Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Tinted Permit Wahala!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tinted Permit Wahala!! (644 Views)

Tinted Permit:what Is The Cost In Your Area? / How To Process Your Car Tinted Permit Plus My Experience / New Tinted Permit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinted Permit Wahala!! by obitryce(m): 1:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
Just got a call from my cousin in ph who went to do his tinted permit revalidation today and was told by the Police & FRSC in ph that only cars registered in Rivers State are handled there. They (my cousin & fellow car owners) were advised to proceed to the various states where their vehicles are registered for processing, even those that had earlier done theirs and were demanding for a sort of evidence to backup their claim incase they get stopped by the police when the enforcement begins were only told to expect a text showing that your permit was ready for pickup. When asked if the text message doesn't come as planned, the police officers replied saying you are advised to pack your car till you have obtained the permit. The whole process is just fustrating!!!
Re: Tinted Permit Wahala!! by leuelliot(m): 8:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
Tell me about it, I was forced to do a new registration for my vehicle.

(1) (Reply)

Please, Where Is The Engine No In 2003 Accord V6 / Top Tricks Mechanics Use In Extorting Money From Car Owners And The Way Out / Effects Of Heat On Connecting Rod Bearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.