Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe (50456 Views)

Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) / Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator / I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Rebuker(m): 3:27am On Oct 27, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9BmrG-1g9Q

Watch the video of Otuene Justina Nkang, a 300-level student at UNIPORT, who was later discovered deceased in her boyfriend's apartment after four days.

The video shows the young and beautiful girl smiling cheerfully and brimming with life as she playfully moves about in the room.

Tragically, she was later discovered to have been brutally butchered by her boyfriend.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:09am On Oct 27, 2023
She seems like a very good girl.i really feel for her.Ladies need to b very careful, it's really wild out there.if you are a lady dating a fraudster,itsvery risky .I have a cousin and when I hear him making calls about baffling soap and rituals.i shake my head.

159 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Nazgul: 5:21am On Oct 27, 2023
The guy was a baggar. That tells a lot as to why he was able to kill her.

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by GoodRocks: 5:43am On Oct 27, 2023
Nigeria girls are so daft that they wouldn't mind dating a ritualist, so long he has the money to spend and lavish on her.

I'm very sure that girl had responsible guys coming for her, but of course she rejected them all probably because she feels they're broke, only to end up with a killer.

You can never separate Nigeria girls from Yahoo boys. Asking Nigerian girls to Stop dating yahoo boys is like asking her to stop eating

206 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by blackgold2018(m): 7:27am On Oct 27, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
She seems like a very good girl.i really feel for her.Ladies need to b very careful, it's really wild out there.if you are a lady dating a fraudster,itsvery risky .I have a cousin and when I hear him making calls about baffling soap and rituals.i shake my head.
do you really know what’s a good girl??

A good girl will never accept to date an irresponsible person.

228 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by obinna58(m): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2023
Nigerian girls are now endangered species

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:50am On Oct 27, 2023
The guy na 3 in 1
Cultist
Yahoo

Cultist plus yahoo = baby ritualist.

He was caught

Many like him were never caught.

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:29am On Oct 27, 2023
Nazgul:

Are you saying this because of the hand shake or because of the Intel you got Regards him?

I won't argue with you as regards your notion because most cultists now will prefer scamming than robbery.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:49am On Oct 27, 2023
blackgold2018:
do you really know what’s a good girl??

A good girl will never accept to date an irresponsible person.

seeing her photo.i just became sad.i bin no send before but .I weak

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Rebuker(m): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
seeing her photo.i just became sad.i bin no send before but .I weak

Painful.

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Johnchrix(m): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2023
May the Almighty God repose her soul.
My advice to ladies is that, please don't follow any man either to his house or anywhere. Change the tactics let the guys be coming to your place or you can choose a meeting point where you feel you are more safe. Further more, make sure you search him property and make sure he doesn't have even razor in his wallet.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by LordIsaac(m): 10:52am On Oct 27, 2023
Eya
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by adesegun121(m): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2023
Seen
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by accordadoga29(f): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2023
Hehehe

Na only me dey see that handshake?

No be elebe 🦅 handshake be that ?

Abi the handshake na just coincidence?

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by wittywriter: 11:29am On Oct 27, 2023
Trends of death tolls.

All thanks to fastlife and generation zero- value system.

Wittyness.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Obakoolex(m): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2023
undecided Anybody can just kpai anytime...see fresh babe full of life.
May God console her family and her soul rest in peace.

As for the murderer, may he regret the day he was born. He has brought eternal shame to his family.

May God not give us satanic and dark soul children.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Omoawoke2(m): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2023
Terrible

Everybody has become unserious in Nigeria.
Them no know pass comedy skit, TikTok, instagram and unnecessary pressure to show off little change to oppress themselves

Are these the future of Nigeria, unserious TikTok dancing youths with empty heads.

If Nigeria girls don’t shake yansh on social media, take videos in restaurants, snap pictures in hotels and cars, then nothing else is on their head

The young men too are becoming very useless, they want to live a pleasurable life of fame without process. Just mounting unnecessary pressure on each other.

Fvked up generation. And it keeps getting worse because the mothers of today are retired oloshos. The fathers are retired useless men. The cycle continues

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by tiswell(m): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2023
Olosho nor dey pay

only if these girls will listen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by YorubaPrince: 11:29am On Oct 27, 2023
The dude also does skits online simply to fool pple. Majority of these online skit makers are into Yahoo +. They just use the skit as cover. angry

23 Likes

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by nairalee(m): 11:30am On Oct 27, 2023
Some people are criticizing the girl for her brutal killing by a ritualistic beast asif ritualists have only one method of operation. I'm really sad to imagine how a sane person's reaction to this will be to blame the victim. I am beginning to understand that something is truly wrong with Nigerians.

Trust me even if all girls are to become holy overnight and stop dating guys (which is impossible) ritualists will still find a way to continue killing innocent people.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by motionarena: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2023
Why posting here videos here.

For the illerate Nairaland guys to start insulting her.

RIP lady

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Skillsnigeria: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by BabaAgba79(m): 11:30am On Oct 27, 2023
Rebuker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9BmrG-1g9Q

Watch the video of Otuene Justina Nkang, a 300-level student at UNIPORT, who was later discovered deceased in her boyfriend's apartment after four days.

The video shows the young and beautiful girl smiling cheerfully and brimming with life as she playfully moves about in the room.

Tragically, she was later discovered to have been brutally butchered by her boyfriend.

These girls, STOP dating Yahoo guyssss because of money! There used to be a girl I was giving money even paid 150k out of her 250k rent and provided a lot of things! When I noticed her love for money, her going out with G-guys because of money, I dumped her small ass! Her reason was that I would not marry her because I be Zaddy! But Zaddies are better than G-guys una dey chase oooo! Pls, learn!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by drimzsmoke(m): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2023
Nigerian youth, una won start justice for this one too, abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Zooposki(f): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2023
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by yesloaded: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2023
Na wah o

1 Like

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by RedpillAnalyst: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2023
Mosttimes pooseeee sell, some times it doesn't.

She could be driving G wagon now and posting "hard work pays" from mere selling wigs and tommy shaper.

Letting this people choose whom to date or marry seems to have brought more problems than solution. Divorce, heartbreak, mental issue and abortions.

High chances this lady would still be alive if her brother or her uncle had betrothed her to some non-yahoo, non-cultist guy, productive member of the society.

13 Likes

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by tiswell(m): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2023
Nazgul:
...and you know this as a rival

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Benwems(m): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2023
Seems like a cultist and she knows from d the handshake.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by ppogba: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2023
Johnchrix:
May the Almighty God repose her soul.
My advice to ladies is that, please don't follow any man either to his house or anywhere. Change the tactics let the guys be coming to your place or you can choose a meeting point where you feel you are more safe. Further more, make sure you search him property and make sure he doesn't have even razor in his wallet.

Not when you are in love.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" / Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) / 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.