Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 (11150 Views)

. / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins / NNBTS 2016: Ibadan Center Aspirants Lets Meet Here For Important Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by shollytak(m): 9:04am On Feb 29, 2016
Welcome.
INVITATION OF CANDIDATES FOR 2016 RATINGS RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and all interested candidates that the online registration for 2016 Recruitment Exercise will commence on5 March 2016and close on2 April 2016.
You are advised to carefully read all instructions on the Information page on this website.
Method of Application:
Interested members of the public are requested to note the following information on method of application.Applications are free of charge. Applicants are to apply only once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
Step 1. Create an account on this portal by providing a valid Email Address (which will be used as your User Name) and Password .Note: You will need your Email Address (User Name) and Passwordto log in next time.
Step 2. Complete the RatingsApplication form. Make sure you review your data carefully before submitting.You may log in at anytime before application closes to make changes after submission .
Step 3. Download and print a copy of your Application form.
The Aptitude Test and Screening of Certificates of candidates will hold fromSaturday 9 April 2016 from 8:00 amnationwide at designated centres in various states.You must come along with your printed Application form
Re: Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by Daniel2032(m): 9:30am On Feb 29, 2016
shollytak:
Welcome.
INVITATION OF CANDIDATES FOR 2016 RATINGS RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and all interested candidates that the online registration for 2016 Recruitment Exercise will commence on5 March 2016and close on2 April 2016.
You are advised to carefully read all instructions on the Information page on this website.
Method of Application:
Interested members of the public are requested to note the following information on method of application.Applications are free of charge. Applicants are to apply only once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
Step 1. Create an account on this portal by providing a valid Email Address (which will be used as your User Name) and Password .Note: You will need your Email Address (User Name) and Passwordto log in next time.
Step 2. Complete the RatingsApplication form. Make sure you review your data carefully before submitting.You may log in at anytime before application closes to make changes after submission .
Step 3. Download and print a copy of your Application form.
The Aptitude Test and Screening of Certificates of candidates will hold fromSaturday 9 April 2016 from 8:00 amnationwide at designated centres in various states.You must come along with your printed Application form

create account on ths portal, and you didn't even put the website url or name, how will the information be helpful without those details? any thanks.
Re: Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by dozzynet(m): 7:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
Following
Re: Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by Thomanad(m): 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
Fellow nnbts aspirants pls lets make this thread lively and informative. I av a broda in the navy,so if u av any questions or concerns let the room know.
Re: Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by Thomanad(m): 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
Shollytak tanks for d info bro.Are u an aspirant too? Will appreciate if u can be d "tenderlaw" and "pijay" of this thread. Useful informations and pq are welcome
Re: Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by shollytak(m): 4:50am On Mar 03, 2016
Thomanad:
Shollytak tanks for d info bro.Are u an aspirant too?
Will appreciate if u can be d "tenderlaw" and "pijay" of this thread.
Useful informations and pq are welcome
yes, to make this thread interactive we need some1 dat know much abt nnbts.
Re: Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by ideatoprince18(m): 6:51am On Mar 03, 2016
Following ..... wud love to join d navy
Re: Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by Thomanad(m): 8:27am On Mar 04, 2016
shollytak:
yes, to make this thread interactive we need some1 dat know much abt nnbts.
Yes, i pray we get someone with experience and a lot of info
Re: Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by Thomanad(m): 8:30am On Mar 04, 2016
I dnt knw where other nnbts aspirants are, this thread suppose to dey buzz by now. Abi guys no wan apply?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by shollytak(m): 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
Thomanad:
I dnt knw where other nnbts aspirants are, this thread suppose to dey buzz by now. Abi guys no wan apply?
hello guys, i search and find another thread that have been created by some1 for this year navy recruitment, "Invitation Of Candidates For 2016 Ratings Recruitment Exercise" locate d thread maybe u can see useful info there
Re: Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by Thomanad(m): 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
shollytak:
hello guys, i search and find another thread that have been created by some1 for this year navy recruitment, "Invitation Of Candidates For 2016 Ratings Recruitment Exercise" locate d thread maybe u can see useful info there
okay,tanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by shollytak(m): 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
Thomanad:

okay,tanks
the site have been open fully, applicant can apply 4 nigerian navy now
Re: Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by Thomanad(m): 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
Thanks sholltak,your efforts are sincerely appreciated. ONWARD TOGETHER!
Re: Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by shollytak(m): 8:12am On Mar 07, 2016
For those of you that have started d registration, pls kindly give us d info of d problem u are encounter so that other applicant will not face d same problem. Be ur brothers keeper
Re: Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by JohnDanApeh: 3:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
It doesn't involve any problem.
Please, if u have past questions please, this is my email ; daniel.johnapeh247@gmail.com or 08065639480
Re: Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by shollytak(m): 9:13am On Mar 14, 2016
Thomanad:
Fellow nnbts aspirants pls lets make this thread lively and informative.
I av a broda in the navy,so if u av any questions or concerns let the room know.
pls send the past question to toremlog@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by Thomanad(m): 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pls house i have a question.
Can the attestation form be signed by a retired military officer.I am an applicant of this year navy and airforce recruitment.My attestation form was signed by a retired colonel,hope this does not disqualify me.
Secondly, pls i need conditions and ways to becoming a commissioned officer from a recruit.Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by kazzonline: 12:00am On Mar 31, 2016
Is dis dor bsc holders ?? Or can anyone apply,wots d age limit as well,i need dis info pls?wot is dis programme about as well?not much info is provided
Re: Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 18, 2016
Thomanad:
Can the attestation form be signed by a retired military officer.I am an applicant of this year navy and airforce recruitment.My attestation form was signed by a retired colonel,hope this does not disqualify me.
Secondly, pls i need conditions and ways to becoming a commissioned officer from a recruit.Thanks
yhu no get pro.. my local govt form was signed by His Imperial Magesty, the Ooni of Ife. So no wahala.
Re: Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 18, 2016
its being 4 yrs nw.. I hv being writing their exams.. Its Hust God and connections ooo. buh d screening no be here ooo. So hetic.
Re: Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by Thomanad(m): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
washingtonklef:
its being 4 yrs nw.. I hv being writing their exams.. Its Hust God and connections ooo. buh d screening no be here ooo. So hetic.
I pray God will help us all.
Re: Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by shollytak(m): 8:44am On Apr 23, 2016
Thomanad:
yes, my own was signed by a retired lt. Colonel
Re: Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by Thomanad(m): 10:11am On Apr 25, 2016
Does anyone have an idea of how the NN set their aptitude test questions.
Re: Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by kinswhite(m): 11:34pm On May 01, 2016
knw the names of army, navy nd airforce first nd present chief Knw the year they were formed know the names of people in 5 naira to 1000 naira note Read the history of navy Quick reasoning maths current affair and English
Re: Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by Thomanad(m): 1:42pm On May 03, 2016
Thanks guy.
Re: Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by kinswhite(m): 7:35pm On May 03, 2016
Welcome
Re: Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by Mordestiny(m): 1:07pm On May 04, 2016
Pls friend,i can't fine my birth certificate what can i do?
Re: Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by hardcorevin(m): 2:14pm On May 06, 2016
Pls go to their site and see latest info.....God all the way!!!
Re: Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by shollytak(m): 4:34pm On May 07, 2016
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE APTITUDE TEST FOR THE 2016 NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
1. At the close of online registration for the aptitude test for the 2016 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise, it was discovered that some centres have so many candidates. Accordingly, for better management of the candidates, coupled with the need to ensure a hitch-free exercise, additional centres have been created in some states and the candidates distributed to the centres according to their surnames in alphabetical order. In addition, the candidates in some centres have been further divided alphabetically into 2 groups. The first group will write the test from 7am-10am, while the second group will write the test from 10.30am-1.30pm on 14 May 16. Candidates are strongly advised to adhere to the timings allocated as violations may attract outright disqualification. It should however be noted that centres that have low populations have no groupings and all the candidates are expected to report at the centres at 7 am. Full details of the centres and the groupings are in the table below:
Serial
State
Centre
Grouping
Remarks
Abia State
Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics School, Owerinta
Group 1: A-M
Group 2: N-Z
Abuja
Mogadishu Cantonment
Group 1: A-C
Group 2: D-J
Abuja
Yakubu Gowon Barrack (Mambilla Barrack)
Group 1: K-O
Group 2: P-Z
Adamawa
23Bde NA Gibson Jalo Cantonment Yola
Group1: A-J
Group 2: K-Z
Akwa Ibom
NNS JUBILEE, Ikot Abasi
-
Anambra
302 Field Arty Regt NA,Onitsha
-
Bauchi
NA Armoured Corp and Centre
Group 1: A-I
Group 2: J-Z
Benue
72 Paratrooper Bn NA, Makurdi
Group2: J-Z
Borno
21 Bde NA Maimalari Cantonment, Maiduguri
Cross River
NNS VICTORY, Calabar
Delta State
NNS DELTA, Warri
Group 1: A-J
Edo
4 Inf Bde, Benin
Enugu
HQ 82 Div NA, Abakpa Barrack, Enugu
Group 1: A-M
Group 2: N-Z
Imo
34 Arty Bde NA, Obinze Barrack
-
Kaduna
NDA Old Site
Group 1: AA-AC
Group 2: AD-AZ
Kaduna
NAF Base Kaduna
Group 1: B-H
Group 2: I-J
Kaduna
HQ 1 DIV NA, Kawo Kaduna
Group 1: K-M
Group 2: N-P
Kaduna
312 Artillery Regt NA, Kalapanzin Barrack, Kakuri
Group 1: Q-S
Group 2: T- Z
Kano
NAF Base Kano
Katsina
35 Inf Bn NA, Katsina
-
Kogi
HQ CAR NA, Maigumeri Barrack
Kwara
NNSHS Offa
Lagos
Nigerian Navy Primary School Mobil Road Apapa
Group 1: A
Group 2: B-J
Lagos
NNS QUORRA, Apapa, Lagos
Group 1: K-OL
Group 2: OM-Z
Nasarawa
117 Bn NA,Keffi
Ondo State
323 Arty Regt Akure
Group 1: A-F
Group 2: G-Z
Oyo State
HQ 2 Mech Div NA, Ibadan
Rivers State
Nigerian Navy Basic and Training School, Onne
Sokoto State
26 Motorized Bn Giginya Barracks Sokoto
2. Candidates are to also bring along original copies of their credentials, HB pencils, eraser and ruler. Candidates are also advised to regularly check this site for any update that may be conveyed regarding the aptitude test.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by kinswhite(m): 11:40pm On May 10, 2016
Mordestiny:
Pls friend,i can't fine my birth certificate what can i do?
Go to court and do age declaration
Re: Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by kinswhite(m): 11:15pm On May 11, 2016
I received text from navy concerning the screening on 14th may. Who else receive this text?
Re: Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 by Mordestiny(m): 11:29pm On May 11, 2016
Thanks kinswhite,i received message also

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Wage / Leadership Newspaper Group Limited Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.