Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Senator Kashamu Restates Commitment Towards Massive Empowerment Drive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Kashamu Restates Commitment Towards Massive Empowerment Drive (545 Views)

Senator Kashamu Mobbed As He Sprays Money At A High Profile Wedding In Ogun.PICS / PDP Chairmanship: Adeniran Picks Form, Restates Commitment To Reposition The Par / Kashamu Restates Commitment To Massive Empowerment Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Kashamu Restates Commitment Towards Massive Empowerment Drive by patiot: 8:53am On Feb 29, 2016
The senator representing  Ogun-East Senatorial District and the Founder of Omoilu Foundation,Senator Buruji Kashamu has urged members of the foundation to remain loyal and support the body in its efforts towards eradicating poverty across the state.

He spoke at a meeting held on Sunday,28 February,2016 in Ijebu-Igbo in Ogun State where members across  the twenty local government  areas were in attendance.

Kashamu assured members of his readiness to support the masses with his God-given resources.

He praised the people for their constant support and promised not to let them down.

His words, “Let me begin with the fact that without your commitment, constant support and prayers, we will not be where we are today.

"Today, I must recognise the sacrifices that have been made by you all, the understanding and above all your working together to ensure I was victorious in the last National Assembly election. I equally urge you to do more.

“I want you to ensure that the entire process of selecting the first batch of beneficiaries of the interest-free micro loan across the 20 local government  areas  is completed and must be implemented  in a transparent and democratic manner by  reputable micro-finance  banks in our different  localities.”

Senator Kashamu announced the donation of 13 vehicles and 20 motorcycles for immediate release to the beneficiaries.

He also announced that 163 sewing machines and 180 generators are ready for distribution as part of his empowerment programme for his constituents.

Senator Kashamu declared that as the only PDP senator in the state, he cannot restrict himself alone to his immediate constituency, hence he announced that 150 generators and 200 sewing machines will be distributed across Ogun Central and Ogun West senatorial districts within two weeks at 75 generators and 100 sewing machines per senatorial district.

"I am glad to announce  to you all that 163  sewing machines and 180 generators are ready for distribution as empowerment to the people of Ogun east senatorial district while 100 sewing machines and 75 generators shall also be given to each of Ogun central and Ogun west senatorial districts as empowerment in the two zones also.

“For those saddled with the responsibilities of coordinating the distribution of the items from the state to the ward levels, I urge you to be transparent and avoid being sentimental.

“Omoilu Foundation has always taken the lead as a pacesetter in terms of improving the well-being of the people of Ogun State, and it must retain the position of being the world model for social responsibility," Senator Kashamu added

The State Chairman, Peoples Democratic  Party (PDP), Engr. Bayo Dayo said Senator Kashamu is consistently working towards the well-being of the people of the state.

He said, “Empowerment of this magnitude  will no doubt contribute immensely to the the standard  of living  of the people of Ogun State.

"This act of philanthropy,  if emulated by other political office holders, will ease the suffering of the masses.

Re: Senator Kashamu Restates Commitment Towards Massive Empowerment Drive by millhouse: 10:09am On Feb 29, 2016
Buruji!!! One of the few from the south west that can match Tinubu pound for pound, dollar for dollar

(1) (Reply)

I Was Not Arrested By Efcc...dr Paschal Obi…. By Nwdike Chikezie / Nigeria Indicts Firms Over Arms Fraud Contracts / Screen Shots: Journey Of A Zombie From Delusion To Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.