Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) (39224 Views)

Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos) / See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by ladyF(f): 11:14am On Mar 01, 2016
thefakestan:

That's the spirit!
All the best!
The sky isn't your limit it will just be the beginning if you take your studies as serious or even more than you do with social media /NL.
Thanks dear. I will try and stay off social media and start preparing for post jamb. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe / 9ice, Wife And Daughter Enjoy Their Vacation In Dubai (Photos) / Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.