Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] (50552 Views)

How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos / Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) / Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Nowenuse: 11:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
Why is it that things like this only happen amongst yorubas n igbos (southernerns)? And later, they will be calling hausas boko haram members.

Is this demon not worst than boko haram members?
Black ppl are wicked irrespective of their tribes or religion.
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by nkyblast(f): 11:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
Death that wants to kill a man will either mk him blind,deaf and dumb,with all d reports she got frm her daughter she didn't put 1 and 2 together,y re women like ds? Is it love or foolishness? Women keep mking same mistake year in year out,looking for who will help dem see God(vision),she succeeded in mking her children orphans cos her husband is as good as death with ds overwhelming evidence of dre daughter e own don finish
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by God2man(m): 11:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
This is getting too much.
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Akious2k2(m): 11:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
myfantasies:
Y did she stay after he has hit her d first time

Most ladies dat find themselves in such situation r d architect of their own misfortune.

If a man insults u for the first time just walk away from such relationship, cos it will get to a stage where d insults won't satisfy him anymore den he will retort to beating, don't stay thinking dat u will change such a man, he is a beast.
grin grin grin
U can fear o... Dat 1 neva reach 2 take-off nah... I don't encourage it anyway

D question is - Is Christianity against Divorce?
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by nbright: 5:54am On Mar 01, 2016
opey25:
show me a thread were muslims verbally attacked christians.
nyabinghi:
Only in christianity, the religion of the foolish and brainwashed. 95 percent of pastors are hardened criminals. Christianity is bad.
This was just yesterday

https://www.nairaland.com/2964066/pastor-snatches-wife-church-member

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by glossy6(f): 7:36am On Mar 01, 2016
opey25:
show me a thread were muslims verbally attacked christians.

Inasmuch as I don't support this but you claiming ignorant of threads where Muslims attached Christians leaves much to be desired from you.

I will give you a full textbook of such threads when you bring up threads where Christians insulted Muslims
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2016
I walked away from an ex because we argued and he used curse words on me! People think I overacted but I could careless! My peace of mind and sanity is worth more.

If these are the kind of husbands some women marry these days, abeg happily remain single!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by opey25(m): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2016
glossy6:

Inasmuch as I don't support this but you claiming ignorant of threads where Muslims attached Christians leaves much to be desired from you.

I will give you a full textbook of such threads when you bring up threads where Christians insulted Muslims
pls dont ever quote me again. The guy i mentioned has answered me. i dont need any useless textbooks of threads from you. You can send them to your fellow NL bigots.
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by glossy6(f): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
opey25:
pls dont ever quote me again. The guy i mentioned as answered me. i dont need any useless textbooks of threads from you. You can send them to your fellow NL bigots.

Please who is this?
Na your father get NL for you to say who should quote you or not?

Can you imagine? Bigot calling others bigots
I wish I can see you face to face!

Na me send you dey wash brocos 5 times say you dey pray?
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by myfantasies(f): 10:35am On Mar 03, 2016
Akious2k2:

grin grin grin
U can fear o... Dat 1 neva reach 2 take-off nah... I don't encourage it anyway

D question is - Is Christianity against Divorce?
How did dey say that proverb... Is it a stitch in time saves nine or wat

It's not a matter of me being scared, it's a matter of me doing wat is right, my life matters most

Christianity dese days i don't understand
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Mayng01(m): 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
Set him ablaze

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe / 'Vacation Marriage'; 17-Year-Old Lady Forced To Sell Her Body For Money. Photos / Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.