Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,164 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

Petrol Price In Saudi Arabia: Can Nigeria Go This Far? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Price In Saudi Arabia: Can Nigeria Go This Far? (64185 Views)

Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 / NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week / Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Price In Saudi Arabia: Can Nigeria Go This Far? by Harnny(m): 7:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
Thats about 55naira per litre bro.... our currency value aint the same
Re: Petrol Price In Saudi Arabia: Can Nigeria Go This Far? by Chimdiebere(m): 7:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
NovusHomo:

Nigeria could go farther than this if you all will stop your money-wasting pilgrimages to all those foreign places. Your trips to the so called holy nonsense only contribute to the economies of those countries but depletes Nigeria's foreign reserve. Stay home!
na lie! Fire burn humanity! Which kin develop? Abeg I wan emigrate go Germany! Naija that kills people's dream anyhow
Re: Petrol Price In Saudi Arabia: Can Nigeria Go This Far? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
jidxin:
bros ahn ahn fear God na 50cl of table water is still N50
its either you mean 50 Lira or must be Lu xi from xinjin. Na where you see bottled water for N50 now? 50cl for that matter? Stop this nonsense. Not even wholesale price will give you this as at NOW! Stop this nonsense abeg. Let me assume its ignorance sha. BTW, your name (jid xin) seems Chinese *side eeyes
Re: Petrol Price In Saudi Arabia: Can Nigeria Go This Far? by DauraDullardo(m): 7:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
iamdynamite:
nigeria will be great again.so positive.
At what period since 1914 has Nigeria been great? I need a sincere and well articulated answer.... With dates and names of the leaders as at then.
Re: Petrol Price In Saudi Arabia: Can Nigeria Go This Far? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
DauraDullardo:
At what period since 1914 has Nigeria been great? I need a sincere and well articulated answer.... With dates and names of the leaders as at then.
save for the north, Nigeria would have gone farrrrrrrrrrr. Even Kenya of yesterday is picking up fast. Good luck almost achieved something great from his many programmes and policies but the republic of "Nigeria Stan" coupled with the international enemies of progress and somewhat few "delusional Nigerians" kicked him out. Don't call the Yorubas because not all of them voted for this change. It was a 60-40 thing on their part. To cap this up, obasanjo's regime was the best IMO. Goodluck's regime would have been the best but too much saboteurs and yes, I'm not yoruba
Re: Petrol Price In Saudi Arabia: Can Nigeria Go This Far? by Fime2000: 9:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
we can not, because everybody is currupt in dis nigeria.
Re: Petrol Price In Saudi Arabia: Can Nigeria Go This Far? by Psylas(m): 6:09am On Mar 01, 2016
Elose11:
Op .92 riyal is equal to 48.8 naira.
even though na N50
Re: Petrol Price In Saudi Arabia: Can Nigeria Go This Far? by iamdynamite(m): 9:03am On Mar 01, 2016
from what i read and what i was told orally by my granma,i can state categorically that we had our period of boom,even before oil when we were an agro economy exporting cocoa and the rest,our econmy was top notched.from the days of tafawa balewa,to gowon,to muritala mohammed,even up to the military regime of obasanjo,we were a flourishing nation,everything started taking a downward slide from the days of shehu shagari.even at that it wasnt this bad.we were once the giant of africa,that alone no be beans because we earned it.
DauraDullardo:
At what period since 1914 has Nigeria been great? I need a sincere and well iculated answer.... With dates and names of the leaders as at then.
Re: Petrol Price In Saudi Arabia: Can Nigeria Go This Far? by jidxin(m): 10:15am On Mar 01, 2016
sbaks:
its either you mean 50 Lira or must be Lu xi from xinjin. Na where you see bottled water for N50 now? 50cl for that matter? Stop this nonsense. Not even wholesale price will give you this as at NOW! Stop this nonsense abeg. Let me assume its ignorance sha. BTW, your name (jid xin) seems Chinese *side eeyes
i still bought a table water in ikeja opposite ikeja domestic airport close to arik its still N50.... i dont know where u reside oooo but here its N50.... i just verified the cl its 75cl
Re: Petrol Price In Saudi Arabia: Can Nigeria Go This Far? by intruder15(m): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
wat u ve to understand is dat d cost of production of crude oil plays major role in petrol price. There was a time analysis was made, nd statistics showed dat d cost of production of crude oil in saudi arabia was 1dollar per litre, while nigeria was 15dollars per litre. Y Most oil platforms in saudi are ''onshore'' while most nigerian oil platforms are offshore and deep water. Vandalism has made most companies part away wit their onshore platforms... Nw if u still observe, saudi refines within their nation. While nigeria refines like 12% of wats consumed within. Therefore we depend more on imported petrol which is subjected to several factors like dollar exchange rate, cost of refining, cost of importation and co. So, u see, several factors affects this stuff. Things will get better when we refine 100% of wat we consume.
Re: Petrol Price In Saudi Arabia: Can Nigeria Go This Far? by lloydmuna2(m): 7:46am On May 21, 2016
Men this Is sweet!! God will help us get there amen!! That if God use his hands to rule cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo / Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) / Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.