Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

#whereisthechange Is Now Trending - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #whereisthechange Is Now Trending (22714 Views)

#whereisthechange Now Trending On Twitter. / #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React / #whereisthechange Nigerians React To Presidential Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by onoslove(f): 10:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Why are you expecting the change that you hate and never voted for? You can not see what you hate, what you dislike and what you care less about.

#Change is for Nigerians and not for disgruntled and anti Nigerian IpoD elements...

There is no change anywhere, people are suffering. I am telling you the truth.

4 Likes

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by rhymesnoni(m): 11:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
Its too early 2 start diz unconsructive critisms.
Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by aresa: 11:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
[s]
onoslove:
There is no change anywhere, people are suffering. I am telling you the truth.
[/s]

I don't listen to IpOdS and anti Nigerian elements...
Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by chaosattractor(f): 3:04am On Mar 01, 2016
I didn't know they'd changed the definition of "patriotism" to "blind fanaticism".

3 Likes

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by Aegon(m): 3:38am On Mar 01, 2016
Misterdhee1:

Indeed! Maybe you are right, but your being right is subject to which tribe you come from.. Because it seems wailing is more of Ethnic bigotry than plain objectivity.. Irestmycase#
Exactly. The Northern Elders Forum and The Arewa Consultative Forum. comes to mind. They have been unusually silent for the past 9 months. Junaid Mohammed, Ango Abdullahi are all silent unlike during the last administration, Why?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by Aegon(m): 3:43am On Mar 01, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Who cares if you listen or not to anything? People are airing their views on the forum and you're fooling yourself. Are you God? You can go deaf for all I care. Zomby.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by Mamog(m): 4:10am On Mar 01, 2016
The cost of producing sachet and bottle water has gone wild and crazy.. Lotrene the raw material used in producing the wrapping sheet has moved from N8,600 as per my last purchase to N19,500 as at yesterday. Reason being that importers cannot open LC for 6months running and Eleme petrochemicals Ltd in rivers state has shut down its production plant.
Massive business closure is knocking at the door and this government seems to be overwhelmed in just 9 months. No plan to succeed means planning to fail.
We are in grave danger..politics aside we are crashing already.
God Save Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by aresa: 4:13am On Mar 01, 2016
[s]
Aegon:
Who cares if you listen or not to anything? People are airing their views on the forum and you're fooling yourself. Are you God? You can go deaf for all I care. Zomby.
[/s]

It's not by force..
Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by chaosattractor(f): 4:19am On Mar 01, 2016
If you're not listening then why are you still responding?

It's not by force after all.

2 Likes

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by onoslove(f): 6:07am On Mar 01, 2016
chaosattractor:
If you're not listening then why are you still responding?

It's not by force after all.
Don't worry, you will start listening by the time you have to queue up to buy essential commodities.

3 Likes

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by Nicur: 6:18am On Mar 01, 2016
CHANJI!!

1 Like

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by Aleora(f): 6:28am On Mar 01, 2016
kurt09:
We expected change but now we are in CHAIN.
hhehehehehehhehehe

2 Likes

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by Misterdhee1(m): 7:38am On Mar 01, 2016
Aegon:
Exactly. The Northern Elders Forum and The Arewa Consultative Forum. comes to mind. They have been unusually silent for the past 9 months. Junaid Mohammed, Ango Abdullahi are all silent unlike during the last administration, Why?
Wah should they have been doing? Back out from supporting PMB, on sentimental grounds? Abeg bros, the administration is too young, to condemn it as a Failure
Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 01, 2016
AAaaaaaaaaaafiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiceeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by aloaye11: 10:40am On Mar 01, 2016
wat I realise is that PMB means well for this nation but most of his ministers are just not competent, see fashola for instance, he is just not worth it. since he took up d mantle, we hardly see light n he went out with his confused ass clamouring for increment of light bill,wat a shame. his ministry is a shame. see many of d APC governors are just insult to d party, although its not their fault because they came on d hills of us wanting baba. I am not ashamed to say that I made I mistake voting some of this APC fellows into power. see them in d senate can't even think of d poor masses all they think of is to try milking d already depleted treasury dry with their unnecessary demand of inflated cars n other stuffs. pls can one ask this politicians where they are taking this monies to ? because when they die ,they go to hell n other people still enjoys d wealth. rubbish thinking because they want to get rich by all possible means.

1 Like

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
aloaye11:
wat I realise is that PMB means well for this nation but most of his ministers are just not competent, see fashola for instance, he is just not worth it. since he took up d mantle, we hardly see light n he went out with his confused ass clamouring for increment of light bill,wat a shame. his ministry is a shame. see many of d APC governors are just insult to d party, although its not their fault because they came on d hills of us wanting baba. I am not ashamed to say that I made I mistake voting some of this APC fellows into power. see them in d senate can't even think of d poor masses all they think of is to try milking d already depleted treasury dry with their unnecessary demand of inflated cars n other stuffs. pls can one ask this politicians where they are taking this monies to ? because when they die ,they go to hell n other people still enjoys d wealth. rubbish thinking because they want to get rich by all possible means.

I see!! Now that #BlameJonathan is not working, we have tried to blame God and it didn't work either ; now let's blame the Noise makers sorry Ministers!!
Nice move!
Bro! Na Buhari be President, Na him we know. grin

2 Likes

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
Following topic
Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
We don enter one chance oo cry

1 Like

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by mbjsuki(m): 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
kuchikau1:
Hey pls shut up,
pmb never supported GEJ.
Pmb hands is soaked with blood of the innocent, no amount of prayer or support will prevent NEMESIS.

I stated my opinion without insult and names calling,I did it with lots of reasoning, as a logical and reasonable human being. So it bothers me when someone comes here and decides to start a statement with "Shut up".
"Charity begins at home!" some people address their folks pointing fingers at them!
What a shame?!
Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by ODUBEZE: 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
Goddex:
[size=14pt]This is the worst Nigerian government since I was born[/size]
4 real? @ pix
Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by ODUBEZE: 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
dechriscool:
The change is in Qatar.Stop asking for change.All the above mentioned events in Nigeria now is the changePure water at #20, dollar at #300-#400,fuel at #120-#150 per litre,Rice at #14000 per bag,unimaginable 5000mw electricity power supply,There is the change.
My brother I tire ooo. Inflation everywhere and cash no flow.
Na only God fit help us for this country ooo
Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by bejeria101(m): 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
erunz:
the truth is APC were never prepared for governance,

The very truth sir. The APC goons knw the truth bt are just ashamed to say it,still calling pple wailers,who is wailing now?

1 Like

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by ibile1: 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
[size=18pt]A promise of change has now become a change of promise[/size].

Re: #whereisthechange Is Now Trending by mbjsuki(m): 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
kuchikau1:
Hey pls shut up,
pmb never supported GEJ.
Pmb hands is soaked with blood of the innocent, no amount of prayer or support will prevent NEMESIS.

I wonder how some people behave and reason, it saddens me when I see things like this! I made a valid comment and all you could do is to tell me to "shut up"?
You can as well make your comments without any insult.
Please get a brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagosians Should Expect ‘O To Ge’ Revolution In 2023 – Bode George / FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed / Customers Protest Discos’ Plan To Retrieve Prepaid Meters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.