Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

#whereisthechange Is Now Trending - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #whereisthechange Is Now Trending (22669 Views)

#whereisthechange Now Trending On Twitter. / #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React / #whereisthechange Nigerians React To Presidential Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by ibile1: 6:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
This man must be a Joker

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by kenny987(f): 6:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
chinuz:
The thunder wey go fire this Administration still dey queue for fuel..

Chei! This is classic! Thunder don do press up finish cum dey queue for fuel to use fire some kind zombie dem abi? grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by Nbote(m): 6:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
Zombies will still find a way to claim it's "Wailers" at work. I wonder in what reality dey live in or their pride is too big to pass thru their ostrich throats. D only thing dat gives dem satisfaction are fictitious and unconfirmed corruption allegations and "Blame GEJ".

11 Likes

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by mbjsuki(m): 6:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
It's senseless and baseless for an rational thinking person to blame the woes of the economy on PMB led administration. For me,it could have been worst if he had not won this election. For those blaming him for traveling about,"what else do they expect?" To sit at home,here in Nigeria and hope things change suddenly? Far from it!
A child that's is lean would not grow fat within a day or a week. The country has been damaged and in critical state upon his ascension to power, he is only trying to savage the situation. Let us put on our thinking caps,please.
You will gain nothing if we keep tearing him down. Rather let's support him and ask that God will lead him right. Some of us cannot control a street lest we suggest a country of almost 180million in population and still growing with diverse issues, interest and idea.
He alone cannot do it without our support.
REMEMBER, ONE DAY IT WILL BE YOUR TURN.WHAT YOU DO COMES BACK TO YOU.
[color=#000000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by Misterdhee1(m): 6:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
How many of those even voted for APC during the elections? Most of these people never saw anything good in PMB, and do we expect them to start now? Instead of exhibiting their wailing talents on social platform, they should just ask themselves truthfully, what would have happened if PDP remained in power, with the present Economic realities on ground..

1 Like

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by kenrish2(m): 7:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
Its a mistake we made although i knew buhari was not d answer all along'' its a lesson we have learnt nest tym we are not going to be sentimental with our vote. Some were in a hurry to vote pdp out.' while some were in a hurry to vote south south out', while some said dat gej was corrupt forgetn dat corruption has been there since the inception of nigeria', i believe we have all learnt our lesson and next tym we will allow credibillity win and not sentimetalism

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by domopps(m): 7:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
See how some youth are busy thinking in one direction.....

If you really needed change and not miracle the gvmnt shld be given enof tyme 9 months is just 2 early to start judging !

Things might be hard a bit now but twas not also going smooth in d past regime ...... not a team blame GEJ tho but if we really want Change it worth giving the chance!

#ISTANDWITHBUHARI

Cheeeeeers

1 Like

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by onoslove(f): 7:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
This is the worst government I have seen. Since this government came into place, paying of salary has become an issue. Four months ago our salary was cut by 15%. And this February we are hearing that another 6.5% will be cut from our salary. Things are getting harder for people by the day. This government should sit up.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
From One meal a day to Nasco biscuit. grin

Even a sleeping Jonathan is better than an Awake Gen Buhari..

He just got into power to travel free of expenses . He planned it. He scammed them.

16 Likes

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by aresa: 7:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
[s][quote author=amtaken post=43364349]Stop lying and show us the change.

[/quote ][/s]

You don't give a damn about change and you care less about nigeria. Worry about iPoD and let Nigerians worry about Nigeria..

You can not see or recognize what you hate and didn't vote for in the first place so why worry about #Change.?

1 Like

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by shoboy9: 7:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
it is Gej"s fault! tongue

1 Like

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
Goddex:
[size=14pt]This is the worst Nigerian
government since I was born
[/size]
*falls off banana tree, faints* please reduce ur bad mouth, it is 2 much.. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by OgbeifunErom: 7:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
IAmTobore:
One thing is reading, another thing is understanding. I think you have problem with understanding. By the way how old are you? I thought i asked Seun to stop allowing kids on nairaland?

Another angry frustrated IPOB elder on the loose

How many accounts do you run on Nairaland? Jobless? Go and register for the FG employment scheme. Stop wasting away

1 Like

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Na wa o. This is beyond joke because Nigerians aren't finding things easy. Everyone is searching for the APC promised change....

Including Mr Lalasticlala

Blame Jonathan.

I prefer Jonathan's corrupt government to this one o.

Water don pass garri

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by opribo(m): 7:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
What do you expect from a retired old soldier. Two things are in the mind of an old man. How to meet his creator and how to put his house in order.

No sane person would expect PMB to start cracking his brain on how and what to do for the country at this time. Even if he tries to his body system are weak to allow him, and the truth is you can't cheat nature. The body has surely passed the point where such is possible.

That's the way we want it that's the way we live with it for the next couple of years. His thought processed are too slow and archaic and its not his fault that's just the way it is.

6 Likes

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
erunz:
stop deceiving yourself, Buhari has been contesting for election for more than 12 years, with no blueprint on how change Nigeria. keep blaming PDP, was it PDP that drafted the budget and presented it 3 times.

It beats my imagination how some people refuse to use their brains.

Whenever i see Kemi Adeosun, i see the face of the Nigerian economy. Defeated face.

You want to be in power, they gave you power, you started blaming him for giving you power. Chai. ..

10 Likes

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
erunz:
Let's watch and see

Ordinary Ben Murray Bruce will unsit Buhari in 2019 unless PDP wan appoint Zombie..

3 Likes

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by amtaken(f): 7:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
Where is the change? Keep suffering and smiling.

aresa:
[s]

1 Like

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
opribo:
What do you expect from a retired old soldier. Two things are in the mind of an old man. How to meet his creator and how to put his house in order.

No sane person would expect PMB to start cracking his brain on how and what to do for the country at this time. Even if he tries to his body system are weak to allow him, and the truth is you can't cheat nature. The body has surely passed the point where such is possible.

That's the way we want it that's the way we live with it for the next couple of years. His thought processed are too slow and archaic and its not his fault that's just the way it is.

The people you are explaining to are too blind and dumb to understand.

I sang this song in 2014..

1 Like

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by chinuz(m): 7:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
kenny987:

Chei! This is classic! Thunder don do press up finish cum dey queue for fuel to use fire some kind zombie dem abi? grin cheesy
zombies dz days don dey get sense..PmB na travellin dead..his followers are walking dead

3 Likes

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by vigasimple(m): 7:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sai Baba, sai mumu

Welcome to chanji.

APC. ASSOCIATION OF PROPAGANDIST CRIMINALS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by cococandy(f): 7:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
The last time buhari was in government, same thing happened. I didn't experience it but those who did say he was the single reason for the way Nigerians now Celebrate American and European visas.
Things were so hard people left the country in droves just to find sustainability elsewhere.

Those who forget easily are bound to experience history over and over again.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by Promantwo(m): 7:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
how market APC? # where is the change

4 Likes

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by Chuksyno(m): 8:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
ACUTE POVERTY CREATOR = APC.

6 Likes

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by Realist2: 8:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
A bottle of Pepsi from #70 to #100,
A cup of Rice from #50 to #100
A tablet of Eva soap from #80 to #150,
A litre of petrol sell at #150 from #85........the price of everything has gone up by 100%.
The country is biting hard on her citizens that people are contemplating suicide, it has never been so bad like this before.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by DifferentBoy1(m): 8:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
I no see am oh.

1 Like

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by airsaylongcon: 8:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
mrphysics:

Yes and I'm enjoying it. We are suffering from the mistake of our past leaders of which your Jesus of otuoke is among.

PDP will NEVER return. we hate corruption. if a bag of sachet water is sold for 400 without corruption, I like it because, it will encourage local production.

Wail on, it fits you and your wailing changes nothing.

#Ilovemypresident

You really know nothing about production! That same bag of water going for ₦400 can be manufactured in China and imported into Nigeria for a total cos of ₦150 per bag. How does that now encourage local production?

1 Like

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
To be very frank, i am very tired of this no-direction country. We dont glamour for bottled water, but ordinary sachet water but today, we cant even afford the sachet water. Where do we run to from this country.

5 Likes

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by aresa: 8:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
[s]
amtaken:
Where is the change? Keep suffering and smiling.

[/s]

Why are you expecting the change that you hate and never voted for? You can not see what you hate, what you dislike and what you care less about.

#Change is for Nigerians and not for disgruntled and anti Nigerian IpoD elements...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Writes Aisha Yesufu An Open Letter / Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) / Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.