Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh (19818 Views)

Odion Ighalo Apologises: 'I Take Responsibility For Super Eagles' Loss'' / Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) / Dalung Apologises To Nigeria Dream Team VI In Their Dressing Room (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh by Image123(m): 12:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
nff dodged all the accusations
Re: NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh by iamdynamite(m): 12:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
i think oliseh bite more than he can chew.he went too far in his dealings,he started on a wrong footing with the enyeama issue, followed by the his youtube rant and all,he is not ripe enough to coach the super eagles we should have given him the under17 job instead.

1 Like

Re: NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pinnick should resign

1 Like

Re: NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh by babyfaceafrica: 12:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
Oliseh my guy...dump dere ass
Re: NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh by eodavids(m): 1:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
Still, we have not seen a better coach than Keshi

May be NFF will consider stability as a better option, by recalling Keshi

1 Like

Re: NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh by Gaskia: 1:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
Why are we so hard on Oliseh? How did Amodu, Siasia, Equavwon and Keshi end their relationship with NFF, it always ends in controversy and because the coaches want to keep their jobs, they take all the shit and are conservative with the press only for NFF to brainwash us through the press and hire the next coach.
Why have someone like the sports minister not investigated Oliseh's claims?

1 Like

Re: NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh by henrydadon(m): 1:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
nff and their stupid habit of changing coaches...
Re: NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh by BlueK1(m): 1:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
Politics of NFF.
Re: NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh by robosky02(m): 1:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
yes

at least the world can hear us from NAIRALAND

when we call NFF to apologize

and they did
Re: NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh by jonnieoneng: 1:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
boss1310:
Your apology to Nigerians should be why you appointed an individual with no single experience of managing any senior team to manage our most senior team.may be you fell for his TV analysis but its a different thing to implement it on the pitch
To coach any senior team both in clubs and national football you need a coach with great man management skills and tactics Oliseh have none of it,what then is he doing as the coach of super eagles when his CV only include coaching youths in far away Europe as his experience

U are spot on bro.I am appaulled at the level of sentiments attached to d way NFF officals makes decisions.After subjecting Siasia to unwarranted humiliation,they have yet turned to him again.This was d same treatment meted out to Keshi.In my opinion,if Nigeria losses to Eygpt and miss qualification again,I will personally lead the protest to have all those in NFF voluntarily resign.It is clear that they do not have what it takes to carry our football.

2 Likes

Re: NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh by kingjoe(m): 1:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
please NFF,I need clarification.is it true or false that oliseh resigned after collecting outstanding salaries.
Re: NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh by fairheven: 1:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
You pay him,but you don't pay the player so how do want him to perform with players that are not motivated?

Why should NFF BE the one to chose assistant coaches for our national team coach.. You went ahead to sack his assistant and impose your choice on him?
Re: NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh by excel101(m): 1:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
Ptoocool:
NFF self. Sack o, Resign o, ah no care inasmuch that guy wey dey run hin mouth for SuperSport don leave our job give us.

Hin sabi analyse for Africa, work now, na so so sick hin dey sick. Goodluck Buhari to you in your future endeavours sha.
Oliseh better go into full time analysis, as a football coach i won't say he is a failure cos a failure tried nd fail, but Oliseh's case he's afraid of trying.

1 Like

Re: NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh by excel101(m): 1:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Ptoocool:
NFF self. Sack o, Resign o, ah no care inasmuch that guy wey dey run hin mouth for SuperSport don leave our job give us.

Hin sabi analyse for Africa, work now, na so so sick hin dey sick. Goodluck Buhari to you in your future endeavours sha.
Oliseh better go into full time analysis, as a football coach i won't say he is a failure cos a failure tried nd fail, but Oliseh's case he's afraid of trying. Oliseh is very lilly hearted.
Re: NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh by Ptoocool(m): 1:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
excel101:
Oliseh better go into full time analysis, as a football coach i won't say he is a failure cos a failure tried nd fail, but Oliseh's case he's afraid of trying. Oliseh is very lilly hearted.

Well, you may be right. Wishing him quick recovery.
Re: NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh by MummyTehillah(f): 2:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
NFF should drop dead.
Re: NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh by silvernus0: 5:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
THE NFF IS FULL IF OF PEOPLE WHO DO NOT HAVE PASSION FOR FOOTBAL

THEIR ONLY PASSION IS THE MONEY THEY MAKE FROM NFF

NFF SHOULD BE CHAIRED BY RENOUNED FOOTBALLERS WHO LOVE AND CHEERISH THE GAME

WITH THE TYPE OF OFFICAILS AND LEADERS ON THE NFF EVEN IF YOU LIKE BRING IN MORINHO

THE PROBLEM WILL BE THE SAME , BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THEIR ARE AFTER THE GAINS AND MONEY IN FOOTBALL NOT THE GAME

THEY CALCULATE HOW MUCH THEY WILL MAK FROM COPRATE ORGANISTATION WHEN YOU WIN BUT WHEN YOU LOOSE THEY ABANDON

YOU THEY HAVE NO LOVE AND PASSION FOR THE GAME

Re: NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh by kennyten10(m): 5:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE ONE SPOILING NIGERIA FOOTBALL WITH YOUR MISLEADING COMMENT. WOULD YOU HAVE DONE ANY BETTER IN OLISEH'S SHOE?...HAVE YOU LIVED FOR 6 MONTHS WITHOUT SALARY AND STILL KEPT YOUR TEMPERAMENT ?..WILL ENYEAMA'S OFFENCE BE DONE TO A BIG FOREIGN COACH WITHOUT HIM REPLICATING OLISEH'S REACTION OR EVEN WORSE?..DIDNT SAME ENYEAMA HAD SAME ISSUE WITH SIASIA, AND BETHI VOGHT AND WERE THERE NO CONSEQUENCES FROM THESE COACHES? WHY DID ERRIKSON AND CAPELLO REJECTED EAGLES' JOB SOME YEARS AGO, EVEN AFTER INITIAL INTEREST?...WILL YOU KEEP MUM WHEN A FOREIGN COACH IS BEING CONSULTED AFTER YOUR 7 MONTH AS COACH? ..DIDNT KESHI COMPLAINED ABOUT THAT TOO.....OLISEH IS NOT OUR ENEMY, NFF IS. IF NOT WHY DO THEY FIGHT EVERYTIME IF MONETARY BENEFIT IS NOT INVOLVED?
kentro201:
We know thee stories already.....let Sunday go to hell....he's not bigger than Nigerians ..
Re: NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh by Dhenz: 5:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
Which coach hasn't complained of lack of salary payment from nff, amaju is always attending one function or the other not football related. Does it show he's serious,we cry youths should take over,Amaju is a youth and we can see his achievement.
Re: NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh by Dhenz: 5:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
Which coach hasn't complained of lack of salary payment from nff, amaju is always attending one function or the other not football related. Does it show he's serious,we cry youths should take over,Amaju is a youth and we can see his achievement. undecided
Re: NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh by oloriooko(m): 5:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
Medicine after death angry
This has been the calculated plan by Amaju and his board, deliberately crookedly hiring an incompetent hand so as to come to this point where nigerians will clamour for a foreign guy which is a good biz for Amaju cuz he will make his doe in hiring a foreigner.

NFF is toying with the super eagles
Re: NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh by Ninilowo(m): 5:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
The one wey concern be how ENYEAMA go return to Super Eagles.
Re: NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh by datigbogirl: 6:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
David4best:
Thank God for the experienced coach that is newly appointed to uplift the super eagle. Sunday Oliseh lacks experience, tolerance and patience. But he is a good coach

You just said someone lacks experience, tolerance & patience yet still went ahead to call him a good coach....

Tell me what's wrong with you?
Re: NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh by Igbospower(m): 8:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
Drabeey:
I can now see the lackadaisical banny brains embedded in the NFF strata.
Its unfortunate. Oliseh gave indications to be sacked even before he openly disgraced the Footbally arena by outcrying that he was attacked by eulogized witchy crafty. Why apologised whwn the did is already done.
Bufoons in a mediocre fullarbrandy. Nonsense!

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
?? wth!!!!
Re: NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh by biafratownforum: 9:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
datigbogirl:

You just said someone lacks experience, tolerance & patience yet still went ahead to call him a good coach....

Tell me what's wrong with you?
^^^ I love this guy...No homo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

South Africa Vs Nigeria: Your Prediction? / Hansi Flick's Bayern Contract Terminated As Requested / Griezmann Severs Ties With Huawei Over Uighurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.