Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) (39223 Views)

Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos) / See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by Trapnews: 7:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
thefakestan:
How these pics wan ep LadyF get admission?

ThefakeStan
There are enough beds at Yaba.... Thank me later!
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
good for dem.
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by Sultanchidi(m): 7:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
Na wa 4 nairaland oh, so dis trash made it 2 front page

It's Osinachi
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by Atlantian: 7:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
sukkot:
so made men can still move those arthritic and gout ridden bones and joints ? shocked
Even Osteotritis doesnt stop a made man from throwing cash money around, but we cant say the same for broke boys who have no money to rent a girl for a night.
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by sukkot: 7:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
Atlantian:
Even Osteotritis doesnt stop a made man from throwing cash money around, but we cant say the same for broke boys who have no money to rent a girl for a night.
brah learn how to spell na. its osteoarthritis undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by coolfredo(m): 7:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
tonyfrenzy:
Who has it helped?

Abeg, Check my signature
Abeg who ur signature ep?
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by Atlantian: 7:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
sukkot:
brah learn how to spell na. its osteoarthritis undecided
Both spellings are accurate, I prolly spent too much time at Romania.
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by sukkot: 7:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
Atlantian:
Both spellings are accurate, I prolly spent too much time at Romania.
ya mates dey go switzerland na romania you dey go ? walahi you need to be flogged
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
coolfredo:
Abeg who ur signature ep?

Nigerians who needed money and are willing to get it from legit means by using their heads to make calculative and smart sports prediction.
[size=14pt]All within 3mins to 2hours.[/size]
In Jack Sparrow's voice, savvy?
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by Atlantian: 7:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
sukkot:
ya mates dey go switzerland na romania you dey go ? walahi you need to be flogged

I spent a couple of weeks at Ufenau Island in Switzerland during my first trip to that country in 2010. Beautiful place if you ask me. Dont start this class warfare, I know that you poor people always blame the rich for your problems. Blame your attitude.
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by sukkot: 7:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
Atlantian:

I spent a couple of weeks at Ufenau Island in Switzerland during my first trip to that country in 2010. Beautiful place if you ask me. Dont start this class warfare, I know that you poor people always blame the rich for your problems. Blame your attitude.
sound like a biafran name
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by Atlantian: 7:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
sukkot:
sound like a biafran name
Biafra is not a language.
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by eph12(m): 8:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
cruzita:
undecided who are they deceiving?
You not happy for them why?
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by goodfornothing(m): 8:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
Rubbing her feet might just be a punk to shed the truth about their divorce. He should try touching her breasts next time and I'd believe undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by M4gunners: 8:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
But women are so jealous sha.Just check all the whole comments from the Ladies here you will understand. Apart from Cococandy , others are saying the same thing. Fear women.
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by stevecantrell: 8:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
sukkot:
hmmm this old nigga still dey go nightclub ?

Mehn, that guy is 69 years old can you believe that ?
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by sukkot: 8:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
stevecantrell:

Mehn, that guy is 69 years old can you believe that ?
69 ? really ? she married a 69 year old man ? she officially takes the price of the gold digger of the century right behind Iara grin grin

but dayum the nigga dont look 69 though. he looks like he in his forties. he must be taking good care of himself and using lots of hair die grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by stevecantrell: 8:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
sukkot:
69 ? really ? she married a 69 year old man ? she officially takes the price of the gold digger of the century right behind Iara grin grin

but dayum the nigga dont look 69 though. he looks like he in his forties. he must be taking good care of himself and using lots of hair die grin

Moral of the story : Greenbacks are good !
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by sukkot: 8:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
stevecantrell:

Moral of the story : Greenbacks are good !
its a double edge sword. the enjoyment you get out of it will lead to your destruction. money has spirits attached to it
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by stevecantrell: 9:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
sukkot:
its a double edge sword. the enjoyment you get out of it will lead to your destruction. money has spirits attached to it

Oh please ! Let's not be so morbid about money...I intend to accumulate more and more of it.

I once read that all currency is actually debt and must be repaid by the holder one way or another...true or not, we can't dwell on that dude.

Take care of the widows and orphans and those spirits will not be able to touch you.
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by thefakestan: 9:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
Trapnews:

There are enough beds at Yaba.... Thank me later!

Yaba is that where u and ur parents reside? shocked
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by Sweetlemon(f): 9:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
cococandy:
Why can't people just let others be happy?
If they didn't claim to be divorced, stop trying to force it on them. Even if you think they are pretending. It's none of your business.

My sister I taya. Nigerians have issues walahi!
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by sukkot: 9:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
stevecantrell:

Oh please ! Let's not be so morbid about money...I intend to accumulate more and more of it.

I once read that all currency is actually debt and must be repaid by the holder one way or another...true or not, we can't dwell on that dude.

Take care of the widows and orphans and those spirits will not be able to touch you.
exactly. you are endowed with many of it so that you can take care of the poor and not so you can buy 10 cars lol. money is a double edge sword. its a cosmic test. if you are blessed with lots of it it means you are a very important person to God but he is not sure about your allegiance to him so this is how those important to God are tested. if you pass the test ? oh yours will be the kingdom of heaven on earth. you will rule over men and will be endowed with great wisdom and great power. if you fail the test ? well lets just say it will be better to be eaten alive by a hungry lion than the table the LORD will prepare for you when you reincarnate back into this world. you know how some people are born blind or deformed or whateva crazy thing you can think of ? yeah - thats not coincidence
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by repogirl(f): 9:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
Postponing the inevitable. grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by stevecantrell: 9:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
sukkot:
exactly. you are endowed with many of it so that you can take care of the poor and not so you can buy 10 cars lol. money is a double edge sword. its a cosmic test. if you are blessed with lots of it it means you are a very important person to God but he is not sure about your allegiance to him so this is how those important to God are tested. if you pass the test ? oh yours will be the kingdom of heaven on earth. you will rule over men and will be endowed with great wisdom and great power. if you fail the test ? well lets just say it will be better to be eaten alive by a hungry lion than the table the LORD will prepare for you when you reincarnate back into this world. you know how some people are born blind or deformed or whateva crazy thing you can think of ? yeah - thats not coincidence

I will need time to digest this. Hmm !
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by sukkot: 9:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
stevecantrell:

I will need time to digest this. Hmm !
better digest it quick so you dont fail the test when it is placed on your lap grin

Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by mamagee3(f): 9:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
I thought they were getting divorced.
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by ladyF(f): 10:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
thefakestan:
How these pics wan ep LadyF get admission?

ThefakeStan
lmao... God is my ep. Even if I carry 161, I go still enter, His grace is sufficient for me. grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by toprealman: 11:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
Will break our code, sorry guys. Dear ladies, when ur bae rubs u with his left hand.....trust me he has got better thing to do going on in his mind. Definitely not into it/u at that mo
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by cococandy(f): 1:19am On Mar 01, 2016
Sweetlemon:

My sister I taya. Nigerians have issues walahi!
No be small thing
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by thefakestan: 1:42am On Mar 01, 2016
ladyF:

lmao... God is my ep. Even if I carry 161, I go still enter, His grace is sufficient for me. grin

That's the spirit!
All the best!
The sky isn't your limit it will just be the beginning if you take your studies as serious or even more than you do with social media /NL.
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) by Norajones(f): 11:04am On Mar 01, 2016
Stuntkid172:
no time to comment cos that will not improve our economy. End time romance.
and u just did

Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai / I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe / 9ice, Wife And Daughter Enjoy Their Vacation In Dubai (Photos)