. by tk4rd: 4:10pm On May 26, 2018
That his name again??
OTONDO
Re: Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. by Nobody: 11:40am On May 27, 2018
Leave the guy abeg...
Re: Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. by OldBeer: 1:57pm On May 27, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
Make dem kuku dash am wife na,so he will be responsible.I don't blame d guy one bit. The fault is from his parents.They brought him up like dat,so they should bear the brunt.
So you want your fellow woman to enter this kin bondage?
Volunteer yourself na.
Abi you no like better thing?
Re: Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:00pm On May 27, 2018
OldBeer:
So you want your fellow woman to enter this kin bondage?
Volunteer yourself na.
Abi you no like better thing?

If no be say i don hook up,i for apply. cheesy
Re: Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. by OldBeer: 2:02pm On May 27, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

If no be say i don hook up,i for apply. cheesy
grin
Re: Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. by MsFaith: 2:02pm On May 27, 2018
Were ni bobo yen sha lipsrsealed
Re: Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. by talk2saintify(m): 4:53pm On May 27, 2018
shocked

If this guy should leave tomorrow Ah swear im parent no go see im face again!!!
Re: Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. by Ayobami7(m): 6:22pm On May 28, 2018
This guy again,Eleyi gi di gan

(1) (Reply)

Woman,26 Who Came Out As A Trans Man At Age 19 Reveals She Is Now Back To Female / Why Are Us Men So Gullible With Money Sucking Women? / Men/women Can We Really Love/submit Respectivelly As The Bible States?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.