Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Diamond Bank Reversed Money Sent To Me Twice Without Crediting The Sender - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Diamond Bank Reversed Money Sent To Me Twice Without Crediting The Sender (1194 Views)

Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him / Why Is American Flag Reversed In Military Uniform / MMM Nigeria Has Reversed It's Earlier Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Reversed Money Sent To Me Twice Without Crediting The Sender by linkfemo: 12:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
Please, I need advice on what to do as I am confused.

My boss sent to my Diamond bank account the sum of N67,200.00 in the sum of N33,600.00 and N33,60.00 on 15th December, 2015 from Stanbic IBTC atm. On January 27th 2016 they reversed the sum of N33,600.00 from my account without crediting the sender's account. I made a verbal complaints followed by a written complain but the amount deducted was not returned. I also sent a mail to their head office through their customer care still nothing was done. On 23rd February, the bank also reversed the second amount of N33,600.00 from my account.

I lodge another complaints but till now nothing had been done. Please I need an advise as I am confused.

Thank you.

Re: Diamond Bank Reversed Money Sent To Me Twice Without Crediting The Sender by blank(f): 8:41am On Mar 01, 2016
Are you sure your boss did not authorize the reversals? Maybe saying they were made in error and it is now in his account?

Write to their contact center: enquiries@diamondbank.com or log it on the phone complaint center, 0700300000.

Threaten to report them to CBN if they do not heed to your complaints. Find from CBNs website:

Contacting Consumer Protection Department

You can contact the CPD through the following channels:
E-mail: cpd@cbn.gov.ng
Letter: Director, Consumer Protection Department
Central Business District, Abuja
Your letter of Complaint should be addressed to the Director, Consumer Protection Department. You can submit your letter at the CBN Head Office OR at any of the Central Bank of Nigeria branches of nationwide.
Does the CPD Deal with all Types of Complaints?
The CBN deals with all financial related complaints so far as it is against Financial Institutions within its regulatory purview. How to Write an Effective Complaints Letter

Your complaint should be clear and concise to avoid ambiguity. The Complaint letter (petition) should contain amongst other things the following:
• Name, Address, Contact Phone Number & E-mail of the Complainant;
• Name of your Financial Institution;
• Personal banking details (Do NOT include PIN & Passwords, pleasewink
• History/Date of the transaction in dispute;
• Amount claimed (if any);
• Attach relevant documents to support you claim and;
• Evidence to show that you have first lodged the complaint at your bank.

You can make your further inquiries and obtain additional information on the Complaints Handling Process of the Central Bank of Nigeria from the Complaints Unit of your Bank/Financial Institution or from CBN offices nationwide.

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: White Man, Policeman & Okada Rider On One Motorcycle. / If Your Forehead Isn't Like This,you Are Missing Alot(pictures) / Delectablegyal And Miss Nairaland(lanicky) thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.